kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6551|Southeastern USA
i don't know you
ReGmAn78
+16|6648|Alberta, Canada

kessel! wrote:

when i go to banks, i'm usually wearing one of these.

http://www.wavecaps.com/images/beanies/ski_3hole.JPG
Oh Good, u wouldnt want them to think ur suspicious or anything   Is your stalker still outside?
samthenuker
Trunk Monkey
+2|6492
go tag the side of the van with"UNMARKED GOVERNMENT SURVEILLANCE VEHICLE"!!
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6525|Houston (Spring), TX
kessel, i told you to stop passing off anthrax as sugar, and sprinkling it on local's cereal.
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6525|Houston (Spring), TX
UNMARKED GOVERNMENT SURVEILLANCE VEHICLE
ROFL+1
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

And then Slash his tyers and tell RACV or some other towing type business that there is a car that needs help at 654 street and then say by to the Unmarked Car.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
ReGmAn78
+16|6648|Alberta, Canada

Sone wrote:

kessel, i told you to stop passing off anthrax as sugar, and sprinkling it on local's cereal.
OMG u said the A word on the internet...hes prob getting raided right now...
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6541|The Lost Highway

seraphite86 wrote:

dubbs wrote:

Also, when can people like that afford a BENZ?
Quite a few of first time drivers these days. I sometimes see 17 year-olds in brand/fairly new Mercedes' driving around with rap blairing. Spoiled pieces of shit.
Yeah, nothing says "thug life" like driving around in the luxery car yer parents bought you. I really hate this generation.
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

mKmalfunction wrote:

seraphite86 wrote:

dubbs wrote:

Also, when can people like that afford a BENZ?
Quite a few of first time drivers these days. I sometimes see 17 year-olds in brand/fairly new Mercedes' driving around with rap blairing. Spoiled pieces of shit.
Yeah, nothing says "thug life" like driving around in the luxery car yer parents bought you. I really hate this generation.
Hmmmm. Now if I could choose a car of that type I'd sooner pick a BMW (I wouldn't though - not a big BMW fan either), Mercedes has kind of an old boring people image. Or a taxi car image.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard