usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Here we go, you fuckers are just way to selective at who you yell at.  I can mention a few names who are way worse than me, but nobody says shit to them.  Blow me.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-09-16 17:33:34)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

usmarine2005 wrote:

Here we go, you fuckers are just way to selective at who you yell at.  I can mention a few names who are way worse than me, but nobody says shit to them.  Blow me.
You're working your way up the list.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6679|UK
Handbags Ladies
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

PspRpg-7 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

As are you.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

usmarine2005 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

As are you.
What makes you say that?
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6537|Leftern America
ok this has gone far enough....take a chill pill
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

PspRpg-7 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

As are you.
What makes you say that?
Sorry, I meant my list.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6674|Canada
yeah that was funny
how do you know it's fake

lol I know ppl like that
"is the computer on?"
"I dunno"

"slap your forehead, do you feel anything?"
"hold on let me try"

"what's a windows?"
"I have a terror bite of memory"

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-09-16 17:50:37)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command

=MI5=CHRISTIAN wrote:

ok this has gone far enough....take a chill pill
I'd appreciate it if you'd stop pming me about the girl in my sig.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina
Wow, I just finished reading all the posts, relax dudes.  Usmarine thought it was funny, he gave me 1 karma, stop bitching everybody, it's fake or it's real who cares, it's old I know, but it still is very funny.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

sergeriver wrote:

Wow, I just finished reading all the posts, relax dudes.  Usmarine thought it was funny, he gave me 1 karma, stop bitching everybody, it's fake or it's real who cares, it's old I know, but it still is very funny.
What'd the karma say, just out of curiosity.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

PspRpg-7 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

It is funny if you have never seen it, good find usmarine2005
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

sergeriver wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

It is funny if you have never seen it, good find usmarine2005
Well, if he'd of just said that, none of this mess woulda happened.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Ok..I am home now with a beer in my hand.  I will admitt, I just tried to pick a fight on purpose becaus I need to vent.  It was either you guys or dropping about 50 F-bombs on my boss.  Sorry to do it in your post.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ok..I am home now with a beer in my hand.  I will admitt, I just tried to pick a fight on purpose becaus I need to vent.  It was either you guys or dropping about 50 F-bombs on my boss.  Sorry to do it in your post.
Well, let us know next time
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

PspRpg-7 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Then it isn't a fight.....durrr.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-09-16 18:20:52)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

usmarine2005 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Then it isn't a fight.....durrr.
Good point, but still.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard