Poll

Is it acceptable for men to wear pink and look gd but not gay?????

yes52%52% - 182
no47%47% - 162
Total: 344
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada

MetalMaiden wrote:

kessel! wrote:

you have no balls if you are afraid to wear pink.
I sure hope if you wear pink, you have no balls. Personally, If see a man in pink, its a major turn off for me, no matter how hot he is.   Ehh, but whatever floats your boat.  More power to ya I suppose.
i doubt you get any action anyways, considering your name is metal-maiden. most guys dont like dat shit.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6658|The View From The Afternoon

=TBG=Zoton wrote:

loonitic wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

only real men can pull off the colour pink mate guess ur a weedy little prick then

lmao
Weedy, I’m 6'2 weighing in @ 15stone, one of my mates is a pro cage fighter and he doesn’t wear pink.
what difference does it make if your friend is a cage fighter? he's probably only doing it so he can get his hands on some male flesh
Hahaha nice reply
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6673

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Voted no as its fucking Pink for Christ sake !!!
only real men can pull off the colour pink mate guess ur a weedy little prick then

lmao
Yup, I wore a pink polo shirt yesterday.  Women LOVE it, most man hate on it.  However, I'm not trying to fuck the men so hate away.

Plus, I couldn't give two shits on what some insecure redneck thinks.
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6544
I have some tops that have pink stripes on them
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6544

kessel! wrote:

MetalMaiden wrote:

kessel! wrote:

I sure hope if you wear pink, you have no balls. Personally, If see a man in pink, its a major turn off for me, no matter how hot he is.   Ehh, but whatever floats your boat.  More power to ya I suppose.
i doubt you get any action anyways, considering your name is metal-maiden. most guys dont like dat shit.
Pwned
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6588|Hoosier Mama

kessel! wrote:

MetalMaiden wrote:

kessel! wrote:

What do you mean by that? I wasnt bashing you, just stating my opinion on guys wearing pink. What guys dont like what?   What does my name have to do with how much action I get? Please explain.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

I have a couple of pink shirts. Once upon a time, it was a "boy color," but now I suppose it isn't. I guess I could be called a bigger non-conformist than goth kids just by wearing a pink shirt now and then.

But sorry, no hot pink. I can't stand the color.

MetalMaiden wrote:

kessel! wrote:

I sure hope that all men are a turn-off for you in general, regardless of attire.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-17 10:12:22)

jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

While pink is a very popular this year for men, I don't think every man can pull it off. I see some guys with these pink shirts on probally just cause its trendy. Personally, I think  it makes you look like ur covered in vagina meat.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6532|Boston, MA
mess, your a great starter of polls. You ask people for their valid opinion and then you bash them when they give it to you. If you don't like people thinking the opposite of how you feel, then why do you create a poll?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla

Stealth42o wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

lmao
Yup, I wore a pink polo shirt yesterday.  Women LOVE it, most man hate on it.  However, I'm not trying to fuck the men so hate away.

Plus, I couldn't give two shits on what some insecure redneck thinks.
I can only assume your talking to me...
So for a start Im not a redneck in fact I'm South African, secondly I couldn’t care less if you were wearing a skirt, all I’m saying is I don’t like pink as looks better on women that all.
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6588|Hoosier Mama

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I have a couple of pink shirts. Once upon a time, it was a "boy color," but now I suppose it isn't. I guess I could be called a bigger non-conformist than goth kids just by wearing a pink shirt now and then.

But sorry, no hot pink. I can't stand the color.

MetalMaiden wrote:

kessel! wrote:

I sure hope that all men are a turn-off for you in general, regardless of attire.
Ok enough with the personal attacks. Ill stoop to that level if you want me to. You guys dont know shit about me so shut your pie holes. Im allowed to have an opinion just like everyone else.
Sheky
+6|6539|London, England.
Oh no this is not good...All those saying that it's good are probably young (i will not give my age, i'm young dam it...YOUNG)...The thing is, in year's to come, their look back at photo's of themself's and think "oh no I look like a c--t"...Lol...It's happened to us all. I've got a couple photo's of bad fashion sense, back in the days of "acid house". Lol...My advice is, only attempt it , if accompanied by an adult.
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6588|Hoosier Mama

seraphite86 wrote:

MetalMaiden wrote:

kessel! wrote:

I sure hope if you wear pink, you have no balls. Personally, If see a man in pink, its a major turn off for me, no matter how hot he is. Ehh, but whatever floats your boat.  More power to ya I suppose.
I didn't know that you represented the entire female population in the world. Must be tough to get a guy if you just analyze the specific color he wears instead of what he is. You are SHALLOW.

It is perfectly acceptable to wear pink, especially in honor of a classmate that died in a car accident. After March, 04 2005 (3-4-5. Coincidence?) we wore a pink or bright yellow shirt every remaining Friday to school. We wore pink and yellow to graduation, which was not business related "attire," but the faculty felt the same way we did.

Honestly this was an unnecessary post when you and a friend can just go out to eat at a restaurant and make fun of the pedestrians who walk by.
Geezus, what did I get myself into. I didnt say I represented the entire female population. Just MY opinion. Call me shallow, I dont care. No its not tough to get a guy, Ive had the same one since I was 16 years old, and our relationship is going on 12 yrs. So I must be doing something right for him to want to be with me for so long. He would NEVER wear pink either. Just a preference we all have rights to.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6454|Cambridge, UK

seraphite86 wrote:

It is perfectly acceptable to wear pink, especially in honor of a classmate that died in a car accident. After March, 04 2005 (3-4-5. Coincidence?) we wore a pink or bright yellow shirt every remaining Friday to school. We wore pink and yellow to graduation, which was not business related "attire," but the faculty felt the same way we did.
ffs - how was anybody supposed to know about that? And how disrespectful of your classmate for using this as a cheap swipe in a games forum! If we had to avoid every topic that had some sentimental/emotional meaning to someone we wouldn't say a lot

oh and (3-4-5. Coincidence?) - FAIL!
seraphite86
+1|6475|Florida
*yawn*
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6588|Hoosier Mama

seraphite86 wrote:

*yawn*
Yeah I yawn at your stats.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

seraphite86 wrote:

*yawn*
Why did you wear pink and yellow? Was this your classmate's "colors" (not trying to be rude, honest question)?

Also settle down on the flaming guys.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6641|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

lmao
only faggs can pull off pink u douchebag
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6559|A dark hole....
Pink = Not Gay.
Pup0311
+3|6663

loonitic wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

lmao
Weedy, I’m 6'2 weighing in @ 15stone, one of my mates is a pro cage fighter and he doesn’t wear pink.
I was just wondering how much a stone was?
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6722
https://www.pbfcomics.com/images/Things-Shirts.jpg

This is why it is ok for boys to wear pink.

btw, props to anyone who knows the reference without looking for it.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6454|Cambridge, UK

Pup0311 wrote:

I was just wondering how much a stone was?
1 Stone =  6.35KG

so his 15Stone = 95.25KG
ZCor3x
+46|6572|Pennsylvania
DUDE, I saw a pink shirt that said " Don't laugh, this is your girlfriends shirt " I almost shit myself when I saw that, that's the best shirt I've ever seen in my life.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6694|England
I voted yes, becasue I wear them - You're only a homophobe if you don't like it. Anyways - What's wrong with it? It doesn't affect you in anyway shape or form.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

messmessmess17 wrote:

Is it acceptable for men to wear pink and look gd but not gay?????
I don't know about the rest of the world, but pink for men/boys has been accepted here in the Netherlands pretty good, just go to your average school here, line up every boy and girl and you will probably see that more guys wear pink then the girls, and about lookin good, why do you need to be gay to look good?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard