THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra
um never been, a mate has and thinks it was pretty cool.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6716|The United Center
i disagree. 
banndontv
+-1|6717
yea these threads always go so well.

keep on trollin buddy.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6813|Bryan/College Station, TX
Hi I want a completely useless flame war please. Give me some attention. Hooray. Keep on Trolling.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
HEN00
+0|6687
Agree!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
these userbars are seriously getting out of hand.

besides, no one cares what phone/car/shoe/programs/games/whatever ekse you use.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6705
Canada is like America's attic. Everyone once in a while we go up there and say "Oh wow, look at all this shit up here! I completely forgot about it...."
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6737|Canader , eh?
CANADA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!....and then comes the US...
HellSibling
+0|6771
south park movie said it best...BLAME CANADA!!
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6737|Canader , eh?

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Canada is like America's attic. Everyone once in a while we go up there and say "Oh wow, look at all this shit up here! I completely forgot about it...."
America is like Canadas basement...once and a while we go down there and were like ''WTF...i thought i threw this shit out?''
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

America is like Canadas basement...once and a while we go down there and were like ''WTF...i thought i threw this shit out?''
Hehehe pwnt.

I still think Holland is the best country in the world .
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6725|The Netherlands
i agree with sgt.gh0st. holland is the best. exept from balkenende
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

that....was awesome.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6719|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
I'd like to LIVE in Canada whilst still being an American. I love Canada! However, like anyone looking from the outside, you either see their government as way better than yours or way worse. I think Parlimentary governments are much better and representative, but Canada, lately, has had a whacked-out Parliment and it looks like you're heading for yet another round of elections....

I still love Canada and would move there if I could...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

HUP HOLLAND HUP, LAAT DE LEEUW NIET IN ZE HEMPIE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :p
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

[1stSSF]=Nuka= wrote:

I'd like to LIVE in Canada whilst still being an American. I love Canada! However, like anyone looking from the outside, you either see their government as way better than yours or way worse. I think Parlimentary governments are much better and representative, but Canada, lately, has had a whacked-out Parliment and it looks like you're heading for yet another round of elections....

I still love Canada and would move there if I could...
i'm an american living in canada.  its quite nice once people learn youre not as ignorant as previously expected.

$20 says the liberals win the election anyway.
Buzerk1
+44|6806
To be able to pass a judgement, you need to have travel a bit...

The US is the land of the free, as long as you have a good lawyer, a good medical insurance and don't try to get their gun of their hands they might shoot at you No offence, but that's true.

Traveled to Europe quite a bit... they have cool old building and they pay as much taxes as we do... They do have some good beer/wine/cheese And women are OK... too tall for some, but just ok for me lol

Went to Brazil... Awww they have really have beautiful women, the best sport fans (they just don't know there is something else then Football/Soccer). Good weather... but it's good to live there only if you are in the upper class. You don't beleive me, go visit the "favellas"/ghetto for the poors.

At the end, Canada is the home I love to come back to/live in. Yes we pay taxes like no one else, but it's part of the global deal. And we have it all, the American live style, without all the problems

Yup, another election... prediction... Liberals with a minority parlement and we will have to do this all over again in a year and half.

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2005-12-06 11:17:28)

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6737|Canader , eh?

ThomasMorgan wrote:

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

that....was awesome.
thx very much..it only took me about 2 seconds to think about it...but it was efective

Last edited by [N.B]canadiannnn (2005-12-06 11:14:22)

cat4ever
+69|6723|CATALONIA
I disagree , catalonia(part of spain which want to be independent ) is the best country .catalonia 4 ever! (cat4ever) cat is not cat(the animal) cat=catalonia
!!*!!
Rosse_modest
+76|6746|Antwerp, Flanders

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

I still think Holland is the best country in the world .
You need to get your brains examined.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
quebec = best country EVAR!

canadians will get this joke...
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6719|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

Buzerk1 wrote:

Yup, another election... prediction... Liberals with a minority parlement and we will have to do this all over again in a year and half.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

$20 says the liberals win the election anyway.
I'm sure your both right...that's the one part of Parlimentary method that is a bit unsettling...the knowledge that when all the parties don't commit to working together AND you don't have a majority, nothing useful gets done...wait, that was supposed to come out as BAD...lol

Oh, and was that US$20 or CAN$20?

Last edited by [1stSSF]=Nuka= (2005-12-06 11:22:19)

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6737|Canader , eh?

ThomasMorgan wrote:

quebec = best country EVAR!

canadians will get this joke...
crazy frenchman!!!!!!!..roflmao

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard