+269|6585|Marlton, New Jersey.
lose.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

your friend [>] you ...
... You should give him your girlfriend now
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6509
I would much rather have your friend on my team than you, sorry.

You are a liability to your team when you have a gun in your hand.  At least your friend has some positive ratios - you on the otherhand have TERRIBLE ratios with your weapons.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
You both Suck...

But you suck more..
Chillin&killin
+27|6676|Manchester,England

LT.Victim wrote:

You both Suck...

But you suck more..
just like the honda advert

i couldn't have put it better myself
Fragboy
+9|6603|Massachusetts, USA

Chillin&killin wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

You both Suck...

But you suck more..
just like the honda advert

i couldn't have put it better myself
LOL, well said.
Whodofart
+11|6444|U.S.A.
I would have to give it to your friend because:

1.  Better K/D ratio
2.  more badges than you (especially the vetern badge in AA defense)

But like everyone else is saying, you both need more game time, so come back when your both higher ranked.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6532

LT.Victim wrote:

You both Suck...

But you suck more..
Well said.
J=MAN
+25|6659|OZ
Your friend's knife kills: 2

Your knife kills: 22

= YOU WIN
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6583|Eastern USA

J=MAN wrote:

Your friend's knife kills: 2

Your knife kills: 22

= YOU WIN
Your knife kills: 277

=You lose!

Last edited by SaladForks (2006-09-16 14:53:23)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6531|Belgium
Nice friendship there, worrying about who has the better BF2 account..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

iPoon.be wrote:

Well, at least they just measure their e-penis and not their real ones..............or do they.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6482|Purdue

usmarine2005 wrote:

iPoon.be wrote:

Well, at least they just measure their e-penis and not their real ones..............or do they.
Dun dun dunnnnnn.....
EIUBENJAMIN
+0|6656
you cant 100% rely of stats
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6509

iPoon.be wrote:

At least they are friends in real life and don't spend all their time on a stats website worrying about people they don't even know..
EIUBENJAMIN
+0|6656

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

iPoon.be wrote:

At least they are friends in real life and don't spend all their time on a stats website worrying about people they don't even know..
i think the "worrying about theirs stats" is more ment like a joke, as i do alot with my brother
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6531|Belgium

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

iPoon.be wrote:

You sound like you think im worried
ECH
+50|6644|Some where near you
You are a team player while your friend is not.  That shows in the stats.  You win more because you are willing to do what it takes to win the game.   The object of BF2 is still the same, win the match...not K/D ratio.  Your stats would be better if you left the anti armor kit alone and if you play on Karkand more often.  The only reason why your friend K/D ratio is higher is because he is a Grenade spammer, claymore spammer and perfers armor moreso then you. He is a armor person and you are a ground pounder.  Because of this, he gets more kills and less deaths then you.  Just look at the stats, it's clear as daylight!

Although you are also a claymore spammer you don't have that same combination as your friend.  I see where you are coming from now.  It's not that your friend has better aim he simply knows were to spam to get a better K/D ratio and you don't.  You need to pay more attention to him next time and follow suit.

Therefore, its my opinion that you are the better "team" player then your friend.  It's odd that out of all those armor kills he rarely wins matches.  And, he's got you beat by nearly 10 hours of game play.

Last edited by ECH (2006-09-16 15:22:31)

[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6509

iPoon.be wrote:

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

iPoon.be wrote:

Actually, no I'm not talking about you are anyone in particular, necessarily.  I'm just saying that this is a BF2 statistics website and people are always "flaunting" their stats, and bagging on others', when in the end we are just a bunch of internet avatars and most of us don't even know each other.
JaMDuDe
+69|6779
I cant say whos better, you both are just SO bad. I could seriously play with my feet and do better.
AK5489
+16|6509|US

rig0rm0rti5 wrote:

Me and my friend argue alot of who's better. I think i'm the better sniper. And i have the most wins. YOu guys decide. Just because he has more hours played than me he think he's better. I have way more kills with anti tank too, wich he claims he's better at.

MY stasts
http://bf2s.com/player/77122899/

my friends stats-
http://bf2s.com/player/76242980/
why dont you silly noobs stop fighting over whose e-stats are better, and go in an empty server and SEE who is the better sniper.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6531|Belgium

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

iPoon.be wrote:

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

Actually, no I'm not talking about you are anyone in particular, necessarily.  I'm just saying that this is a BF2 statistics website and people are always "flaunting" their stats, and bagging on others', when in the end we are just a bunch of internet avatars and most of us don't even know each other.
Yeah, but these are two friends together Stats are wrong in a way anyway, in CS all people had to go by was their nick
Fearmesnipers
+41|6447|Wales

killer21 wrote:

Anyone who has a k/d ratio below one should have their gaming rights revoked.
Yes but if people below k/d of 1 got banned. then the gaming community would be pretty much halved. And then the people who had good k/d would start going down also
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6696|Mountains of West Virginia

killer21 wrote:

You say you don't care about stats?? Interesting..then why do you have a stat sig in your sig?  Let me guess.  You are one of the many who has a k/d ratio below 1?  Yup.  Good show rookie.
Oh noes E thug
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden

killer21 wrote:

Anyone who has a k/d ratio below one should have their gaming rights revoked.
Check your own stats.

AT/AA    09:02:43    339    379    0.8945    48.04%

Do you still agree with what you said.

Anyway your friend is better since he have more kills with sniper and he kills more than he get killed. Thus making him better in that area.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard