sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6728|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

I volunteered a server because I was noticing it was only a few days from match time and we did not have one. I'm sorry to the euro's it is based in the central states. If there were North Americans lagging they need to call their ISp..lol . It's a professional Hypernia server capable of 125 + players easily. If we rematch we should let you guys host. But like I said give us some flying map's . I had fun I just hope nobody takes it too serious.
No, it was fun until we were 6 and 3 on Sharqi.  But thx for the efforts made to organize this event and next time let's hope all people play all the match because this was supposed to be fun.  The server was too smooth dude, the only problem I had was my shitty ISP, when I lost connection in the beginning of first Mashtur, then all was perfect.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6752

i think you would need a server in greenland to make sure that the pings even out.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Well, I can't say that the match was a great deal of fun. The fact people kept raping despite the difference in teams didn't help much, which meant people got pissed off at each other, so in the fashion of this forum, it resulted in constant flaming.
Oh, and lets please not include Songhua next time. It's called Stalemate for a reason.

Highlight of the match...

https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6655/lowingcf2.png

Although tbh, I really wanted to join his team and stab him in the back, in a true liberal fashion

Don't worry lowing, you know I <3 you really \

EDIT: And who was that texas something or other guy? He's not on any of the lists.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2006-09-16 14:47:07)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6624

Colfax wrote:

Sharqi counts because we played the entire time with less people on our team.  Once we started winning the 2nd songhua [Libs] started disconnecting.  Then we went to Sharqi and you had what like 8 guys i cant remember.  But if your team starts leaving it doesnt mean the game don't count.  If you leave you forfeit or the game keeps goin.  We kept going.  Thats why we won.  Your team started quiting we didn't.  Once it got to Jalalabad there wasnt even enough to play.
If that's the case, then you guys NOT TURNING UP ON TIME means those early rounds where you got wiped off the map count for libs.

I had unavoidable other engagements, but I did let Cam and Bertster know a few hours in advance I'd be off after 45 minutes.  Wish I'd faked illness to get out of the meal and stayed in to help the team from the sounds of how it went after I left...

Anyway, @lowing glad you enjoyed it, maybe next time you'll get to settle the score (2-0) :
https://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5834/screen060qd1.th.jpg

My personal nemesii were r0nald_reagan and superfly_cox, I seem to remember they each killed me more than the rest of you put together....  it's a shame that poor Horsey didn't feel like showing his face while I was there... when his tempban is expired I'll look forward to hearing his excuses....

Anyway, to be honest it was a little boring when it was totally one sided before the reset, but the short time I did get when the teams were better balanced was great fun... anyway, book me in for any rematches, and thanks for providing the server, KMarion.

https://www.barbaragluck.com/destination-US_ARVN/images/G.%20Soldier%20w_Flower%20in%20Gun.jpg
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6661|Tampa Bay Florida
Look, the match started at 1 PM New York time.  We had 20 people, the NeoCons had 10-15.  We owned your asses every round, until round 4.  We didn't start leaving because we were losing, people actually had to go.  If you expect us libs to stay on for 2 hours to wait for you get all your players on, you're insane.  You've proved that the majority of you can't accept defeat and blame us for leaving after 2 hours of play. 

So, I say again :

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/spearhead14/800px-Imperial_center_ROTJ.jpg
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6667|NJ
It was definatly fun. I'd do it again, I logged on 30 mins early and before anyone else was on, it was Camerion, lowing, and myself and lowing was kicking our asses ..... But to be fair we should change the times up.. Not too many people showed up on time when 1 oclock hit I think it was like 14-7 libs... I can make it at any time so count me in next time, also find out the region most people are from to fill it up as quick as possible.

Very upset Horseman and I didn't see him but ATG wheren't there.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6630|BC, Canada
sorry i missed it... but i didnt get to bed untill about 3.5 hours before the match and i gotta work a long shift tonight so there was no way i was losing that much sleep for it. maybe if you host another one i might be able to attend.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6630|BC, Canada
from reading this it seems both teams think they won... we cant even agree on this it seems.
next time maybe a screenshot of each round and a total ticket ratio might be good, since it seems the libs were all on early and off early and the cons were all on late and off late. a total ticket ratio seems the best way to determine it.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6752

absolutely no order in these battles.  forget 20 vs. 20.  I say each side choose their best 8 warriors and fight it out on a 16 player map.

P.S. Shame on you Cameron Poe for leaving your own tournament before it was finished.

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-09-16 16:38:17)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6624

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

from reading this it seems both teams think they won... we cant even agree on this it seems.
next time maybe a screenshot of each round and a total ticket ratio might be good, since it seems the libs were all on early and off early and the cons were all on late and off late. a total ticket ratio seems the best way to determine it.
NO!!!!  This is the debate section, and therefore we are obliged to have a 20 page heated argument, with both sides still claiming victory at the end.  Anyway, if we decide to do your way, I demand a recount if the Bush side wins .
JimmyBotswana
+82|6556|Montreal
Unfortunately I was monstrously hungover and left early cause I wasn't doing anyone any good. Did get this lovely gem though think I might make it my desktop.
https://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25820541925.jpg
Lol ok ok lowing seeing as how I am a liberal and actually concerned about the facts I will admit you killed me quite a few times too. Though only in the tank. Ok and once with a pkm. Anywayz gg all we should do it again and have even teams I love how these neo cons are arguing that our win didn't count cause the teams were unbalanced but when they won when it was unbalanced it's "Your team quit, we didn't, so it counts." Yeah ok well your team showed up late, we didn't, so we pwned your asses.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

NO!!!!  This is the debate section, and therefore we are obliged to have a 20 page heated argument, with both sides still claiming victory at the end.  Anyway, if we decide to do your way, I demand a recount if the Bush side wins .
That's right. I demand independent adjudication!

I say we take it to the supreme court or even better to the Hague and get all the Neo Cons done for war crimes and base rape.

lol
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6531|laguna beach, ca
sorry i couldnt show up for team con, i slept till 12:30 pm.... (game was at 10 am)

/saturday mornings....
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
In the interest of fairness, for the next time we should have an enlisted and officers group so you're playing against people closer to your level of experience, too.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6615|United States - Illinois
I say we play 16 v 16 on  32 person maps and get it so we both have 16 players on the match day no matter.   So you better play unless your dead in real life or something.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

superfly_cox wrote:

absolutely no order in these battles.  forget 20 vs. 20.  I say each side choose their best 8 warriors and fight it out on a 16 player map.

P.S. Shame on you Cameron Poe for leaving your own tournament before it was finished.
Dude: Computer Game v Woman -> Easy choice for me. Earlier this week I had no idea I'd be meeting her. It was annoying having to leave but I made the right decision.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6556|Seattle
GOD DAMN. This sounds like the best match ever. I didn't hear about it in time.

Honestly, who here is more of a liberal than me???
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6529

superfly_cox wrote:

I agree. 8v8 mashtur city would be awsome. GG on the win my fellow neocons
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526
Oh the memories! Taking out Lowing AND ATG AND the creator of BF2s in one maneuvre!

https://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2129/screen033vw9.th.png

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-16 19:11:12)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

Spearhead wrote:

Look, the match started at 1 PM New York time.  We had 20 people, the NeoCons had 10-15.  We owned your asses every round, until round 4.
This screenshot was taken at 1:55 EST less than an hour into the match:
Nice ownage, Although I can't call you yourself out too much you were one out of the 2 libs with a positive KDR.
https://www.oe-hq.com/2/lol.png
Would have been worse but we were down a player.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command

cpt.fass1 wrote:

It was definatly fun. I'd do it again, I logged on 30 mins early and before anyone else was on, it was Camerion, lowing, and myself and lowing was kicking our asses ..... But to be fair we should change the times up.. Not too many people showed up on time when 1 oclock hit I think it was like 14-7 libs... I can make it at any time so count me in next time, also find out the region most people are from to fill it up as quick as possible.

I was there for the first 3-4 rounds and started loosing connections. I'm yerded.
I have a new cable connection. Maybe it sucks.
But, I got to grease Bubbalo a few times and it was a blast.
Most fun I've had gaming online since the old Raven Shield days.

Pistol match anyone?

Last edited by ATG (2006-09-16 20:20:49)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I was there for the first 3-4 rounds and started loosing connections. I'm yerded.

Pistol match anyone?
8 v 8 pistol lets do it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6728|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

ATG wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Pistol match anyone?
8 v 8 pistol lets do it.
Knife is more likely for commies.
CC-Marley
+407|6799
only two screenies I got
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/screen084.jpg
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/screen085.jpg
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
I'd like to thank Marconius and Darth_Felder for playing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard