Dusk_X2
+6|6733|Kansas
wii is a stupid name for the new nintendo I think. bet you a quarter they change it in the us.  and as far as the weird controller..... AHGGHHGG MY EYE!!! (kid runs to his room)
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6591|Southeastern USA
grrrr, I'm so pissed, I just want the ps3 to come out so everything will be final and I can buy one or the other

I use my consoles as home entertainment systems, playing music and loads of dvd's as my dvd collection is mostly music vid's and I play them constantly while paying bills, housework, or just plain chilling with a cigar and wine, I burnt out yet another ps2 a couple of months ago, and my xbox is starting to lock up and act the tard, but I know as soon as I go and put down for the 360, the ps3 will come out as the better deal, eventually I will probably have all three again (the cube is the only nintendo piece I've never owned, I still have my 8-bit unit working fine), but I always buy them according to who's doing best during the price wars
Whodofart
+11|6484|U.S.A.

Dusk_X2 wrote:

wii is a stupid name for the new nintendo I think. bet you a quarter they change it in the us.  and as far as the weird controller..... AHGGHHGG MY EYE!!! (kid runs to his room)
I agree and disagree with you.  I agree because to be honest, Wii really does not mean anything in any language.  I disagree because I was impressed that nintendo came up with a name that could be easily pronounced and identified in any language.  From what i read, Nintendo wanted to pick a name that could easily be remembered and easy to pronounce in any language.  For some reason, Revolution i guess was harder to remember or pronounce in some languages compared to others.

My opinion with the controller, its pretty innovative.  For decades, video games have been played with nothing but our thumbs.  I thinks its time for a change.  Plus, i believe the corporate guys at nintendo were thinking "Hmmm, how can we get people to buy our system over sony's or microsoft's, AND help reduce the number of people who are obese in the world (mostly americans) because they sit around all day playing video games.....hmmmm?"

I believe nintendo will win the console wars this year.

Thats just my $.02     

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard