Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6455|Tyne & Wear, England
Today whilst playing Ghost Town I finally broke into a positive KD ratio.  I'm a Gunnery Sergeant with 11635 points, 4535 kills and 4525 deaths.  (I'm telling you this because my stats probably haven't updated on BF2S).  I was just wondering what you more experienced players thought of this, whether it was good average or pretty bad to get a positive KD at this point in my account.  Also when did you guys (If you can remember) get a positive KD ratio.  BTW this is my first and only BF2 account.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
welcome to last year
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51
Good Work, m8. Cant remember when I got my positive KDR
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

welcome to last year
I posted this to gain constructive criticism or whatever else helpful.  Please no sarcastic posts or whatever.  We all have to start from somewhere and i just happened to start playing BF2 later than other ppl.  Like it matters???, it doesn't to me.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6590|S.C.
well done, now you have to get that ratio to 2:1.
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6744|Nederland
got my positive k/d straight from the begin when every1 was noob
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK

RDMC(2) wrote:

Good Work, m8. Cant remember when I got my positive KDR
According to your stats sometime in late december last year.

And congrats on the positve KDR KILLSWITCH. I can only dream of such an accolade, or start a new account.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6526|Valhalla
Well done to you!!!
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

BanG89 wrote:

got my positive k/d straight from the begin when every1 was noob
Lol yeah, hopefully I can do that with 2142.
SteikeTa
+153|6739|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Dont remember... sometime last year. Congrats to you though
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA
Congrats, feels good doesn't it

My kdr went posative around this time last year, took about 2 months to get it up there.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
kikkin_assssssssss
+16|6453
im new to this game could you tell me if im any good??

http://bf2s.com/player/78152630/
DrM
+33|6613
Nice one man..
Having a positive K\D ratio when you have a 92% of your kills as infantry is great.

I sucked a huge amount of ass when I started playing.
I have been an above average player for 9 months and my global stats still look pretty poor. My best stats are probably my gold, silver and bronze stars as I now get one in every 2 or 3 games I play.

I guess what I am getting at is not your global stats but how well you play.
I really like BF2Tracker.com because it shows me my last 30 days of stats, I use that as my guide how well I'm doing.
malarkeycoon
+16|6632|Cardiff
Average. You have a good kdr but 86% of your kills come from some form of vehicle. If you spend that long in a  vehicle it should probably be around 3:1. But if that is your first account you're doing pretty good. Keep it up.

kikkin_assssssssss wrote:

im new to this game could you tell me if im any good??

http://bf2s.com/player/78152630/
ramsie1
+2|6526|London UK
Just got mine to 1.0 and im master sergeant at 28000+ points (cant even get my knife/pistol badges to rank up lol) so to me your doing great.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

DrM wrote:

Nice one man..
Having a positive K\D ratio when you have a 92% of your kills as infantry is great.

I have been an above average player for 9 months and my global stats still look pretty poor. My best stats are probably my gold, silver and bronze stars as I now get one in every 2 or 3 games I play.

I really like BF2Tracker.com because it shows me my last 30 days of stats, I use that as my guide how well I'm doing.
Thanks DrM, i knew i very rarely use vehicles, i find infantry more fun. But i didn't realise that 92% of my kills were as infantry.  +1 for being informative. (Providing i have made enough posts to give karma yet)
arson
+99|6628|New York
Congrats on the cross over....
voltage
+46|6832|Sweden
No need to guess infantry skill by looking at kills percentage, the infantry KDR is written out in the weapons table.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6647
Congrats man...I'm still working on mine and have been steadily getting closer lately, but still got about 350 kills to go before I'm at an even 1/1.  You can check my stats if you want, it's really pretty pathetic but I don't care cause it's been fun.  Anyway, I just recently improved dramatically with a jet, and doing better with chopper too (better gunner, but decent pilot).  So I've sort of become a chopper/jet whore, but damn it's fun and I get to kill a bunch of people.  Hopefully I'll be in the positive soon, like you and everyone else that plays BF2.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6765|Golden, CO
Overcoming the initial newb-ness is always an accomplishment.  Good work!

sadly, I'm right on the cusp of 10,000 deaths, and this makes me sad.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6521|Belgium
I never had a negative K/D, but i know alot of people that start out BF2 with a negative. Just one thing: as long as your K/D is >1, you are better than at least half the other players out there
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6650|SLC, Utah, USA
I've always had a positive K:D ratio.  And I'm mainly infantry.  In fact, I hate being in armor (I know I have some time with it, it's from when it first came out) nowadays.  I'm actually surprised that more people here don't have positive ratios.  Well, congratulations on getting that ya'all, really!

Last edited by [RDH]Warlord (2006-09-11 09:45:47)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6477|England

DrM wrote:

Nice one man..

Not bad but thats your second account you lyin noob!
Chillin&killin
+27|6666|Manchester,England
always had a positive ratio now aim higher and make sure it doesn't slip
DrM
+33|6613

LostFate wrote:

DrM wrote:

Nice one man..

Not bad but thats your second account you lyin noob!
BF2tracker.com has tracked me since 7th of July 2005, although I don't know how long before that I started playing. Either way the game had only been out a week or 2.
Next time do some research before you try to flame me.
http://bf2tracker.com/playerstats/45560855/

DrM

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard