Medic875
+1|6656|Charlotte, NC USA

GotMex? wrote:

hilltop_skater wrote:

No buddy, Suggesting that a job should be made from a game is the laugh, hiring someone for a gaming company is not judged on how well they play bf2, your a clown
There are people who make money from hardware/software companies through sponsorships and what not. They also play competitively and make good amounts of money that way. See Johnathan Wendel for a good example. While Kontrolcrimson might not win with such a lawsuit, it's still a valid argument that COULD be pursued if he wanted to. I'm sure being labeled as a cheater by EA and having your stats reset would affect you greatly in a community like the gaming world where people are highly judgmental.

With the formalities aside, enough with the superiority complex and do your homework next time. And it's not "your a clown" (as your is a possessive pronoun), but rather "you're a clown" (as you're is a contraction for you are).
THANK YOU GotMex. If I could give 1000 Karma to you I would. This keeps me from having to state the obvious, again.

Last edited by Medic875 (2006-08-22 09:57:57)

leesupport
+39|6674

fl0w wrote:

Poisongirl wrote:

You do know that was a commander score? So it was doubled.
Yes I know, but it still seams rather high to me.
On our clan server we play lots of games 5 vs 5 on a 64player map. These rounds, especially when the teams are balanced, sometimes can take up to 2 hours. But even then the commander never scores over 300 (on rare occasions somewhere in between 300/350)

Poisongirl wrote:

Youtube is a good idea, but I think they will be too big for youtube. I've just asked KC and he said the file can go from half a gig up, depending on the length of game.
Uploading would be a bitch(no offense), but you could -rar the file in pieces and put them on Rapidshare or something like that.

Poisongirl wrote:

nothing sinister there.
Don't get me wrong I'm not the 'stats police' or anything. I'm just curious on how to obtain such a score (maybe I can learn something of it).
Besides, because of the high ping I've never played on Internode servers or with KC, so who am I to judge him.
I did play with -=RD=-Volx and he seriously sucks with his macros.

I still doubt KC cheated based on the support he gets from the community and the time he invested in playing this game.

Best of luck to you both, I hope you'll get this sorted out.
well i played on a sever and it was for 64 people and there were only like 7 people on each side and the round lasted for over an 1½ and and my friend got like 380 and commander beat him out so it is possable
Sgt.SAB
+0|6748
Well,not that it helps out your case KC.
But just thought u might like to know da|illusion is now a private.

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.php?bf2id=46862987

Last edited by Sgt.SAB (2006-08-22 21:43:52)

Dodoextinct
+16|6640
Dead fetus or noooooo, you never let goooooooo.

Just let this thread die. If no justice has been found, it won't pb]be[/b] found.
BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6503
I never received any reply from my inquiry to EA, so I have no new news to add..
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6819|Australia
']['error
Banned
+630|6635|The Netherlands
well I think it really sucks when you got reset....i never padded or something like that..
Im on 700 hours now, all the playtime would be for nothing, i feel with you crimson.

PS: and for the people who start crying "omfg you padder!!1!1" go to this thread
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31388&p=1
Spiers.ckz
+10|6520

']['error wrote:

Im on 700 hours now, all the playtime would be for nothing, i feel with you crimson.
its not a Job u know... u did have fun i hope... they cant take that away
Loco_Bandito
+0|6616|Newcastle, N.S.W. Australia
Well ive just read the whole 18 pages and its taken me 30 minutes.lol. One thing why would they reset an account if he didnt do anyhting wrong? Im a little confused. Ive always believed there is 2 sides to a story I wouldnt mind hearing EA side with evidence.
EA states you obtained a high score in a time that exceeds there mechanics or something like that. Im not goin to say your innocent or guilty but here is a hypothetical what if your whole clan joined a small server 8v8 you played commander and used the commander hack to multiply your scoreby x4 or x5. There would be no one else there to see it or reported it beacasue your clan is on there. Which could explain your accumalation of points being to great in a short time frame for that round.
But I do hope it was a big mistake and you get them back.
As for VOLX he is an exploiter using prone jump to improve his KDR so he doesnt die. People like that should be reset isnt that a form of padding.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6819|Australia

Loco_Bandito wrote:

what if your whole clan joined a small server 8v8 you played commander and used the commander hack to multiply your scoreby x4 or x5. There would be no one else there to see it or reported it beacasue your clan is on there. Which could explain your accumalation of points being to great in a short time frame for that round. .
SiN have a server, but its not ranked.
Loco_Bandito
+0|6616|Newcastle, N.S.W. Australia
ok cool. Hope it works out for ya bro. I remember squadding up with you when i was a noob. lol
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6819|Australia
I  moved on, and applied for a job at EA games. Now im doing the same for dice
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6527|Forest Lake, Australia

kontrolcrimson wrote:

I  moved on, and applied for a job at EA games. Now im doing the same for dice
Did you get it?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6819|Australia
Lol no.

they said they didnt have a branch in adelaide and they didnt employ people who have had their accounts terminated for cheating.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6754

Lawsuit time!
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6634|England
Discrimination!!!!!!!!
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6687|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
lol, why tell them about your bf2 name unless it was a requirement, but i doubt it, bl mate, ahh well, as they say " it's just a game"
X3M*Selkie
+13|6568|Belgium

kontrolcrimson wrote:

they said they didnt have a branch in adelaide and they didnt employ people who have had their accounts terminated for cheating.
Since when is location a problem to be employed in software writting/testing/...etc?
As far as this thread/cimmunity shows, there are only a very, very limited number of people who believe you were cheating and still nothing has been proofed the hard way. Innocent till proven guilty, isn't it!

BTW the best person to check possible cheats and glitches in programs would be an experienced cheater/hacker. Another dumb remark from EA/Dice!!!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6819|Australia
Um the proof, is that im not on the master ban list.
And although EA say im banned from all servers, i have still been playing on the same cd key as i was before.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6835|Waikato, Aotearoa
For fucks sake - He got reset AGAIN??!!

Damn dude i would be seriously considering sueing EA/Dice for fucking with you
Bernadictus
+1,055|6728

Stop, reviving dead threads.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard