Salvia12%12% - 17
Peyote9%9% - 13
Total: 134
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6697|United States of America
So all THAT is what you guys are on?
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6552|The Lost Highway

FFLink13 wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

Ben>You wrote:

Lmao. I'm 15, not a geek, and I'm pretty sure a vast majority of those who take any sort of drug on a regular basis either:
A) Die of a drug induced heart attack, where even if you're in the emergency room of a hospital, you're not going to live
B) Amount to very little in your short lifetime
or
C) Get arrested and serve time, whilst getting to be somebody's bitch for your 8 - 10 years.

Although I think it's quite funny reading everyone's "bad trips".
A.) Maybe if they're doing cocaine and/or PCP on a regular basis.

B.) Alot of drug users have lived long lives, many of them amounting to more than most people. Look at any of the best musicians, writers, and artists over the years. The greatest majority of them indulged in substance abuse.  Beyond that, I've known many professional types who use them as well. From nurses to lawyers, etc.

C.) Most users don't get prison time for simple possesion. If they serve time, it's at a County jail. Theres no butt sex in county jail unless its mutual.

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

I read all those government printed pamphlets too. They got some cool cartoons in em.
Haha, I used to give the kids bloodshot eyes in my D.A.R.E book a long, long time ago.
i still can't beleive your trying to say drugs are good and helpful, it sickens me a bit...
Your close minded ignorance of a subject sickens me a bit as well. Do me a favor, and stop replying to my posts, unless you offer something of significance to debate.

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

i still can't beleive your trying to say drugs are good and helpful, it sickens me a bit...
He's not. He's just saying that they're often not as harmfull as some government propaganda makes out.
Thanks. In a broad sense, drugs are as bad as they are good. It's just like anything else. One group glorifies it, another group demonizes it. But I tend to see the grey areas, as opposed to the black and white. Nothing is 100% good, or evil. It's all a matter of perspective.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6779|Cambridge (UK)

mKmalfunction wrote:

I tend to see the grey areas, as opposed to the black and white. Nothing is 100% good, or evil. It's all a matter of perspective.
Are you my long-lost twin?
mKmalfunction

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

I tend to see the grey areas, as opposed to the black and white. Nothing is 100% good, or evil. It's all a matter of perspective.
Haha, probally not, but it's possible. Perhaps we share a common ancestor, part of my heritage is British/Welsh.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6779|Cambridge (UK)

mKmalfunction wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

Haha, probally not, but it's possible. Perhaps we share a common ancestor, part of my heritage is British/Welsh.
That's even more freaky - I'm Welsh by place-of-birth, English by parentage...
dstock9
+13|6617

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

WATCH OUT for the shrooms that make you puke.
Mix them with Orange Juice to avoid that - you could even combine it with your shroom chocolate recipe....

The reason? Oxidisation - what makes you puke is the active ingredient oxidising and orange juice is an anti-oxidant.
This is totally true. I've heard this from alot of other people.

Anyways, I've never done any of the choices. I know friends that have done salvia and said it's the scariest shit that's ever happened to them. Like, satanic sofa's were eating them and burning them. Wierd.
mKmalfunction

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

That's even more freaky - I'm Welsh by place-of-birth, English by parentage...
Right on. All of my familys hillbilly, so I'm basically a European mutt. Some Scottish here, some German there, and so on.

dstock9 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

WATCH OUT for the shrooms that make you puke.
Mix them with Orange Juice to avoid that - you could even combine it with your shroom chocolate recipe....

The reason? Oxidisation - what makes you puke is the active ingredient oxidising and orange juice is an anti-oxidant.
This is totally true. I've heard this from alot of other people.

Anyways, I've never done any of the choices. I know friends that have done salvia and said it's the scariest shit that's ever happened to them. Like, satanic sofa's were eating them and burning them. Wierd.
I've never done salvia, but I always heard it was weak. One night a friend let me crash at his place while I was out of my mind tripping on Shrooms.

He went to bed, so I sat in his living room in the near dark. And his mom had all of these old creepy dolls...
I mean she had a collection. Everywhere you looked, little creepy lifelike dolls.

I'm glad I was on the way down, and not up, 'cos that shit was kind of scaring me. Being alone like that, in the dark, surrounded by creepy things can ruin a trip. So I found the remote, flipped on the TV.

The video for 7 Nation Army by The White Stripes was on. I've loved that song/video ever since.

This was pretty pointless... Whatever. I'm gonna go Youtube.
Timmay
+0|6692|Michigan
I'm getting some Salvia soon.  Anything I should know before smoking?  I'm more of a mellow chill out and listen to music kind of guy.  I'm not too sure I like the idea thinking the carpet is growing and the walls are breatheing.   Maybe someday, but not now.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6779|Cambridge (UK)

Timmay wrote:

I'm getting some Salvia soon.  Anything I should know before smoking?  I'm more of a mellow chill out and listen to music kind of guy.  I'm not too sure I like the idea thinking the carpet is growing and the walls are breatheing.   Maybe someday, but not now.
Well, clearly from the reports here, experiences vary. In my experience the humble weed is better. Other reports seem to place it better than shrooms or acid.

But, there is some simple advice that I can give that applies to any substance - if you've never done it before and don't know how strong it is or what effect it's going to have, start small - if it's smokable, don't start by rolling the fattest fatty that mankind has ever seen only to blow the top of you skull off! Get a bong or pipe and try just a little - just enought to get a taste - if that's not enough, try a little more - but give yourself time to come up - remember most things won't kick in immediately - Salvia should be relatively quick, on par with spliff in terms of immediacy of effect - same with pills, acid, whatever - don't cram 1/2dozen unkown pills/blotters down your throat or snort an ounce of some annonymous white powder all in one sitting - build the dosage up slowly - and giving yourself time to come-up - remember some things can take 1/2hour to kick-in, some things kick-in almost before you've snorted them ( I feel slightly trippy just thinking about K...) - by gradually increasing the dosage you can safely build up to a point that you are comfortable with and stay in control.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6557|Sverige (SWE)
your post ............ lol
Scorpion0x17
+691|6779|Cambridge (UK)
Who's post?
James-m
+28|6562|England

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Psychedelic fungus versus lysergic acid diethalimyde versus Diviner's Sage versus lophophora williamsii. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Which ones are more fun? Which ones are the least addicting? What does each one feel like?
i believe you to bad a real sad wanker with no life..................
dstock9
+13|6617

Timmay wrote:

Get a sober trip-sitter.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6779|Cambridge (UK)

dstock9 wrote:

Timmay wrote:

Get a sober trip-sitter.
That's not always a good idea - if you tend to get paranoid it could bring on serious panic attacks... But as a general principle - yes, it's always good to have someone around that know you can absolutely rely on to get you help, give you support and generally do what ever is need if it does get a little messy...
Timmay
+0|6692|Michigan
I think I'll be good as long as I have my Windows Media Player vizulation going....
SenatorMendoza
+7|6501
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

trippy enough for me

shrooms = ok but a mate of mine had some and could only see horrible red fire for what seemed to him like years!
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6665

jsnipy wrote:

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

Milkdrop.

A nice shiny banana to those who know what it is, an inanimate carbon rod for those who don't.
is that what the winamp plugin is named for ...
You a winner! You a winner!

https://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~mccasey/bananas.jpg
Entertayner
+826|6583

Shrooms ofc.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6779|Cambridge (UK)

Timmay wrote:

I think I'll be good as long as I have my Windows Media Player vizulation going....
From my experience Windows Media Player visualisations aren't as good for tripping as you'd expect.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard