Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6776|Hamburg, Germany
Has anyone seen it in the beta or in a movie?
I'm talking about the moment you hit the button for the commander mode. You see the command screen but to everyone else it's just a player standing some were.

Well it would be lame to go without one wouldn't it. Have him pull out some sort of pda and hack away.
OK there are more important things to fix but still it's missing.

Am i alone on this?

Last edited by Aruba-Prime (2006-09-11 07:19:48)

[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6532|Down under, melbourne
what are you on about?
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
Sorry edited
Godhatch
+5|6611
well i'm glad they didn't put a pda thing in coz to get it to full screen he would have to have the thing right up to his face and then if anyone runs along and sees him standing there would think he's a right tit and shoot him anyway
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
Lol give him a copy of Horsewomen mag...
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

Godhatch wrote:

well i'm glad they didn't put a pda thing in coz to get it to full screen he would have to have the thing right up to his face and then if anyone runs along and sees him standing there would think he's a right tit and shoot him anyway
reminds me of when i was watching my friend play a doom game, and he kept pressing a button that was supposed to bring out a flash light, but instead brought up some sort of pda. i could just imagining him fighting some demon, and all of a sudden he jsut pulls up a pda right to his nose.

made me laugh alot...
FourthHorseman
+36|6458|TX

Aruba-Prime wrote:

Lol give him a copy of Horsewomen mag...
HORSEPRON FTW!!!
Vadrigar
Not a blue pill!
+3|6441|Vlaardingen, The Netherlands

FFLink13 wrote:

Godhatch wrote:

reminds me of when i was watching my friend play a doom game, and he kept pressing a button that was supposed to bring out a flash light, but instead brought up some sort of pda. i could just imagining him fighting some demon, and all of a sudden he jsut pulls up a pda right to his nose.

made me laugh alot...
well... that's a nice way to make the monster disappear, quick! quick! they don't see me behind my PDA!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard