PspRpg-7
-
+961|6852

You all could argue for eternity and not come to a conclusion, even if you do, what good will it do? It happened. You can't change that, it's pointless arguing if its right or wrong. It won't change the fact that it's already happened, and according to Usmarine2005, it happened quite some time ago.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6735|SE London

PspRpg-7 wrote:

You all could argue for eternity and not come to a conclusion, even if you do, what good will it do? It happened. You can't change that, it's pointless arguing if its right or wrong. It won't change the fact that it's already happened, and according to Usmarine2005, it happened quite some time ago.
I can't see anything to argue about. There are rules, the soldiers in the clip broke them. End of story. Bad stuff happens, some soldiers are pricks. I don't hold this clip as any sort of evidence of the character of US soldiers in general.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6959|Portland, OR, USA

tahadar wrote:

im disgusted by the attitude of the soldiers...
As am I. Definitely power abuse, but hardly a court marshal. These guys are under a lotta stress and just made a bad decision.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6911|Argentina

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Agree, i'm done with him unless he makes a real point rather then a disguised insult.
I've made my points. They are points based on logic and a superior education. Yours are not only rambling, but simply fueled by emotion. You are a victim of propaganda, and it got you good. And, for that, I pity you. I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself, but apparently too many. It's the same deal in every thread. I often wonder, how can you argue with what I've said and be in a stable frame of mind? That's what makes angsty teenagers attempting to match wits with me all the more hilarious. Only a very few of you are even capable of bringing a well thought-out argument to a debate.  That leaves the rest of you for me to simply run circles around without even realizing it. Although you probably think I am bullshitting you, I've already proven this through my posts in Not BF2S, Not BF2. It's the reason I post here and the reason I have more than 3 times your karma.
Karma doesn't tell a shit, there's a lot of assholes everywhere.
You haven't made any point.  Your posts never are based on logic, and regarding your education I think you didn't even finish high school.  If you did, what a waste of time dude.  I won't talk about my education, since it doesn't matter here.  Everyone can tell his viewpoint, and yours is always full of incoherence and hate.  I really feel sorry for you, since you must live with yourself, that's hard dude.
E1_ned
+8|6648|netherlands

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

When your minds mature and your education progresses, I'm sure most of you will come back here and laugh at your youthful foolishness. If I were to do a scientific study on the effects of propaganda, I'd use this thread as my primary source.

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Agree, i'm done with him unless he makes a real point rather then a disguised insult.
I've made my points. They are points based on logic and a superior education. Yours are not only rambling, but simply fueled by emotion. You are a victim of propaganda, and it got you good. And, for that, I pity you. I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself, but apparently too many. It's the same deal in every thread. I often wonder, how can you argue with what I've said and be in a stable frame of mind? That's what makes angsty teenagers attempting to match wits with me all the more hilarious. Only a very few of you are even capable of bringing a well thought-out argument to a debate.  That leaves the rest of you for me to simply run circles around without even realizing it. Although you probably think I am bullshitting you, I've already proven this through my posts in Not BF2S, Not BF2. It's the reason I post here and the reason I have more than 3 times your karma.
wow you are really over confident about yourself (superior even). i see this a lot in real life.... usually the people who say that are not that smart at all. a sort of way to not let others know how inferior they feel. there is nothing wrong with having an IQ below 100 average, just don't tell others they are stupid.
but then again ( sorry to lower myself) you've written sooooo much nonsense the keyboard is your only effective tool with your tongue tied

the only thing you've proven with the karma is that there are a lot of twisted minds out there

oh PS.... i can tie my shoelaces, therefore i match myself with Einstein... does that come close to your way of being smart?????????
James-m
+28|6703|England
and the american people wonder why theyre hated allover the world?
James-m
+28|6703|England

Viper007Bond wrote:

tahadar wrote:

As am I. Definitely power abuse, but hardly a court marshal. These guys are under a lotta stress and just made a bad decision.
that is the poorest excuse ive heard...... fair enough you are trying to defend your countrymen, but for god sake man..... open your eyes! bad decision? stress? those guys dont even look like theyve seen combat
E1_ned
+8|6648|netherlands

Viper007Bond wrote:

tahadar wrote:

lets say there is a surgeon... his wife sleeps with the pool guy he knows and is under a lot of stress....

would you forgive him if u come in for a routine appendix opp. but wake up with no legs or arms?????

i bet u don't bf2-player are (in my book) not known for their forgivingness

OK extreme example

Last edited by E1_ned (2006-09-11 11:08:00)

Rosse_modest
+76|6930|Antwerp, Flanders

E1_ned wrote:

Viper007Bond wrote:

tahadar wrote:

lets say there is a surgeon... his wife sleeps with the pool guy he knows and is under a lot of stress....

would you forgive him if u come in for a routine appendix opp. but wake up with no legs or arms?????

i bet u don't bf2-player are (in my book) not known for their forgivingness

OK extreme example
There are no extreme examples.
Rosse_modest

E1_ned wrote:

wow you are really over confident about yourself (superior even). i see this a lot in real life.... usually the people who say that are not that smart at all. a sort of way to not let others know how inferior they feel. there is nothing wrong with having an IQ below 100 average, just don't tell others they are stupid.
but then again ( sorry to lower myself) you've written sooooo much nonsense the keyboard is your only effective tool with your tongue tied

the only thing you've proven with the karma is that there are a lot of twisted minds out there

oh PS.... i can tie my shoelaces, therefore i match myself with Einstein... does that come close to your way of being smart?????????
Not necessarily, a lot of the karma givers are probably as amused with his imbecilic ranting as I am.
E1_ned
+8|6648|netherlands
IF THATS THE CASE....

lets give him a cookie

+1     that makes 539 now go play outside
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6800
Credibility is a major factor in any debate. Who is going to present a better argument? Some teenager just entering high school, or a college graduate? Many of you are simply too young, inexperienced, and uneducated to debate effectively and form a well thought-out opinion (refer to the "what is your age" poll). When I present a logical argument based on the facts at hand, someone simply retorting with a bunch of inane rambling ("those marines are fuckn assholes" etc) is hard to take seriously. In some cases, the reading comprehension abilities of certain debaters, such as primacord, is so poor that they respond to your points without actually identifying or understanding the points they are responding to. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good debate, but only with competent debaters. Whether or not you agree with me is irrelevant. If everyone simply agreed with everyone then there would be no point to a debate forum. However, if you insist on participating in one, at least do so in a credible manner. I only post in a select few debates for my own amusement, but observe many of them. I find it hilarious that so many of you bicker amongst yourselves about who is right, when none of you have half a clue of what you're talking about. For example:

Swifty_Gold wrote:

that is discusting, seems alot like vietnam, but on a smaller scale

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-09-11 11:51:31)

E1_ned
+8|6648|netherlands
for a college graduate you sure make a lot of mistakes in spelling

try spelling check... or are u to emotional and want to get the post on there asap
E1_ned
+8|6648|netherlands
OK ...

there was this guy ( in the army ) saying it was against roe and still you say it is okay to run over the car.

i cant comprehend your way of thinking... it is almost medieval. cut off the hand that steals. it was a pile of wood, not a ton of heroine.

they would otherwise go to jail.... bla bla.... see it in perspective wood.....car  car=money

if he'd gone to jail his family at least could earn a living with that car.... now a complete family is deprived of income....

does not compute here
Rosse_modest

E1_ned wrote:

OK ...

there was this guy ( in the army ) saying it was against roe and still you say it is okay to run over the car.

i cant comprehend your way of thinking... it is almost medieval. cut off the hand that steals. it was a pile of wood, not a ton of heroine.

they would otherwise go to jail.... bla bla.... see it in perspective wood.....car  car=money

if he'd gone to jail his family at least could earn a living with that car.... now a complete family is deprived of income....

does not compute here
There is no point in discussing things with some1 who is both deaf and blind to everyone except himself and everyone who says and thinks the same as he does.
Master*
Banned
+416|6649|United States

Bertster7 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I can't see anything to argue about. There are rules, the soldiers in the clip broke them. End of story. Bad stuff happens, some soldiers are pricks. I don't hold this clip as any sort of evidence of the character of US soldiers in general.
correct
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6800

E1_ned wrote:

It doesn't matter what they looted, it's the fact that they looted. Having your car crushed is not comparable to life in prison, or simply getting shot and killed (which is what happens when you loot in the U.S. among other nations during a national crisis).

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-09-11 12:44:55)

Cheddarmuff
+21|6806

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Its propaganda and you sheep are once again buying into it.

Also consider,

1) They were stealing.

2) That car is not a taxi cab.

3) That video is very old.
Well said....criminals are criminals, how do you punish people for crimes...or do you let them run free...
E1_ned
+8|6648|netherlands

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

E1_ned wrote:

It doesn't matter what they looted, it's the fact that they looted. Having your car crushed is not comparable to life in prison, or simply getting shot and killed (which is what happens when you loot in the U.S. among other nations during a national crisis).
yes i read that before... if you want to debate do so....
don't be a parrot and repeat yourself...

you did not respond to my argument.
now is that debating????

he says he so great... therefore i want to hear him out just to indulged myself.... but as expected ......nothing.   BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
E1_ned
+8|6648|netherlands

Cheddarmuff wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Its propaganda and you sheep are once again buying into it.

Also consider,

1) They were stealing.

2) That car is not a taxi cab.

3) That video is very old.
Well said....criminals are criminals, how do you punish people for crimes...or do you let them run free...
if you have time to do this, besides rebuilding a country.... then go home   (applies only for these 3 "soldiers" )
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6991
Further, It was the vioce over comentator (who may or may not have been at the sceene) who said they were looting wood, How do we know they didn't conficate medical supplies from them in an edited portion of the tape ?
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6614
well in that saying, how do we know anything about that video? perhaps that car was stoling? poor post... Horseman77
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6911|Argentina

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Credibility is a major factor in any debate. Who is going to present a better argument? Some teenager just entering high school, or a college graduate? Many of you are simply too young, inexperienced, and uneducated to debate effectively and form a well thought-out opinion (refer to the "what is your age" poll). When I present a logical argument based on the facts at hand, someone simply retorting with a bunch of inane rambling ("those marines are fuckn assholes" etc) is hard to take seriously. In some cases, the reading comprehension abilities of certain debaters, such as primacord, is so poor that they respond to your points without actually identifying or understanding the points they are responding to. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good debate, but only with competent debaters. Whether or not you agree with me is irrelevant. If everyone simply agreed with everyone then there would be no point to a debate forum. However, if you insist on participating in one, at least do so in a credible manner. I only post in a select few debates for my own amusement, but observe many of them. I find it hilarious that so many of you bicker amongst yourselves about who is right, when none of you have half a clue of what you're talking about. For example:

Swifty_Gold wrote:

that is discusting, seems alot like vietnam, but on a smaller scale
I don't think you have credibility among us here.  Your posts are very incoherent and have no solid arguments.  How old are you anyway and what did you graduate from?  I can say I have a college degree and a master as well, but it isn't important to debate having those.  More important than that is having brains.  All your viewpoints are very preposterous and have no common sense at all, not one.  Lucky us you are selective poster, because if you weren't the forum will be full of bullshit.  Oh, I'm a teenager, I said bullshit.
Btw, Primacord is a person with a lot more of common sense and intelligent viewpoints than you.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6852

E1_ned wrote:

try spelling check... or are u to emotional and want to get the post on there asap
Try spelling 'you' Y-O-U and not with a letter, then you may talk about other's spellings.
CaptainKris
+54|6630|Safety Harbor, Florida

PspRpg-7 wrote:

E1_ned wrote:

Try spelling 'you' Y-O-U and not with a letter, then you may talk about other's spellings.
LMAO, spelling. I am in high school and I've noticed you made 3 grammatical mistakes there. First it would be 'SPELL' check, not spelling check. The second would be change your 'u' to "YOU!" The last one is right after 'u', it would be 'too' not "to". Anyways back to the video topic, how the hell do you even know that they were Americans?

Last edited by CaptainKris (2006-09-11 16:34:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard