RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6588|Area 51
I just read the poll with this question: Is it acceptable for men to wear pink and look gd but not gay?????

Well when reading that I came up with something, but first some back ground information.

The color for new born boy baby's is blue
The color for new born girl baby's is  pink

Still Agree With Me?

Then that question came along, ''Is it gay for men to wear pink?''

If you thought ''Yes, men wearing pink are gay''
Then ask yourself the following question, why are men wearing pink gay, but girls wearing blue not lesbian?
Since the blue is the ''boy'' color and pink is the ''girl'' color.
BTW: I don't care which color someone wears, I was just interested about the answer

Discuss..

EDIT: Sorry for the grammar mistake in the title, it should have been ''An Answer''

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-09-17 11:38:44)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6773|Chicago.
My kid'll be wearing white.

And I don't think the colors a person wears make any sort of indication of their sexual orientation.

Last edited by BigmacK (2006-09-17 11:34:06)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6672
again..cant we give this topic a rest
pwned7
+53|6601
its only a colour. i rekn girls like it when guys wear pink (would any girls who play bf2 like to share their thoughts with us? lol). no matter what i wear, im always cool

Last edited by pwned7 (2006-09-17 11:40:59)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6588|Area 51

pwned7 wrote:

its only a colour. btw, u would be surprised how many girls like it when guys wears pink. no matter what i wear, im always cool
Yeah I know, it shows their ''feminine'' side when I boy wears pink.. whatever

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-09-17 11:36:41)

Whodofart
+11|6465|U.S.A.
My opinion, some guys look good in it, some guys dont.  I know i dont look good in it so i dont wear pink.

I dont believe what a person wears indicates what their sexual perference is.  Why its a big deal, i don't know.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6672

It's not that pink is gay, it's that it's just a shit colour.

I also hate it, because guys like to wear it when they want to be 'different' but they fail to see that all the other 'different' guys are doing it.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6688|NT, like Mick Dundee

I've run into a guy who used to wear a shirt all the time, it looked pink but he insisted it was salmon coloured.

I personally don't really care. Pink doesn't make a dude gay...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6604|SE London

ghettoperson wrote:

I also hate it, because guys like to wear it when they want to be 'different' but they fail to see that all the other 'different' guys are doing it.
I totally agree. People trying to be 'different', think they are something special, when actually they just look like pricks along with all the others trying to look 'different'.

Not that actually being different is bad. Just the twats who are so bloody boring that they need to do something different so they've got something to talk about - that tends to be the sort of guy who'll wear pink.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6732|Wilmington, DE, US
guys wearing pink=attention whores
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6488|Inside my APC

Flecco wrote:

I've run into a guy who used to wear a shirt all the time, it looked pink but he insisted it was salmon coloured.
i saw that episode of friends as well
twiistaaa
+87|6691|mexico
i dont wear pink personally. but unless the cut of the shirt is really feminine, pink isnt gay, just bad taste.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6531|Bournemouth, South England
Some blokes can wear pink and not look like a fag, mainly tanned or dark skinned. Pale ppl or thin guys just look like queers in pink, or pale yellow.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6564|Doncaster UK

ghettoperson wrote:

completely agree trying to be different is the cool thing at the moment, also shops are to blame as well they no that everybody is trying to be different so shops like topman are selling shit loads of look alike converse and pink tops and most of the guys wear it!!!!
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6579|Kent, UK
I haven't worn pink in a while. Pink looks good on a select few people, but at the end of the day, it's no longer in fashion so i don't wear it. As for it being a "gay" colour, my best friend is gay and he NEVER wears pink. I'm straight and i did when it was fashionable to do so. Pastel colours are IN this season
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK
Unless you're a woman, in which case some bloody horrible mustard colour is in. WTF?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6794|PNW

Blue used to be a girl's color, and pink a boy's. Color fashion is whimsical, and unattached to any sexual connotation in my mind. I wear both colors and others as I see fit or, most likely, whichever shirt of mine that is within closest reach.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-18 05:47:28)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK
But you are already predisposed to wear pink as you have a shirt of that colour in your closet. I think it ought to come out of the closet. Pink was a fashion which became popular thanks to metrosexual icons such as David Beckham.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6542|Adelaide, South Australia

i just wear whatever dosent need ironing, and its usually something black/blue/red. as for pink? hate the colour.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6688|NT, like Mick Dundee

the_hitman_kills wrote:

Flecco wrote:

i saw that episode of friends as well
No, I can assure you he is a real person, red hair, skinny and a bit of a wanker...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6531|Bournemouth, South England
https://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5734/alarmro2.jpg
eagles1106
+269|6606|Marlton, New Jersey.
Buts its perfectly fine for girls to be lesbians
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6660|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Pinks not gay. I brought pink into my town.

IM FUCKING| PROUND!
KevMunro
Bring a Towel
+8|6454|Brisbane

ghettoperson wrote:

I know a lot of (misguided) metros wear pink to try to be different...

...I just wear it because I dig the colour. I'm straight, but like my fashion, and I think in some cases it also sends the message "I don't care what you think, I'll wear what I want and still look good." Pink these days is now a common mens colour.

Like everything, fashion is always changing... Blue's become a rarer and rarer colour in Brisbane at least. (The black/white/with splashes of colour graph style or all black emo (ACK!) looks are huge.

It'll change every year anyway.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6717|San Francisco
For the record, I believe that hospitals are now changing the infant blankets to be Green for boys and Yellow for girls in an attempt to neutralize color "debates" like this.

Anyways, I don't think this discussion needs to go on in this part of the forum...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard