cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6666|NJ
alright I'm taking my self ban off that was very fun, we should do this more often. I totally sucked but I haven't played in two/three months...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Horay for us commie-hippie-treehugging-terroristsimpithizing-unpatriotic-americabashing-sectular librals!!

I am sorry faicist-redneck-gasguzzeling-zionist-jingoistic-flagwaving-biblethumping conservitives; better luck next time.

Any thoughouts about am rematch; I was really sad that I missed out and I bet the cnservitives want vengence so I think we shoild make this a mounthly affair.

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2006-09-16 12:03:17)

The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6470|Los Angeles
cons take game 4 183-0.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/spearhead14/800px-Imperial_center_ROTJ.jpg
BVC
+325|6665

DesertFox423 wrote:

My word! The Tree-Huggers are not insulting themselves enough! They are referring to themselves as "Commys" which according to the UrbanDictionary is: "an Australian car made by Holden" or "a Commodore 64". I knew there was something fishy about those commies (correct spelling, you slippery rascals)
Kinda ironic...commodores are right up there with Ford Falcons and Fairlanes...
CC-Marley
+407|6798
Wow I must have been in a differernt server.
Some were "live" some were not. It took awhile for us Cons to get close to even numbers. Then the libs started deserting at record pace. It got boring then. There were a couple of libs that joined the cons and tked for half a round or so. Lame!

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-09-16 13:02:01)

DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6624|Los Angeles, CA
kk cons win. last round won 315-0 due to lack of libs on other team. gg guys.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528
What? We won every single round except one. I went 14-0 on you libs. BTW Cameron poe is horrible at bf2.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528
BTW Funny how some libs had to leave when they were down by 150 tickets...
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6624|Los Angeles, CA
Who cares, it was fun nonetheless. Lets not turn this into a liberal vs conservative battle, they always turn into closed threads.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

Not me. I stuck it out till there were only 2 of us left. Then I thought I better leave, odds slightly in cons favour.

It was you I shot out of heli by hotel wasn't it?
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6614|United States - Illinois

CC-Marley wrote:

Wow I must have been in a differernt server.
Some were "live" some were not. It took awhile for us Cons to get close to even numbers. Then the libs started deserting at record pace. It got boring then. There were a couple of libs that joined the cons and tked for half a round or so. Lame!
qft
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528
Game one Cons won. Game two libs switched teams and tked for about 15 min while arguing over whether it was live or not after they brought in six extra guys. Libs won their one and only round on first round of Song. Cons take their second win on Songua easily. Cons won both rounds on sharqi.

GG libs better luck next time. And I hope you like the tea bagging I gave you bubalo.

https://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9821/screen240fy2.th.jpg

sraw in the face

Last edited by -=NHB=- Bananahands (2006-09-16 13:14:11)

rplate
+0|6405

Spearhead wrote:

[url]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/spearhead14/800px-Imperial_center_ROTJ.jpg[/url]
What? We won every single round except one. I went 14-0 on you libs. BTW Cameron poe is horrible at bf2.
You didn't.
First 4 matches we won.  We won with even teams of 8 persons each 2 times Mashtur and 2 times Shongua.
Then we restarted when more people came and was like:
1-Mashtur first battle con 83-0 second lib 215-0, we won Mashtur.
2-Shongua first battle lib 124-0 second con 183-0, con won Shongua, but at this time you were 13 and we 6.
3-Sharqi doesn't count we were 3 libs.
What did happen with our team mates?
As always neo-cons needed some help to win, what does this seem like?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Game one Cons won. Game two libs switched teams and tked for about 15 min while arguing over whether it was live or not after they brought in six extra guys. Libs won their one and only round on first round of Song. Cons take their second win on Songua easily. Cons won both rounds on sharqi.

GG libs better luck next time. And I hope you like the tea bagging I gave you bubalo.
You forgot to mention the numbers on Sharqi. Sharqi round 2 there were only 3 or 4 libs.
rplate
+0|6405

Where were you playing?  We won Mashtur second battle 215-0.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528

rplate wrote:

I was there. Everyone said not live then about four of you joined the con team and started tking. Where were you?
rplate
+0|6405

Bertster7 wrote:

Not me. I stuck it out till there were only 2 of us left. Then I thought I better leave, odds slightly in cons favour.

It was you I shot out of heli by hotel wasn't it?
Berster, Sergeriver and ghettoperson stayed.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528

rplate wrote:

You didn't.
First 4 matches we won.  We won with even teams of 8 persons each 2 times Mashtur and 2 times Shongua.
Then we restarted when more people came and was like:
1-Mashtur first battle con 83-0 second lib 215-0, we won Mashtur.
2-Shongua first battle lib 124-0 second con 183-0, con won Shongua, but at this time you were 13 and we 6.
3-Sharqi doesn't count we were 3 libs.
What did happen with our team mates?
As always neo-cons needed some help to win, what does this seem like?
Did you not read the order on the first page. Mash was when it started after people actually logged in the server and teams were in place. Either way if you want to go against us 8v8 xfire me at bannanahandscam. It would be fun.
rplate
+0|6405

rplate wrote:

I was there. Everyone said not live then about four of you joined the con team and started tking. Where were you?
How come our only victory was first Shongua, if we won second Mashtur 215-0.  Mashtur was a lib victory 215-86 and you won Shongua 183-124 with 4 more people in second game.  So, I think libs won the battle.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528

rplate wrote:

rplate wrote:

How come our only victory was first Shongua, if we won second Mashtur 215-0.  Mashtur was a lib victory 215-86 and you won Shongua 183-124 with 4 more people in second game.  So, I think libs won the battle.
Lol. You cant even admit when your defeated. You didnt win the second mashtur because it never took place. Go look at the demos. Everyone said not live, game was paused, and then four of you joined our side and started tking and refused to switch. We even started tking eachother because everyone knew it wasnt live. Ill give you the win on songhua because you guys actually earned it but that was your only win.
Cons won 4
Libs won 1
Do the math.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

I don't think you could really conclusively say anyone won it. The Cons are saying they won (which they certainly did on Sharqi - but that really doesn't count), the Libs are saying we won.

To me it looks like while the teams were fairly balanced we each won 2 rounds. That's pretty much a draw.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Horay for us commie-hippie-treehugging-terroristsimpithizing-unpatriotic-americabashing-sectular librals!!

I am sorry faicist-redneck-gasguzzeling-zionist-jingoistic-flagwaving-biblethumping conservitives; better luck next time.
Huh?, this is what happend with even teams. (Actually we were down one).
https://www.oe-hq.com/2/eventeams.jpg
http://www.oe-hq.com/2/eventeams.jpg
I challenge a lib to post a SS of them winning down a player.
Like I said I dont think the point was to win or lose but just to get togther and shoot each other. I'd like a rematch, we can use a euro server but lets throw some flying maps in next go around.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-09-16 13:29:24)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
rplate
+0|6405

rplate wrote:

Lol. You cant even admit when your defeated. You didnt win the second mashtur because it never took place. Go look at the demos. Everyone said not live, game was paused, and then four of you joined our side and started tking and refused to switch. We even started tking eachother because everyone knew it wasnt live. Ill give you the win on songhua because you guys actually earned it but that was your only win.
Cons won 4
Libs won 1
Do the math.
Sharqi doesn't count.  Frist round libs were 6 second 3.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

You do realize we won a mashtur and a song stale right?
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard