rplate
+0|6405

Kmarion wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Horay for us commie-hippie-treehugging-terroristsimpithizing-unpatriotic-americabashing-sectular librals!!

I am sorry faicist-redneck-gasguzzeling-zionist-jingoistic-flagwaving-biblethumping conservitives; better luck next time.
Huh?, this is what happend with even teams. (Actually we were down one).
[url]http://www.oe-hq.com/2/eventeams.jpg[/url]
http://www.oe-hq.com/2/eventeams.jpg
I challenge a lib to post a SS of them winning down a player.
Like I said I dont think the point was to win or lose but just to get togther and shoot each other. I'd like a rematch, we can use a euro server but lets throw some flying maps in next go around.
That picture is the first round of Mashtur, I remember well because I lost connection for a few minutes and I couldn't be commander.  If you see the battles won, 2 for USA and 2 for MEC, all won by libs.  Why don't you post the second Mashtur or the first Shongua?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Kmarion wrote:

Horay for us commie-hippie-treehugging-terroristsimpithizing-unpatriotic-americabashing-sectular librals!!

I am sorry faicist-redneck-gasguzzeling-zionist-jingoistic-flagwaving-biblethumping conservitives; better luck next time.
Like I said I dont think the point was to win or lose but just to get togther and shoot each other. I'd like a rematch, we can use a euro server but lets throw some flying maps in next go around.
Rematch would be good. Try to get the teams fairly even and we'll sort it out properly.

Can we have the language filter off next time as well. I got warned for calling some one a cheeky fuck, sneaking into our uncapable base and trying to nick our tank - typical neo con behaviour.
rplate
+0|6405

Kmarion wrote:

You do realize we won a mashtur and a song stale right?
That is correct.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

Kmarion wrote:

I'd like a rematch, we can use a euro server but lets throw some flying maps in next go around.
I would like a rematch because I didn't even get in the first one. Maybe if I was in my comrades the communsit team would have won. I think next time we should try to get 64 guys on, and like make this a mounthly event.

And BTW, an idea for rotation: Cons are on US (because they are jingoists) and Libs on China/MEC (because we are commies): Shraqi - Shongua - Jalalabad - Daqing - Oman - Dalian - Kubra -  Karkand - Dragon (one round per map)

Sounds good?

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2006-09-16 13:40:05)

-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528
Look at the diff in kds lol
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Kmarion wrote:

And so did we.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

Why don't you post the other pictures?  In that one I couldn't be commander because of connection problems so I joined later.  You won 86-0 I think, next round we won 216-0.  And won first Shongua 123-0 I think.  the a lot of people from libs left.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528

Kmarion wrote:

I'd like a rematch, we can use a euro server but lets throw some flying maps in next go around.
I would like a rematch because I didn't even get in the first one. Maybe if I was in my comrades the communsit team would have won. I think next time we should try to get 64 guys on, and like make this a mounthly event.

And BTW, an idea for rotation: Cons are on US (because they are jingoists) and Libs on China/MEC (because we are commies): Shraqi - Shongua - Jalalabad - Daqing - Oman - Dalian - Kubra -  Karkand - Dragon (one round per map)

Sounds good?
32v32 is not going to happen. It would be cool but only about half the people would show up. 15v15 would be the best and on a 32v32 map with no unlocks like competition style. We should also not go live by loading into a server. People with faster computers got in almost a min or two ahead of some people.  All you need to do is do the rcon exec admin.restartmap and then it will go live.

Other than that gg to everyone, even the libs. It was fun being able to see everyone on here play in the same server.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

Look at the diff in kds lol
In that round I joined later so doesn't matter it says 13-12 and I couldn't be commander.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Sounds good?
32v32 is not going to happen. It would be cool but only about half the people would show up. 15v15 would be the best and on a 32v32 map with no unlocks like competition style. We should also not go live by loading into a server. People with faster computers got in almost a min or two ahead of some people.  All you need to do is do the rcon exec admin.restartmap and then it will go live.

Other than that gg to everyone, even the libs. It was fun being able to see everyone on here play in the same server.
I have to agree. But after all that effort did anyone find any WMDs?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

So did we.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Why don't you post the other pictures?  In that one I couldn't be commander because of connection problems so I joined later.  You won 86-0 I think, next round we won 216-0.  And won first Shongua 123-0 I think.  the a lot of people from libs left.

rplate wrote:

Why don't you post the second Mashtur or the first Shongua?
Obviously you didn't read the part that said this is what happened when the teams were even.. Duh?
Shall I post Sharqi as well?

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-09-16 13:48:02)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

rplate wrote:

Obviously you didn't read the part that said this is what happened when the teams were even.. Duh?
Post all of them.  I didn't leave the game.  So I stayed there til second Sharqi, we were 3.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

rplate wrote:

Post the pictures with final results and people on each side, including Sharqi.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6614|United States - Illinois
Sharqi counts because we played the entire time with less people on our team.  Once we started winning the 2nd songhua [Libs] started disconnecting.  Then we went to Sharqi and you had what like 8 guys i cant remember.  But if your team starts leaving it doesnt mean the game don't count.  If you leave you forfeit or the game keeps goin.  We kept going.  Thats why we won.  Your team started quiting we didn't.  Once it got to Jalalabad there wasnt even enough to play.

1st Mash Cons won
2nd Mash didnt count because all the sudden it was 13 on 18.  We called not live about 20 times to figure out what was going on.  You kept playing.  Then your players started switching sides and tking us.  We got SS's

1st Songhua Libs won
2nd Songhua  Cons won

1st Sharqi Cons won  (if your teams leaves it doesn't mean the game is over)
2nd Sharqi Cons won

1st Jalalabad null
2nd Jalalabad null

There should be a rematch and we will cap players and organize it better
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

rplate wrote:

Post all of them.  I didn't leave the game.  So I stayed there til second Sharqi, we were 3.
Same here. Got absolutely slaughtered on Sharqi though.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

They started leaving when we already had a 100 ticket lead and you guys were on the bleed.

Ohh well GG Cons on the win and we should do this again sometime.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

You won 86-0 I think, next round we won 216-0.
You must mean this round ?

[11:27:40] [lib] Spumantiii -> it wasnt live
[11:27:50] [Lib] Spearhead*91 -> Why were you TKing spum?
[11:28:06] [lib] Spumantiii -> just for controversy
[11:28:21] [Lib] Spearhead*91 -> souns like a dumb reason to me
[11:28:23] [Con] Colfax -> this is BS you got 18 players now
[11:28:34] [Lib] Bubbalo -> i thought he was engi w./ at mines
[11:28:41] [Lib] Bubbalo -> we can have up to 20
[11:28:53] [lib] Spumantiii -> last round was tk round lol
[11:13:09] [lib] Spumantiii -> lol -40
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Colfax wrote:

Sharqi counts because we played the entire time with less people on our team.  Once we started winning the 2nd songhua [Libs] started disconnecting.  Then we went to Sharqi and you had what like 8 guys i cant remember.  But if your team starts leaving it doesnt mean the game don't count.  If you leave you forfeit or the game keeps goin.  We kept going.  Thats why we won.  Your team started quiting we didn't.  Once it got to Jalalabad there wasnt even enough to play.

1st Mash Cons won
2nd Mash didnt count because all the sudden it was 13 on 18.  We called not live about 20 times to figure out what was going on.  You kept playing.  Then your players started switching sides and tking us.  We got SS's

1st Songhua Libs won
2nd Songhua  Cons won

2nd Sharqi Cons won

1st Jalalabad null
2nd Jalalabad null

Using your sentence of Sharqi, if your team had problems it doesn't mean the game is over (second Mashtur 216-0 Lol.)
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Colfax wrote:

1st Mash Cons won

1st Songhua Libs won
2nd Songhua  Cons won

2nd Sharqi Cons won

1st Jalalabad null
2nd Jalalabad null

Using your sentence of Sharqi, if your team had problems it doesn't mean the game is over (second Mashtur 216-0 Lol.)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You won 86-0 I think, next round we won 216-0.

That round was a lot more fair than Sharqi two rounds.  So stop whinning.  Btw, thanks for the organization Kmarion.  +1 for you.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

That round was a lot more fair than Sharqi two rounds.  So stop whinning.  Btw, thanks for the organization Kmarion.  +1 for you.
Thx it's hard to get a 40 people who don't know each other on the same page. It would have been better if we had more than a week. I guess just take this as a trial run, now we know what to look for when we organize another. This isn't a ideal match situation.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Thx it's hard to get a 40 people who don't know each other on the same page. It would have been better if we had more than a week. I guess just take this as a trial run, now we know what to look for when we organize another. This isn't a ideal match situation.
Yes, cons arrived a little late and libs left the match too early.  It was fun but disappointing.  Berster and I stayed all the match (despite the first Mashtur when my connection lost and I couldn't connect for several minutes courtesy of my ISP).
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

I volunteered a server because I was noticing it was only a few days from match time and we did not have one. I'm sorry to the euro's it is based in the central states. If there were North Americans lagging they need to call their ISp..lol . It's a professional Hypernia server capable of 125 + players easily. If we rematch we should let you guys host. But like I said give us some flying map's . I had fun I just hope nobody takes it too serious.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA
Had fun, thank you guys

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard