Green Jello
+47|6655|Reno, NV
So, what's the 1.4 change to this? I was under the impression they were fixing it for all the babies who whine about cartillery.
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6519
You can't drop it on an airstrip/helipad anymore.

Last edited by Axon (2006-09-11 11:04:23)

Buzerk1
+44|6858
Can't drop it on building either...
Green Jello
+47|6655|Reno, NV
But I thought the whole point of changing it was to eliminate the cartillery?
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6519
Well, it did improve, becaus now the commanders can't destroy planes or helis on the airstrip anymore, and no hotel glitch (i think).
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6755|Oslo, Norway

Green Jello wrote:

But I thought the whole point of changing it was to eliminate the cartillery?
only jet and chopper whores whined, go figure
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6566|Sverige (SWE)
You cant drop it on the Commander assets eider....
Green Jello
+47|6655|Reno, NV
Well that's cool. I love it when snipers get a jeep on their head.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6587|England

If you try and drop it onto any vehicle, it places the jeep next to it. I believe the same with troops, but I may just have a shitty mouse
tupla_s
+455|6614|Finland
Haven't been commander yet after the patch, but in the beta you couldn't drop it on infantry either
CC-Marley
+407|6850
I got one on the head yesterday. Guess that they didn't add "drift".
Rosse_modest
+76|6798|Antwerp, Flanders

Snake wrote:

If you try and drop it onto any vehicle, it places the jeep next to it. I believe the same with troops, but I may just have a shitty mouse
No no it misses on purpose. Was blowing up US arty on the Dalian island the other day. US commander kept dropping supplies thus giving me new C4 to blow them up again. Started using artillery and cartillery on me but missed every time (I didn't move for the cartillery but whenever the arty started firing I changed position not to be caught in the hot zone). Then he sent some guys over to the island in blackhawks (each time 1 blackhawk with only 1 player in it), took most of em out with the AA turret on the island. Except for one, AA turret was nuked by the arty, US commander dropped an FAV right next to me, I climbed in and started firing on the blackhawk which caused the pilot to panic and crash, that one actually would have had a chance at killing me if his smartass commander hadn't given me a browning 50 cal...

It was fun, until the enemy commander started accusing me of things: "Hey you on the island you cheat you can see where my arty is coming you cheater". Yes, when I'm giving the enemy a hard time on a small island with artillery on it and the arty starts firing it probably won't occur to me that those shells are meant for me and I'm just gonna stay put where I am cause why would I want to preserve my life?

If using more than 3 brain cells to analyze one's situation is considered to be cheating, then yes, I'm guilty as charged.

Hmmm... I seem to have wandered off from the topic :p
Rosse_modest
+76|6798|Antwerp, Flanders

CC-Marley wrote:

That's because your helmet is exceptionally large. It's bound to attract unwanted attention.
dknessfalls
+9|6466|Corona, California

Rosse_modest wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

That's because your helmet is exceptionally large. It's bound to attract unwanted attention.
lmfao
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6587|England

CC-Marley wrote:

Well, they did. But if the commander drops a car, and you then move directly below it without realising....its not gona move in midair is it?
Someone mentioned above about braincells...?

And lmao @ Rosse_modest comment
CC-Marley
+407|6850

Snake wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Well, they did. But if the commander drops a car, and you then move directly below it without realising....its not gona move in midair is it?
Someone mentioned above about braincells...?

And lmao @ Rosse_modest comment
No I did not move because I was packing the bong while changing the flag.
t_malmsteen
+0|6544|Cowtown, Texas
I was wanting a fix for the ass-wipe commanders who dropped vehicles on us rooftop snipers for taking out half his team!!
CC-Marley
+407|6850

t_malmsteen wrote:

I was wanting a fix for the ass-wipe commanders who dropped vehicles on us rooftop snipers for taking out half his team!!
I'm pretty sure that you can't drop vehicles on top of buildings. It automatically drops it to the side.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6570|USA bitches!
Can't drop cars on players either. I tried it last night and it landed like 10m away from him.
arnica
+18|6702|Sydney

Green Jello wrote:

Well that's cool. I love it when snipers get a jeep on their head.
hahah I love that shit too!!!!!
Buzerk1
+44|6858

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Can't drop cars on players either. I tried it last night and it landed like 10m away from him.
If the player is on the ground you can, I did it. Daliant Plant, sniper was on the hill looking the first flag when the Chinese leave their uncap. I drop the car, there is a small drift but not much.

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-09-14 08:51:45)

greenhaven
+47|6487
Man, just when I was getting good with the cartillery.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard