LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6504|England
Nice plane stats, but thats obviously a second account, and to be honest anyone whos decent in planes could do that, including me !
Master*
Banned
+416|6513|United States
looks like u have with that insane k/d ratio, avid vehicle user

EDIT: decent spm

Last edited by Masterstyle (2006-09-17 09:18:32)

{PLA}Aviatorwhore
+0|6451

LostFate wrote:

Nice plane stats, but thats obviously a second account, and to be honest anyone whos decent in planes could do that, including me !
No no, its my first.................................................... really!
Unfortunatly, my aviator stats were better... but i encountered som sraws/eryx or what ever the name is a lot of times.... so TK FTL
spcespff
+1|6518
nobody rated me?  this is my first, and only account.  very proud of my no- purple heart
-|NF|-Sir007*.*
Heavy Assault Officer
+0|6802|Beersel, Belgium
spcespff

Nice Stats, it seems that you are a good infantry unit btw nice 1:1 weapon ratio, only try to be a little more commander and a little less lone-wolf :p
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

-|NF|-Sir007*.*

Oooo, an AT player Because of that, I wont discredit your low SPM and KD ratio. However, I will discredit the fact that you are mostly a karkand whore. Seriously, a solid AT player on a city map? Try being AT on the bigger maps, i.e anything outside of city maps. You could put that rocket to some better use Expert AT badge kinda shows that, and is the one im working on atm.

Not a vehicle whore, only 37% of kills in vehicles..fair play I guess.

Keep it up...just raise that SPM and KD ratio. You have 100hours on PLA maps, so I guess you are not a total citymap whore
pwned7
+53|6597
nice stats usmarine
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6652|England
pwned7.

Nice accuracy, Good SPM slightly higher KDR than me, quite the Armor whore also.

Nice collection of medals too.
greenhaven
+47|6484
Death1337- Nice man. Good to see that you play all the classes equally. You use vehicles a fair bit, but that's okay. You also have a good SPM and KD. Keep up the good work.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6804|Anaheim, CA

HCSkorpio wrote:

GuliblGuy wrote:

Pretty well rounded . . . perhaps a bit of a claymore whore?  You need to spend some time in SF and get those badges!
Pretty good...like it that you are transport..haha.  Improve your infantry stats to about 1...ur getting there.

Anaheim huh....I pass through there on the I-5 pretty much every day.
Yeah I'm working on the infantry stats . . .

And yeah Anaheim!  Gotta love my Angels!  Even though they're sucking right now . . .
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6562|Australia
@ GuliblGuy

Nice SPM work on your K/d ratio keep working on it
You play all kits very good, but work on their K/d ratios (work on one then proceed to the next one)
Good vehicle ratios, keep working on them
A bloody insane medal/badges collection bloody good work
Nice selection of Victims

My BF2 nickname is "7th.FalCoN"
greenhaven
+47|6484
7th.FalCoN

Nice stats. Good to see that you're not a vehicle whore. Excellent groundpounding, as well. I hate Wake Island, you don't seem to play a lot of SF, though.
LostFate
+95|6504|England
Greenhaven i really think you should pick somethin else to get good at because medic and ground poundin just aint workin for you, mabe be a plane whore? nade spammer, noob tuber? hell its up to you, your accuracy aint bad..an if you havin fun thats all that counts.
Ben>You
+90|6545
Great KDR, and ratios. You win the internet.
LostFate
+95|6504|England
Yay! i always wanted a peice of it! and now i have THAT PEICE!
Phoenix2
Professional Medic Whore
+43|6548|Karkand
My stats...
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6703|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
nice nice i liike ur shock paddle skillz

man dude i remeber when this post was on the first page wow that was a while ago mine suck my little bro was playing and got me the purple heart dont think i am lieing either he laught his ass of all night over it...i was like have him eat a face full of dirt when hes gets into high school man ill be a junior so next year but yea their ya go
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6739|Scotland

Tushers wrote:

nice nice i liike ur shock paddle skillz

man dude i remeber when this post was on the first page wow that was a while ago mine suck my little bro was playing and got me the purple heart dont think i am lieing either he laught his ass of all night over it...i was like have him eat a face full of dirt when hes gets into high school man ill be a junior so next year but yea their ya go
not too bad mate, some potential killer stats out there, u just gotta go the extra mile.

Would like to see you play more SF, but b4 someone comments on mine, I receive my new GFX card on Wednesday...
Rumfuddle
+14|6737

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

Would like to see you play more SF, but b4 someone comments on mine, I receive my new GFX card on Wednesday...
Your stats are ok, nothing special (and nothing personal intended).  Pretty good knife work.  You obviously love Wake.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6594|London

Phoenix2 wrote:

My stats...
Knife/pistol servers? Lol nice one.

Rumfuddle, good to see you play all the maps evenly. Decent kdr, but work on your spm and plane/chopper ratios.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6808|Singapore

Try teh planes.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6594|London

polarbearz wrote:

Try teh planes.
Joystick coming in a week, hopefully I'll stop sucking in planes . But then again maybe even a joystcik can't help me, I am just that crap at flying.
Rumfuddle
+14|6737

Aries_37 wrote:

Rumfuddle, good to see you play all the maps evenly. Decent kdr, but work on your spm and plane/chopper ratios.
Hate da planes.  No flying for me ever.
The_Jester
+52|6510|Italy

polarbearz wrote:

Good spm and kdr, excellent wlr, good job on the expert badges.

Poor infantry stats and you should try SF.
1,6 teamkills per hour, do you tk for vehicles sometimes?

7/10
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6729|austria
first player i see from italy! hi neighbour!
good spm, kd solala, nice SF player mor SAS than any other!
very good Win/loss ratio!
bit tankwhoring but good allroundplayer!
would be fun to play in a squad with you!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard