PspRpg-7
-
+961|6710

CaptainKris wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

E1_ned wrote:

for a college graduate you sure make a lot of mistakes in spelling

try spelling check... or are u to emotional and want to get the post on there asap
Try spelling 'you' Y-O-U and not with a letter, then you may talk about other's spellings.
LMAO, spelling. I am in high school and I've noticed you made 3 grammatical mistakes there. First it would be 'SPELL' check, not spelling check. The second would be change your 'u' to "YOU!" The last one is right after 'u', it would be 'too' not "to". Anyways back to the video topic, how the hell do you even know that they were Americans?
They said it...
CaptainKris
+54|6488|Safety Harbor, Florida

PspRpg-7 wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Try spelling 'you' Y-O-U and not with a letter, then you may talk about other's spellings.
LMAO, spelling. I am in high school and I've noticed you made 3 grammatical mistakes there. First it would be 'SPELL' check, not spelling check. The second would be change your 'u' to "YOU!" The last one is right after 'u', it would be 'too' not "to". Anyways back to the video topic, how the hell do you even know that they were Americans?
They said it...
No offense buddy, how credible is that??? They could be from anywhere in the world. Some guy born from another country comes to America to take a college course or something and ends up with a very good American accent. And if my memory serves I do believe you only see one soldier.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6710

CaptainKris wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

They said it...
No offense buddy, how credible is that??? They could be from anywhere in the world. Some guy born from another country comes to America to take a college course or something and ends up with a very good American accent. And if my memory serves I do believe you only see one soldier.
Well, he IS driving an Abrams, and as far as I know, the US is the only one with that particular tank. But I'm not too sure
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6849

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

well in that saying, how do we know anything about that video? perhaps that car was stoling? poor post... Horseman77
poor post ? who the hell are you?
Do you mean "Perhaps the car was stolen " You are buttressing my point teacher and my point is ' believe half of what you see" sound familiar ?
CaptainKris

PspRpg-7 wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

They said it...
Well, he IS driving an Abrams, and as far as I know, the US is the only one with that particular tank. But I'm not too sure
Sorry bud, but I have that one covered. American companies produce the tanks. The American military sells them to other countries (Allies).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams

I would know, I did a project on Good Old Abrams.

Last edited by CaptainKris (2006-09-11 16:41:26)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6710

CaptainKris wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

Sorry bud, but I have that one covered. American companies produce the tanks. The American military sells them to other countries (Allies).

Who else could it be?
CaptainKris

PspRpg-7 wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Who else could it be?
Got me on that one, but I really don't care. If those were American soldiers then you shouldn't base your judgement on an entire country on three douchebags. Most of the time our soldiers are helping the "poor" Iraqis.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6594|SE London

PspRpg-7 wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Who else could it be?
Australians?

It isn't though. The soldiers are clearly from the US. You can tell by the US flags on their uniforms. The accents help too. Another big give away is when one of them says 'United States tankers rule'.

There are 3 or 4 soldiers that you see, not just one.
CaptainKris

Bertster7 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

Who else could it be?
Australians?

It isn't though. The soldiers are clearly from the US. You can tell by the US flags on their uniforms. The accents help too. Another big give away is when one of them says 'United States tankers rule'.

Screw it I tried. Anyone else wanna step up to bat?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6710

Bertster7 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

Who else could it be?
Australians?

He said "United States Army, tankers, HUA"
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6692

Jbrar wrote:

Talk about a bunch of dipshits. And then people wonder why people put down the american army.
I lol'd at dis.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6594|SE London

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Who else could it be?
Australians?

He said "United States Army, tankers, HUA"
Close enough - I was writing that post from memory - if I'd watched it again I could have said whether it was 3 or 4 soldiers. I do distinctly remember you can see the US flag on the uniforms though.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6751|Pakistan/England

usmarine2005 wrote:

Thanks for the old video.  Maybe I will pull up some death camp pictures and rip on the Germans.
Please tell me that the attitude of the members of the armed forces have changes since the video. yeah, didnt think so.
E1_ned
+8|6506|netherlands
haven't heard from Fancy_Pollux so i guess he's gone

my final comment:
the heads of the "soldiers" were clearly not filled completely at birth... and what they did was everything but the right thing to do.
Fancy_Pollux stated they got the "better punishment" they could have been shot or thrown in prison.

E1_ned wrote:

they would otherwise go to jail.... bla bla.... see it in perspective wood.....car  car=money

if he'd gone to jail his family at least could earn a living with that car.... now a complete family is deprived of income....

does not compute here
shooting looters could be the only mean to get a large crowd under control... if I'm not mistaking, i did not see a large crowd and it is against roe

now for the propaganda:::
i think we all saw the same on that video... some say the video because it's propaganda we should not take notice...
the images don't lie. what happend before is anybodies guess, but it could not be that bad.
the civilians were squatting on the roadside. if they were a threat,  they'd be face down at gun point and the "soldiers" would have better things to do than wrecking a car.

these asses acted as judge jury and executioner and i don't believe anybody can honestly say that's OK

if you do...... shoot your neighbor's car for letting his dog Pooh on your lawn.... and use the same argument in court.... good luck
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6570|Oslo, Norway

usmarine2005 wrote:

-Solv3r- wrote:

America, fuck yeah!

Why spend your tax money on school and education, when you can send soldiers to Iraq to crush some cars?

/sarcasm
Why try and help the world or stop the evil America instead of sitting on our asses bitching and moaning.

/sarcasm
Funny, I'm 15 years old, tell me, what could I do?
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6570|Oslo, Norway

PspRpg-7 wrote:

-Solv3r- wrote:

America, fuck yeah!

Why spend YOUR tax money on school and education, when you can send soldiers to Iraq to crush some cars?

/sarcasm
Where are you from again? Oslo, U.S? No, you're not.
That's what I'm talking about, you couldn't even read it..!
Fearmesnipers
+41|6458|Wales
Americans suck ass
James-m
+28|6562|England

tahadar wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Thanks for the old video.  Maybe I will pull up some death camp pictures and rip on the Germans.
Please tell me that the attitude of the members of the armed forces have changes since the video. yeah, didnt think so.
wouldnt suprise me if you were part of a bomb plot if your from pakistan

sorry, that was harsh, but just goes to show what sort of picture is being painted by these muslims of other muslims actions... off topic i know but i had to clear it up and say im sorry

Last edited by James-m (2006-09-13 12:56:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard