Finbar123
+6|6838
Sorry I have searched and found various suggestions.
And sorry it's such a noobish question,it's just bugging me,I stand on the edge shoot the line,hit "e" and nothing happens.
Do I have to move "w" forward,or jump "spacebar"?
So far I have died a few times falling of the roof,or been shot.... faffing around on a roof tends to make you a nice target.
CitySliker
+0|6762|UK
Don't forget you have to have the line angled downwards or nothing happens.  IE don't try and Zip to the same height. 

I usually find E and gravity has the desired effect.  Maybe W as well - can't quite recall!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6875|Bryan/College Station, TX
1. Arm Crossbow.
2. Click Right Mouse Button to make certain what you are aiming at can be hit.
3. Fire the crossbow.
4. Face the Zipline and be next to it. Then press E. (Jumping up to it if it's higher and hitting E also works)
5. Sail down the line into glory!

Alway fire the zipline at a slight downward angle or steeper. A straight shot or up will yield you nothing. However at times firing up at a structure will allow teammates on that roof to use your zipline to get to you.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Buffnuggles
+11|6764|The Hague, Netherlands
You got to aim down the building, stand close to the line and press "E".
Works fine with me.
ResDog1
+51|6797|Netherlands
Dont forget that the line only travels a certain ditance. In some cases you can fire your zip too far and the rope is not long enough (or is this a bug) and you end up with a tripod with no line attached to it. Happened to me several times.
Zarabadoo
+0|6751|Denver, CO
also worthy of note when ziplining: do not stand too close to the edge of a steep drop when ziplining. the tripod must be spring loaded and it will push you sideways and off the ledge to your death.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard