Fearmesnipers
+41|6459|Wales
I think the point made is more. 500 J-10's to come bombing the Us stationed in iraq. Or coming over to bomb the US. As you will find IRL there is almost no "dogfights". Planes are almost bombing and surveliance only. Its Ground 2 Air missiles that take out planes.
jord
+2,382|6692|The North, beyond the wall.
J10's are like them green vegtables that are out of date you get in chow mein.

Cheap outdated Chinese shit.
P581
Monkey
+44|6483
heck, if this ball point pen is any indication of how chinese airplanes will fight; I'd give them three day before they run out of in and crack in the worst places... Er... well nevermind about that first bit...
Jedikiah
+6|6455
There is one major thing we are over looking. in the US arsenal are two Ground to Air missiles. The Stinger ( and not the Pu$$y version in BF2 ) and the Exorcet II.  properly deployed. J-10 have NO chance against these missiles..
Fearmesnipers
+41|6459|Wales

Jedikiah wrote:

There is one major thing we are over looking. in the US arsenal are two Ground to Air missiles. The Stinger ( and not the Pu$$y version in BF2 ) and the Exorcet II.  properly deployed. J-10 have NO chance against these missiles..
Rofl you guys dont have 500 of them set up though. In the Us you might have shit loads but in Iraq. Nope.

And please no cocky US assholes saying America rules all.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6747|Oslo, Norway
source?
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6598|Finland
In real life I think that F/A 22 and Eurofighter Typhoon Really a$$kicks J-10.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6719|Antarctica
I guess we really do need the ROE hehe

"stop spawn camping my uncap!11!!"
=]DH[=RobinHood[ire]92
+0|6491|4th Floor
Iran will lose...
I just wish sum1 would actually beat america outta their country....
Teach them a lesson....
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6635|London, England
Amerikkka rulez.
Tunacommy
+56|6634|Massachusetts, USA

=]DH[=RobinHood[ire]92 wrote:

Iran will lose...
I just wish sum1 would actually beat america outta their country....
Teach them a lesson....
Like we did to you (I assume you are from the UK from your sig) in 1776....

Yes, every empire has it's day....next up CHINA!  Being #1 kid on the block is not at all fun.....let someone else do it.  However, when China starts invading Middle Eastern countries and then jumps up into Europe, let's see if anyone complains about America then......
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

I like cheese
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6747|Oslo, Norway

Mekstizzle wrote:

Amerikkka rulez.
Drawing conclusions based on a minority of the populations members is not the most respected thing to do, it is like me saying everyone in britan is a lord or blue blooded because a minority of the population is. I do realise that the Ku Klux Klan may be a larger population in the USA than 'Blue blooded' people are in britan.
plastic_budgie
+114|6765|England : East Yorkshire
Euro fighter was made to cope with the j-10, to match speed and maneuverability. I THINK !
Impaqt
+37|6652|Chicago, Il
I  Heard the J-10s are coming Factory Equipt with Nofog, aimbot, and Chameloen Skins.
This could be an issue.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6576|British Columbia, Canada
If the J-10s are anything like they are in BF2, US is fucked..
Jedikiah
+6|6455

Fearmesnipers wrote:

Jedikiah wrote:

Rofl you guys dont have 500 of them set up though. In the Us you might have shit loads but in Iraq. Nope.

And please no cocky US assholes saying America rules all.
The Stinger is a handheld portable missile. so you dont need 500 of them.. the first few you shoot down, and you wont see them flying anywhere except AWAY FROM YOUR POSITION.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6474|UK
One thing you americans should know is never underestimate your enemy. Being honest the JSF will kill the J-10's no problem the thread was started as a joke . If them J-10's get to the carrier the us will lose .
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6563|UK

Nothing to worry about, none of those j-10s will get up without like a billion tk's and/or an over zealous noob shooting him out the pilot seat 8-) AHEM.
Sondernkommando
+22|6730
Iran can buy good airplanes but in the end they'll be flown by dumb Arabs. 

That's why the Iran-Iraq war killed over 1 million people yet solved nothing and why the Iranian strategy was to send schoolchildren running over minefields.  <---I am not making that up.

Plus, just like the Soviets before them, the Chinese will never sell Iran the top-of-the-line J10, but a stripped down version with poor avionics.

I am much more worried about the nukes, because even a misfire on Iranian soil will screw up the atmosphere for all of us.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6563|UK

They would sell them whatever the hell the iranians specify, besides if not, that can be fixed, almost every military in the world makes slight alterations to there vehicles to best suit them.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

Can someone point me to the BF2 Chatter section?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6595|SE London

plastic_budgie wrote:

Euro fighter was made to cope with the j-10, to match speed and maneuverability. I THINK !
The Typhoon is way more manuverable than the J-10. Designed specifically to be less aerodynamic so there is less resistance when turning. The problems caused by the lack of aerodynamics are balanced out by computer control systems.

The F-35/JSF is rubbish from a high tech air to air combat perspective. Can't even supercruise (although the F-22 and the Typhoon are the only fighters that can).

The Typhoon and the F-22 are the top fighters in the world and will be for some time. The F-22s big advantage over the Typhoon is that it has a much smaller radar profile, but no one knows exactly how much smaller because the exact figures for both planes are classified. Because of this extra stealth capability the Raptor is much more expensive than the Typhoon, the UK purchased 232 Typhoons for $51 million per unit, the US purchased 183 F-22s at a cost of $361 million per unit. Since there is little to separate the two fighters in terms of performance (the F-22 just has the edge) I know which one I'd pick.

I don't think the US need to worry too much about 500 J-10s. It's the upcoming J-XXs they need to watch out for. They won't be as good either. But you've got to remember the US only have 183 F-22s and no plans to buy more because they're so damn expensive.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6635|London, England
There's all sorts of crazy planes coming out from other countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison … on_designs
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6706
wow the J-XX looks kick ass.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard