Schma_Magil
+2|6532|Germany
hi

i have a problem with my connection to every server since patch 1.4

i can connect to every server and play ca. 10 minutes and then it disconnects and says "connection to the server has left."

my Internet is clearly perfect with everything else so i thought it was because of bf (it is already) and i installed it new then patched with patch 1.4 full --> same problem

PS: search in the forum and google didn't help

so i need your help

thx
CITYHUNT3R
+15|6517|Winnipeg
Does it do this with any other games? Also, did you use the full patch or the incremental?
Schma_Magil
+2|6532|Germany
if you read my post completely you wouldn't ask

ohter games work perfectly and first time i used the incremental and second time the full
sonneillon
+4|6681|where the fuck am i?
Same here. I play CS: Source quite a bit but I never connection with that game at all. In Bf2 it doesnt seem to matter how full or empty the server is, I will always lose connection in a matter of seconds or minutes.

Internet: Cable
Video Card: Geforce 7800 GTX
CPU: AMD 3800+ Dual Core
rootbeer73
+24|6634|in a small dark place
since new patch i have had only 1 connection problem for about 6 seconds
LightMagic
Banned
+21|6712|Sheerness, UK
I keep getting connection problem with servers since patch 1.4 but lucky enough not to lose connection and finish rounds, its becoming a real pain, EA & Dice need to sort out this problem properly.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6544|Sydney, Australia
Try turning off VOIP, any background apps which use the internet, and revise firewall settings. Other than that, there's not much I can do to help you. Sorry.

I had the same problem in 1.3 and there was nothing I could do about it. It came in bouts. Sometimes it would just continually happen and I just had to frustratingly accept it. Whilst at other times, even though I'm on the same server, it happened less often.
encoded_evil
+1|6707|Gent
turn off VOIP
gunnaboy
+26|6767
With the 1.4 patch sometimes it will switch the settings from Cable(256bps) to T1 (lan). 

Last edited by gunnaboy (2006-09-17 10:18:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard