DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6538|Search Whore killing fields
I bet after christmas

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-12 02:07:40)

RaVeN.sco
+15|6536|Scotland
lets be totally honest, who gives a cr@p when then demo comes out. it'll be just as sh!te as the beta.

stay away from this game kiddies, it sux harder than your grandmother
M730A2
+45|6696
LOL Raven

Yah from my impressions this game is kind of sucky. Made me throw up in my mouth a little.
Lags, bad skins, crashes, not the Mechwariorior that I would have wanted to see, not Humans VS: Robots sci-fi that I wanted.

It's the BF2 engine reskinned.
They used the same vehicle dynamics that are in BF2 and just put a different (although less detailed) wrapper on it and call it a new game

Fuck you EA / Dice for deceiving us, but thank you for showing me the game.
I will wait for QW ET to make a final decision, but anything has  to be better than the shit we just tested.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6543|Sammamish, WA

Wojo97civic wrote:

haha i got the same message, well if they are done with the beta, there are going to be a shit load of bugs when that game comes out
Wait how would that be any different from BF2 on release day? From our previous experience with EA/DICE in BF2 we should expect it to be horribly buggy upon release and then never fix bugs with patch releases.
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6838|Dundas, ONT, Canada
If a demo comes out I really hope it is a different Map or different type of game, other than Titan type.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

My bet 20th
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6584|England

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

If a demo comes out I really hope it is a different Map or different type of game, other than Titan type.
Different map yes. However I loved the titan mode the close combat on the titan was great, although there were many bugs related to the titans I still thought that it was the best addition to the battlefield series.
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6602|Warwickshire, England
I don't get it. There are still LOADS of bugs in the game. Why would they stop the beta when the game is still like that?

The only thing I can think off is that they are working on a new patch now and then maybe bring out another beta??? who knows what thoughts go through EA's head?

If they bring out the demo and it still has lots of bugs, who would buy it? apart from the people with lots of money to waste

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard