Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
Given that most of the Libs are non-US, surely you could have found someone better than Kerry.  Bin Laden, for example.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky
man i'm going to be tired. i get off work at 6AM.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
It's a Saturday/Sunday for me.  And no school on the Monday!  I'll have to be up early-ish though..............study to do....................
BVC
+325|6665
I've cut my hand & can't play   Have fun!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
My word! The Tree-Huggers are not insulting themselves enough! They are referring to themselves as "Commys" which according to the UrbanDictionary is: "an Australian car made by Holden" or "a Commodore 64". I knew there was something fishy about those commies (correct spelling, you slippery rascals)
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
If by "the" Tree-Huggers you mean "a" Tree-Hugger then yes, you are correct.  Otherwise, you can kiss my shiny metal ass.
DesertFox-
More than one has written it in that fashion. And if you are referring to the robot Bender, the catchphrase is, "Bite my shiny, metal ass."
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Bubbalo wrote:

Given that most of the Libs are non-US, surely you could have found someone better than Kerry.  Bin Laden, for example.
Time permitting I'm sure I could.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6530
Is there going to be a game? I want in.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528
Why dont we do this the right way? Its not hard to kill with noob weapons so why not do what every team does and use an unranked server and no unlocks. That way its all skill and not gay unlocks.

PS Unlocks would give an unfair advantage to whomever is a higher rank. For a match it should be as fair as possible. Thats why in CAL or TWL its no unlocks.

Last edited by -=NHB=- Bananahands (2006-09-16 09:32:51)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
Meh, the kit weapons aren't really worse than the unlocks.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528

Bubbalo wrote:

Meh, the kit weapons aren't really worse than the unlocks.
Well if you have an M16 vs a PKM or G36E the odds are against you. I never use unlocks because they are pretty gay. To be fair to everyone it should be unranked and no unlocks the way it is in ever competition out there.
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6624|Los Angeles, CA
Feel free to add me if you have no shows.

edit: NeoCons plz

Last edited by DeathsTouch (2006-09-16 09:45:57)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

Well if you have an M16 vs a PKM or G36E the odds are against you. I never use unlocks because they are pretty gay. To be fair to everyone it should be unranked and no unlocks the way it is in ever competition out there.
And I consider people who use the word gay in that manner to be poopyheads.  Go away poopyhead.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528

Bubbalo wrote:

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

And I consider people who use the word gay in that manner to be poopyheads.  Go away poopyhead.
That means you are afraid of not using unlocks because its all you know how to do.....
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Late entry (I mean some guys are not going to join up).

I am a treehugger

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2006-09-16 10:27:38)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6659|Tampa Bay Florida
Um, we need a password?  I never got one.  I keep trying to connect and it says the server is pw protected.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-09-16 10:14:49)

The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6470|Los Angeles
IT'S ON NOW! Good to see you guys could take time off of watching our nation's borders to come join us
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

First round = i win!

https://img489.imageshack.us/img489/829/goldst1.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Can the late joiners get pass words, we want to kick war-mongering red-neck and/or anti-american hippie ass
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6470|Los Angeles
all these pauses are really fun
DesertFox-
Dayum. If we're down by that many players I could've come in as a sub.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6470|Los Angeles
first game to cons, 86-0, second game to libs, took every cap, 216-0 I believe
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6470|Los Angeles
.......and game three to libs 122-0
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

Libs have won this easily!