Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6783

Wow, thats not so bad.

We have similar rules, but noone listens to them.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6772|Uhh... erm...
My school's uniform is quite simple. White shirt, green trousers, green tie. No long hair or beards. For girls, long hair must be tied and no fringes. Might seem rather harsh to you guys, but almost every school in Malaysia has a similar uniform.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6877|Kubra, Damn it!

Jbrar wrote:

I go to a mennonite private school, only dresscode rule that's really enforced is casual clothing. So throw on jeans and a t-shirt and ur good to go. Also can't have hair that's outside the natural range, (colours like pink, orange, blue,green).
That doesn't sound so bad. I went to sodomite private school. We all had to wear ass-less chaps and leather vests...

Hey tetrino, didn't m'sia's uniforms used to be blue and white?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6588|Doncaster, UK

Ty wrote:

He replied by giving himself Pippi Longstocking-style plaits or Princess Leia cinnamon buns and other crazy crap.
Guy I knew at university had the nickname "Marigold" for a very similar reason and for some bizarre reason I got called "Heidi" Then I had to have all my hair cut off for an interview and I've been "respectable" ever since.
Hawk390
+27|6685|Melbourne, Australia
oh you american people are so lucky, with all your free dress and crap at all your schools. even public schools in australia will have a uniform, at least most will. i go to a private grammar school in melb. and at any grammar school uniform is expected to be perfecto. in winter we have to wear long grey pants, white button up shirt with the school crest on it, either long or short sleeved, and must have tie, with hte top button of your shirt done up. and to and from school we MUST wear the school blazer. black dress shoes with black socks as well. summer is basically the same except you have the option of wearing the grey school shorts with long woolen socks that HAVE to be pulled up al the way, which is pretty much up to the knees.

Not to mention all of this must be brought from the schools uniform shop, so the school makes a killing out of it. what sucks is that ive had to wear a uniform for all my school life, and normally its a very annoying one to wear. at least this one looks better as its all black and white, except for the red yellow tie. kicks so much ass if your out in public and passing some other random school kids wearing freakin purple.
Peldri
+4|6718|Suomi Finland
LoL crazy dresscodes, in our school people can wear whatever they want
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6633|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Get Your homework done you bad boy
RTG_ILLUSION
Like I fucking care
+29|6569
1st you need a tshirt that says hukd on fonix werkd fer me.
2nd find a chick with huge boobs and make her wear a shirt that shows just about everything.
3rd grow yo a set of big fuckin porkchops
4th Go to school.
motherdear
+25|6693|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
as nelson from southpark would say haha. danish schools rock except that the teaching style ain't no where near the american one.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6813|PNW

Those rules are light.

motherdear wrote:

as nelson from southpark would say haha.
Except Nelson was from the Simpsons.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-15 08:25:19)

samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6593
When I went to school, I had to wear a blazer and a shirt and tie. Hella Awsome.

But then i had sideburns down to my jaw and tons of buttfluff on my face. I looked a right pimp
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6516|Belgium

N.A.T.O wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

Pretty much anything not cathilc is what we were taught.
Can I say I'm Catholic, but really not be so? Does that count?
Ya i dont beleve in that mentality that was just the mentality at my catholic school after we got Father Coppai.
omg fther Coppai

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard