kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6813|Bryan/College Station, TX

Landepaukku wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

Btw i just a got new idea. Since you used so much no weapon bug in that movie and it looked like zombies, why not create a little survivor horror? We got night maps via special forces so you could make some few guys just running/walking around the night maps houses and then suddenly behind a corner comes a guy with no weapon and he just..."eats" some of the dudes. For example the interiors of the submarine bays in leviathan(im correct?) would be pretty good.
Aaanyone with me or what?
*chuckles* I am with you esspecially since I posted that also. Look up a few posts from yours.

*smirk*

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2005-12-06 03:15:25)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland

kilroy0097 wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

Btw i just a got new idea. Since you used so much no weapon bug in that movie and it looked like zombies, why not create a little survivor horror? We got night maps via special forces so you could make some few guys just running/walking around the night maps houses and then suddenly behind a corner comes a guy with no weapon and he just..."eats" some of the dudes. For example the interiors of the submarine bays in leviathan(im correct?) would be pretty good.
Aaanyone with me or what?
*chuckles* I am with you esspecially since I posted that also. Look up a few posts from yours.

*smirk*
I need a new pair of eyes...
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6808|Munich, Germany
yeah we shoud do that.
but we could use some zombie movie for sound footage and as a plate to work after, at least parts of it. since idont watch many horror movies and thus dont know that many.
we know how to make retards quite well and most have SF as it seems.

@ slay and trigger: yeah i should have put you in the "nearly made it to the recordings but messed up the global timing" crew section
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6794|Germany

mort4u wrote:

@ slay and trigger: yeah i should have put you in the "nearly made it to the recordings but messed up the global timing" crew section
lol ^^
AirForce2076
+1|6711|MN
count me in!! i got some crazy shit for ya to show the world!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6813|Bryan/College Station, TX

mort4u wrote:

yeah we shoud do that.
but we could use some zombie movie for sound footage and as a plate to work after, at least parts of it. since idont watch many horror movies and thus dont know that many.
we know how to make retards quite well and most have SF as it seems.

For research in a zombie kind of script with military kind of action...

May I highly recommend "28 Days Later".

Some other possibilities are:
Resident Evil I or II
Bio Zombie
Dawn of the Dead

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2005-12-06 04:59:01)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
I'd like to see some synchronized grapple hook climbing too. 
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

mort4u wrote:

If we do this zombie thing I'll try to make it. haha.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland

CMDR_Dave wrote:

I'd like to see some synchronized grapple hook climbing too. 
First time used the grappling hook, managed to climb for example electric wire posts (what you call them?) and stayd on top of it, few trees, some hovering helicopter (man thats buggy) and random buildings.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6776|The planet Tophet
can we say "enemy retard spotted"
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6751
i didn't read all 12 pages, but i'd be down to help out
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

i didn't read all 12 pages,
i think you prob should have!

its already been made and released
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6808|Munich, Germany
yeah i just added a link to my sig cause of that post

anyway we may will make another in SF night maps with a bit more story and less confusion
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland

mort4u wrote:

anyway we may will make another in SF night maps with a bit more story and less confusion
ARGH the night maps!!! My comp is going to get OWNED when we make that movie
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland

mort4u wrote:

Just say when I defintly whant to be in it.
Blankwindow
+1|6695
Yes I would love to be apart of the sf movie whenever you plan on that.
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6763
Sorry, I've been gone a while. Are we going to do another sometime with SF?

I think we should swap Xfire/Aim/Whatever names

Xfire:deseagle
AIM:deseagle357
Email Mail:[email protected]

Also, downloading now! I hope you didn't forget me in the credits

Last edited by DesertEagle357 (2005-12-15 19:33:43)

DesertEagle357
+1|6763
You...didn't put me in the credits!
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6808|Munich, Germany
shit sorry desertEagle i knew i forgot someone.

im really really sorry mate.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6790
Wow, great work!  I liked the part when the Hummvee splattered after it went off the cliff lol.

Whenever you plan to start recording again, count me in if you'd like.

Again, great work!
DesertEagle357
+1|6763

Construction Zone Tour-Sniper
"Retard Lemming Jump"-Black Retard
Humvee Chase-Humvee Driver
Engineer Fights-One of the engineers+Guy who doesn't open parachute
Tank Drive by-Engineer
Blackhawk Flag Cap-Engineer

That's all the parts I remember that we did I'll rewatch it for more.
DMFDxUconn
+8|6737|Kannapolis,North Carolina
Wish i could say i liked "Land of confusion", but i thought it was rather boring. Still a good quality video, but i just couldnt get into it. For some reason i kept comparing it to the "Mine" video and i think thats what let me down.

Still a good job tho.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6790

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Wish i could say i liked "Land of confusion", but i thought it was rather boring. Still a good quality video, but i just couldnt get into it. For some reason i kept comparing it to the "Mine" video and i think thats what let me down.

Still a good job tho.
Well I think that was partly due to the lack of people that actually showed up, people who joined later, and some of us lacking in the 'do as your told' area, so we had to make do with what we had. There wasn't a whole lot of planning either, but it came out alright. I belive the next one will be much better, as I'm sure we could learn from the mistakes made previously. I've edited and played with audio before, so I know the amount of work mort4u had to endure when doing the grunt of the work, it definately isnt easy and takes time.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6808|Munich, Germany

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Still a good job tho.
dont worry cause i think its a matter of taste and not so good that "everyone" would like it
and to be honest i had a motivation drop when i saw the Mine movie wich took me some days to overcome since its really good and its really hard to beat the monty python humor.
anyway last word isnt spoken yet
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland
Next one could be maybe "Land of retards"? Or maybe "dawn of the retards" if were going to make that survival horror

Thought about the date yet? Maybe in february or something?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard