Echo
WOoKie
+383|6716|The Netherlands

aardfrith wrote:

Thankyou to theDude5B for explaining why I was kicked.  Thanks to all of you for taking the time to respond. Hopefully I will see you on the battlefield in better circumstances.
Its good that you re putting it back in proportion. Lets not make an elephant out of a mosquito here. You re not banned or anything and as far as i know you re a decent player that has always respected our rules and i know you ve played on our server a lot.

We do our best to have as much admins online every night to keep an eye on things as we re running a popular 64 player server. Cause its all voluntary and our admins do this in their free time, we re not gonna make schedules for admins or say they have to be online. I recently recruited 4 new server admins to help us maintain our high level of service just so the forum members can join our server for a decent, asshat free game. That brings the total up to 15 server admins atm. We simply cant put an server admin on every corner of the street to keep an eye over things.

This small incident could have been prevented if you were on our teamspeak channel. We beleave that you need good communication for good teamwork. TS also an easy way to report asshats to the server admins. We take our regulars seriously when they do report violations and most of the time you ll hear an: okay he's kicked on ts.

So get your ts sorted mate and i m sure this will not happen again.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-09-17 03:13:25)

captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6624|Germany
Ok, thanks for your reply and your understanding aardfrith. We try our best, but even with 5 or 6 admins on we can't be everywhere and we don't have an all-seeing-eye. I have to admit that yesterday was terrible, and luckily it's very rare that we have such bad evenings. Sadly we had to kick lots of people and had 1 ban. And it took us about 2 or 3 rounds to get the situation to a normal level. As Goldman already said: With 64 players you're not able to read most of the chat messages and warnings are mindless because most of the players won't see it. And we can't kick just by complains, the admin or a trusted regular have to proof it. When you read HellHeads "to be an admin" post you'll see it's not an easy job.

However, I appreciate your answer and I hope to see you back on the server ! Join us on TS, it's fun, and we can avoid such situations.

Here you'll find some usefully informations about the Chiefs Of Staff, our Rules and more:
http://wiki.bf2s.com/site/servers/eu/chiefsofstaff

Last edited by captain-a (2006-09-17 03:35:03)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747

aardfrith wrote:

As for the reason I got kicked, it was on Operation Smoke Screen and I had seen three separate warnings to people for going into the US base, the uncappable one, and wreaking havoc......  Is 3 warnings enough?  Last time I checked, you have to be an admin to give a warning for that. ..... So don't be saying there weren't active admins at the time.
First off, there is no point in just telling us that someone is raping the US uncap on Clean Sweep. You need to give us a name. If you just tell us that someone is breaking the rules, then all we can do is type a general warning to the server. If we have names, then we can warn individuals, then if they do it again, we know it is the same person and will kick/ban them.
Some of the messages where official warnings through our admin program, but some of the warnings we were just typing in the in game chat message. So yes there were admins active on clean sweep, but we didn't have names of people breaking the rules, so could not kick them.

aardfrith wrote:

On the previous map, Dalian Plant, there were people tk'ing for planes and forcing tk's by standing in front of the China plan.  But, as I previously said, that round was ended prematurely and, as far as I know, only an admin can do that.  The game was evenly balanced at the time and China had a chance to turn around the ticket scores but someone decided the US should be handed a victory.  So, tell me again that the admins only came in on OSS...
To be technically correct, we had joined in on Dalian Plant, but as had been said, if you noticed the scores we all had 0 because we had literally joined in as we were changing the map to Clean Sweep. So we were not active during any of the Dalian Plant rounds (only when we changed the map).

Abusive behavior is not welcome on our server as is bad language. So next time please refrain from this sort of behavior.

Last edited by theDude5B (2006-09-17 03:44:16)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6642
unbann
Echo
WOoKie
No.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6739|Topside

General-Echo wrote:

No.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6734|The Hague, Netherlands

Negerkungen wrote:

General-Echo wrote:

No.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

General-Echo wrote:

No.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6806|Nårvei

General-Echo wrote:

No.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6752|Hell, p.o box 666

Nuff said! Further without any good reason why we should unban you I cant see any need for it.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6557|Southampton, UK

Hey just a quick problem: Guy on the server joining to start a game, getting kicked (ping) then re-joining... Restarting the non-Gameplay... I have been told this by Trentnorris who is on the server atm with a few guys.

The only details i have of his name is that it begins with "Fluffy"
Echo
WOoKie

Knightnifer wrote:

The only details i have of his name is that it begins with "Fluffy"
We should be worried if its the real Fluffy!

https://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1006/fluffydestroyerofworldsqw2.th.jpg

Ontopic again. You dont give us much to work with really except his name begins with "Fluffy", which appears to be a pretty common name.

Btw what do you mean by non gameplay?

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-09-28 12:18:28)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6557|Southampton, UK

Non-Gameplay:

"Need 3 more players to start a game"
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6638|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
you can unban me for being "banned from the forums" now.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6739|Topside

You will never play on our server again.
Slayer
---hates you

I dont care if it was a bad day spawn when you decided to flame us in the publics and on kimmy´s. You´ve been banned from the EU server way before you´ve been banned in the forums. Not a good idea to flame us, tell one of the admins to spread aids and then come back and ask to get unbanned.
spawnofthemist
Banned
put it in my care cup.. it's empty right now.

|_|

watch out.. there are holes in the bottom
Slayer
---hates you

Fine with me. I hope your carecup is large enough for all your I dont care stuff! If you dont care, fine, dont waste our time with your useless posts.

|       |_
| ..|.. |_|
|____|

now its not empty anymore, I put my opinion in it.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6534|Internetfitlerland

Owned?  Yes I believe so.

Slayers Cup > Spawns Cup

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2006-10-06 03:57:24)

Slayer
---hates you

smokey, take care, Spawn doesnt care...
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6576|England

spawnofthemist wrote:

put it in my care cup.. it's empty right now.

|_|

watch out.. there are holes in the bottom
Wrong way about asking to be unbanned chap ,maybe if you can prove that you have changed after a time the guys might let you back .

Imo  i always thought you where okay because you have helped me in the pass but they way you left here was on a sour note .

Maybe time might heal a few wound's around here but i doubt it m8 .
Slayer
---hates you

No need to also dicuss about it in here, absolutley!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747

spawnofthemist wrote:

No
Echo
WOoKie

theDude5B wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

No
I second that.

To my knowledge, you weren't perm banned from our server because of just that. You ve been causing trouble since the early start and we didn't appreciate your response to the triggerhappy incident when trigger vandalised  all the BF2s game servers, which you seemed to enjoy very much.

And now you want to play on our server again. You got to be joking me.
spawnofthemist
Banned
nah, i have a slightly warped sense of humor thats all "general-echo".

and slayer.. your opinions is 4 dots and a vertical line. wow.

oh well.. of to one of the 12000 other servers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard