=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6813|Barrington, RI
SU-30 for me.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670

CrazeD wrote:

I like how you go around boasting your image so. You cocky bastard.
I have every reason to be.

I didn't say you sucked in jets..did I?
Oh, this must have been a typo then:

CrazeD wrote:

So, no, you don't die as soon as someone gets on your tail....well, maybe YOU do, but good pilots don't.

Sounds to me like someone has been pwned by a bomber too much.
the keys are like, really close together!

YOU said that people died as soon as someone got on their tail while they were in a bomber. Well, sorry, but I don't.
If they're any good, yeah. That's where patch 1.2 saved your ass.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
CrazeD
+368|6690|Maine
Ok, so, you must be implying that it is UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE to escape an attacking jet in a bomber, unless, the bomber pilot's name is SargeV1.4, or unless they're a complete beginner who can't fly...right?

haha, you are so full of yourself dude. If you think only one person in the whole game can shoot you down, then you are a sad person. I know a guy with a 30 - 1 KDR in a jet...your's is...12.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
I'd like to say that high KDR doesn't really mean anything becuase it can be some guy in a J10 raping the carrier constantly on Wake. Anyone can do that and get a high KDR. I'm not saying he is, i'm just saying that alot of pilots with huge KDR's can only do it in the J10 or through raping (Edit: And if you combine those two you know what you get).

It's like using the SVD or G36E on City maps, it's just the easy way out of getting high stats. That's why stats are more or less worthless now.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2006-09-11 11:18:01)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6666|Norway

SargeV1.4 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Because you die the moment someone gets on your tail, unless if said pursuer happens to be:

A) A noob
B) Fooled by my down-right trick.

And instead of using two bombs to take out armor, you get 5 huge bombs that are incredibly easy to get kills with.
Maybe you just suck in a bomber mm?

I have evaded the J-10 AND su-34 MANY MANY times in just that crappy 'ol F-15 on Daqing Oilfields. Infact, I did it just today - the the J-10 pilot happened to be a 3-star general. He was very good, and, I won't lie - he killed me quite a few times..but I got away from him more than he killed me.

I have stayed up in the air the whole map COUNTLESS times in the Su-34 on Daqing with a good gunner.

I have got away from F-35's with the Su-30 on Gulf of Oman many times awell.

So, no, you don't die as soon as someone gets on your tail....well, maybe YOU do, but good pilots don't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god I think I just actually died laughing

Listen up, kiddo. I practice with the best pilot there is every day (check the nr. 1 on clanbase), I've written a guide on how to dogfight, and I spent all my time up to 1.2 flying jets, and since 1.4 again.

If that guy in the J-10 failed to keep up with your f-15 (the slowest bomber, for the record.) then he has to be absolutely shit. Because believe me, even without my trick to get 3 missles up your ass before you can even drop flares, I'd have you down with guns before you could say 'wtf hax?'

The only person who has ever pwned me in a jet is said nr. 1 pilot. Don't go telling me that I'm shit in jets CrazeD. I've even taught several bf2s members how to fly, and here you are telling me that I suck?

Stupid boy. Go back under your rock and stay there.
The bomber on daqing is the su 30, mec has the su 34.

You can easily evade missiles with the su-30 and unless the usmc steal the j10 you can pretty much own everything on the ground and in air with it. It also turns as good as the f18 but feels more stabile.

And Sarge: You really shouldn't brag so much, you are really not that good...
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670

CrazeD wrote:

Ok, so, you must be implying that it is UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE to escape an attacking jet in a bomber, unless, the bomber pilot's name is SargeV1.4, or unless they're a complete beginner who can't fly...right?

haha, you are so full of yourself dude. If you think only one person in the whole game can shoot you down, then you are a sad person. I know a guy with a 30 - 1 KDR in a jet...your's is...12.
Of course not, there are several very effective maneauvres that you can use in bombers to escape attacking jets. Name me one of them.

I haven't been beaten in a dogfight by anyone but the top pilots, such as Phantom, MCMT, Califragilistic, etc.. pub whores are worthless. I don't give a flying fuck if someone has a K:D of 30:1 or not, People who spend their entire round just bombing ground targets and baseraping are not going to be good at dogfighting.  MCMT and me have fought many of these uberhigh K:D guys, and guess what? They were worthless. That's because we actually practice dogfighting, and learn actual maneauvres. What does a pub whore do? Endlessly bomb stuff. Yay.

So, Fredrik, do me a favor and don't talk about stuff that you don't know about, mkay?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Cheddarmuff
+21|6669
Lots of HUGE ego's in this thread.....compensating for a lack of social life or just a bunch of juvenile kids?
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6666|Norway

SargeV1.4 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Of course not, there are several very effective maneauvres that you can use in bombers to escape attacking jets. Name me one of them.

I haven't been beaten in a dogfight by anyone but the top pilots, such as Phantom, MCMT, Califragilistic, etc.. pub whores are worthless. I don't give a flying fuck if someone has a K:D of 30:1 or not, People who spend their entire round just bombing ground targets and baseraping are not going to be good at dogfighting.  MCMT and me have fought many of these uberhigh K:D guys, and guess what? They were worthless. That's because we actually practice dogfighting, and learn actual maneauvres. What does a pub whore do? Endlessly bomb stuff. Yay.

So, Fredrik, do me a favor and don't talk about stuff that you don't know about, mkay?
It`s you who don`t know shit, daqing is the only map with Su-30 and you have less then 20h on it...

Cheddarmuff wrote:

Lots of HUGE ego's in this thread.....compensating for a lack of social life or just a bunch of juvenile kids?
Sure, i just like to throw gas on the fire if you know what i mean ;)

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-09-11 11:37:48)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6502|England
I like the chinese bomber, Mainly because i know i have a j10 covering my ass!
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6636|Cork, Ireland

SargeV1.4 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Because you die the moment someone gets on your tail, unless if said pursuer happens to be:

A) A noob
B) Fooled by my down-right trick.

And instead of using two bombs to take out armor, you get 5 huge bombs that are incredibly easy to get kills with.
Maybe you just suck in a bomber mm?

I have evaded the J-10 AND su-34 MANY MANY times in just that crappy 'ol F-15 on Daqing Oilfields. Infact, I did it just today - the the J-10 pilot happened to be a 3-star general. He was very good, and, I won't lie - he killed me quite a few times..but I got away from him more than he killed me.

I have stayed up in the air the whole map COUNTLESS times in the Su-34 on Daqing with a good gunner.

I have got away from F-35's with the Su-30 on Gulf of Oman many times awell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god I think I just actually died laughing

Listen up, kiddo. I practice with the best pilot there is every day (check the nr. 1 on clanbase), I've written a guide on how to dogfight, and I spent all my time up to 1.2 flying jets, and since 1.4 again.

If that guy in the J-10 failed to keep up with your f-15 (the slowest bomber, for the record.) then he has to be absolutely shit. Because believe me, even without my trick to get 3 missles up your ass before you can even drop flares, I'd have you down with guns before you could say 'wtf hax?'

The only person who has ever pwned me in a jet is said nr. 1 pilot. Don't go telling me that I'm shit in jets CrazeD. I've even taught several bf2s members how to fly, and here you are telling me that I suck?

Stupid boy. Go back under your rock and stay there.
Hehe, ROFLMFAO
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6510|N. Ireland
They all have their benefits. Lock on is a feature which I rarely take a heed too.. I've used so many of the normal, non-locking ones (say on copters) and I hit my targets 99% of the time.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6525|Bournemouth, South England
I like each bomber, but only through the sights of my Linebacker
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6554|Search Whore killing fields
The pla one.

But ill take the Fantan anyday
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6723|Antarctica
Su-30 is the best.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6860|Reykjavík, Iceland.
SU-30 is the best when it comes to manouvring, most people just don't realize that because they barely ever use it since it's only on one map, compared to 3 maps with the others.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6608|Your attic
I always like the SU-30, although that might be becuase you don't have anything pestering you in the air thanks to the J-10.
CrazeD
+368|6690|Maine
I don't waste my time learning specific manuevers. Why? Because they won't always work in certain situations. I just see what I have to work with, and make something up. In a bomber, I usually just turn hard and wait for the missles to come...when they are almost at me, I roll and flare, and then nose up. Even without flares, nosing up and rolling at the right time is enough to shake the missles.

In the F-18, I fly straight ahead until the missles are about to hit me. Then, flare, and roll, and nose up. Nosing up is particularly effective with the F-18, and it is nearly impossible to score more than one hit whilest you are nosing up.

With the F-35, I just jump out.

With the J-10, I know I can out-turn any jet, and use that to my advantage. I pull a variety of moves in the J-10 that other jets have a hard time doing, such as fast turns then swapping directions 3 - 4 times, that alone can usually throw someone off. If not, I'll do a half flip to roll, then another half roll to full frontflip. If that's not enough, I'll work with what I have to think something else up.

But anyways, I can shake jets in a bomber. I've done it many times. Usually, they get bored of chasing me after they have no missles and learn that MG's will never hit me.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6566|UK

F-15, I actually find evasion is easiest in bombers bizarely :S, nothing quite like dodging fly boy in his j-10
The#1Spot
+105|6557|byah

CrazeD wrote:

I was screwing around in SP the other day, flying jets, solo laser-guiding missles, lol.

I don't really use the laser-guided missles much, because I usually fly. But, I found that the Su-30 pWnz0rz the F-15 with the laser-guided missles. I found that I could hit EVERYTHING I shot at with the Su, but missed every shot with the F-15. The F-15's crosshair is removed right after firing (frigin retards) so it's very difficult to accurately guide in a missle, without locking on.

However, the Su-34 turns almost as good as the J-10, is almost as fast, and has a crosshair on laser-guided missles. So, the Su-34 wins my vote.
dude you must be smoking dope nothing on that game can turn as good as the j10 i mean i crash more with it than i get shot down.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6708|Devon, England
i usually agree with you sage on most things, but i disagree with you this time.

bombers take skill to use (believe it or not), obviously not as much as the fighters, but they do take skill and with a master evasion technique (like mine) you can be unstoppable.

daqing is one of my favourite maps, as i love flying the bombers on them

btw, i prefer the chinese one, but i got confused between the 30 and the 34. i voted 30. is that right?
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6760|Reality

aardfrith wrote:

Noob question here - I don't fly at all lately so I haven't had much experience in bombers.  Can you guide the missiles like the helo's TV missile?  I've always waited for a lock in the past.
You can steer them but you don't have to keep clicking the mouse. Just move the cursor over the target. You can even fire way before you get lock and it will lock on the way.

Since the splash damage is huge, it is a great way to nail people hiding near an AA site. They think they are safe but end up in little pieces.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6695|Middle of nowhere
I voted the F-15, but i have NEVER flown the SU-30, and always get pwned by F35's in the SU-34... so maybe it's just b/c i don't die much in the F-15

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard