N)I(N4077th
+10|6506
are most of my tpic's closed. I think the stuff that i post is more revent than people posting about being owned on bf2.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
If they're anything like this, then why must you ask?
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6523|Houston (Spring), TX
countdown to being closed.

WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6732|Oslo, Norway

FORUM RULES! wrote:

8.       Use descriptive and appropriate titles when creating a thread. Titles such as, “Help!” “OMG WHAT DO I DO!!?1?@” and “L4m3rS Ar3 5tup1D…” will not generate helpful responses, and ultimately cause more work for users trying to find threads on a given topic.
read that rule once more please
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6626|Canada
umm ur topic bout giving away ur cd key for a steam account.... y in the world would that b closed???
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6439|A drop house

N)I(N4077th wrote:

are most of my tpic's closed. I think the stuff that i post is more revent than people posting about being owned on bf2.
O there is an o in topics.
arson
+99|6636|New York

WilhelmSissener wrote:

FORUM RULES! wrote:

8.       Use descriptive and appropriate titles when creating a thread. Titles such as, “Help!” “OMG WHAT DO I DO!!?1?@” and “L4m3rS Ar3 5tup1D…” will not generate helpful responses, and ultimately cause more work for users trying to find threads on a given topic.
read that rule once more please
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6693|San Francisco
Seriously, if you have to ask...
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6744|Houston, TX
Please use descriptive and appropriate titles when creating a thread.

If you have questions as to why you have a closed topic, PM a mod or admin about it.  Please don't post a thread about it anymore.

As for why this thread has been shutdown, the topic is pointless and as stated in the Rules
# 8   Use descriptive and appropriate titles when creating a thread. Titles such as, “Help!” “OMG WHAT DO I DO!!?1?@” and “L4m3rS Ar3 5tup1D…” will not generate helpful responses, and ultimately cause more work for users trying to find threads on a given topic.

Thanks,

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard