sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina
According with this article the number of Muslims that arrive to America every year is increasing since 9/11.  Last year arrived to America more than 40000, and the tendency is climbing.  What do you think?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/10/nyreg … r=homepage
Simon
basically
+838|6679|UK
Maybe because of all the trouble in the Middle East ?

America is the ' land of the free '
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6635|birmingham,uk
they are not all bombers i mean some have to stay out of it so they can sue us for shooting the guy that was just about to blow us all to hell
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6666
Yeah America Welcomes everyone, even Bin Ladin family lives, here and even Bin Ladin went to college here in U.S. as crazy at it sounds, yeah America is the "Land of the Free" everyone is welcome. There should be no discrimination, after all white people wiped out all of the Native American population

Quote"Smallpox (1525, 1558, 1589), typhus (1546), influenza (1558), diphtheria (1614) and measles (1618) epidemics sweep ahead of European contact killing between 10 million and 110 million indigenous peoples of the Americas in the largest mass killing of humans ever."

Last edited by blademaster (2006-09-10 11:41:11)

Phantom2828
+51|6549|Land of the free
This worrys me, there is an estimated 5000 al queda sleeper agents in the U.S so.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6665|Seattle, WA
I say let them live here, I don't care what religion/race you are, racial profiling only works to an extent, after that you have to utilize something called BEHAVIOR profiling.  I have muslim friends, and they are really cool, and think that the extremists in Iraq/Iran etc, are not doing a good job of displaying the Muslim values very well and in some cases not at all.  They hate Al Qaeda (my friends) and always joke about suicide bombing them (go figure, lol).  All in all, like I said before, as long as someone is not planning/threatening the U.S. or individual citizens, than big deal, who cares.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6665|Seattle, WA

Phantom2828 wrote:

This worrys me, there is an estimated 5000 al queda sleeper agents in the U.S so.
Than its time to target those cells and watch who joins, not to just blanket cover all Muslims as possible agents of those cells.  Our government works fairly hard on this, and tries not to discriminate.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6665|Seattle, WA

blademaster wrote:

Yeah America Welcomes everyone, even Bin Ladin family lives, here and even Bin Ladin went to college here in U.S. as crazy at it sounds
As a college student at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, bin Laden studied civil engineering and business administration. He earned a degree in civil engineering in 1979 and also one in economics and public administration, in 1981.
From an autobiography I have sitting right in front of me.

And where is your source for Bin Laden going to college in the U.S., it doesn't say anything else about him attending any college in the U.S.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina
Well, at least you must agree that not all Muslims hate America.  In fact, most of Muslims probably don't hate America.  That is propaganda.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6665|Seattle, WA

sergeriver wrote:

Well, at least you must agree that not all Muslims hate America.  In fact, most of Muslims probably don't hate America.  That is propaganda.
I agree, it depends on which Muslims you are talking about though, and which country they are in. 
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I agree, it depends on which Muslims you are talking about though, and which country they are in. 
I talk about them all.  Many Americans think that Muslims want to see America fucked.  And there are probably a lot of Muslims that want that, but most of them don't hate America at all, whatever the country they are from.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6665|Seattle, WA

sergeriver wrote:

I talk about them all.  Many Americans think that Muslims want to see America fucked.  And there are probably a lot of Muslims that want that, but most of them don't hate America at all, whatever the country they are from.
Well I guess that depends what news you watch, sometimes even the liberal media isn't good at portraying this, but yeah I agree with your statement.  It still can't be missed that there are Muslims that do hate America and want to destroy our way of life.  Most Muslims who WANT to come to the U.S. are not coming to destroy us.

Many Americans think that Muslims want to see America fucked, well Osama Bin Laden and the terrible 19 Didn't help that stereotype now did they??? Some people in Iran aren't helping that stereotype now are they?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6603|SE London

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Well I guess that depends what news you watch, sometimes even the liberal media isn't good at portraying this, but yeah I agree with your statement.  It still can't be missed that there are Muslims that do hate America and want to destroy our way of life.  Most Muslims who WANT to come to the U.S. are not coming to destroy us.

Many Americans think that Muslims want to see America fucked, well Osama Bin Laden and the terrible 19 Didn't help that stereotype now did they??? Some people in Iran aren't helping that stereotype now are they?
The US aren't doing much to get rid of their own stereotypes. Stereotypes that have been reinforced by virtually all the actions of the Bush administration.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6757|Salt Lake City

Many of the Muslims that come here still don't like America's foreign policy, but the US and other Euro nations are better than the native nations...that's why they come here.

Yes, I read the NYT article in the paper this morning.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Of course not, but like you said before it's a stereotype.  Let's not judge an entire group of people for a few.  Osama is an asshole, who cares what that dumb ass think.  People should not be judge for the actions of that kind of assholes.
$kuLLz.bh
+8|6466|Kingdom of Bahrain
- Yes, All Muslims hate American government (Because of their Actions against us)

- No, All Muslims have nothing against the "American Citizens", same thing goes for Jews.

We have western people at our country, ask them about how Muslims behaves towards them, don't believe what the media says, it's all lies and misused media, they take a clip of some ceremony of joy, and use it as people dancing because of the 9/11 ?!!?

Dear Americans, Please DO NOT believe all the you on cable TV and specially SKY NEWS, all they do is corrupt the image of a Muslim in your mind, they tell you all Muslims hates you, all Muslims wanna kill you!!

I would dare anyone here, come to my country (Accommodation will be arranged, I'm not kidding) and see how the real Muslims behave and how they live, ask the western people here how are they treated.

If anyone is up to the challenge PM me please. I am willing to pay for the hotel and take responsibility of showing you all of my country. All you need to do is pay for your Airline ticket.

EDIT: VISA also.

Last edited by $kuLLz.bh (2006-09-11 00:18:45)

Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6545|Houston (Spring), TX
Yes, All Muslims hate American government (Because of their Actions against us)
I think in the relatively recent history, the American government has a reason to impose certain "actions" on certain "highly" concentrated extremist muslim places (taliban in afghanistan).  If "us" means -all- muslims hate the US government, then that really isn't too fair.. considering we are trying our best to only hit hostile targets.. hence the millions of dollars spent on smart, laser-guided bombs that we built to specifically lower or eliminate (if possible) civilian casualties.  It's not like we are just attacking any muslim we see... they have to shoot a friggen RPG or an AK-47 at us first.

Last edited by Sone (2006-09-11 00:24:37)

millhous
+39|6658|OREEGONE, USA
I welcome any person to America regardless of their religion or heritage.  America was founded by immigrants.
$kuLLz.bh

Sone wrote:

Yes, All Muslims hate American government (Because of their Actions against us)
I think in the relatively recent history, the American government has a reason to impose certain "actions" on certain "highly" concentrated extremist muslim places (taliban in afghanistan).  If "us" means -all- muslims hate the US government, then that really isn't too fair.. considering we are trying our best to only hit hostile targets.. hence the millions of dollars spent on smart, laser-guided bombs that we built to specifically lower or eliminate (if possible) civilian casualties.  It's not like we are just attacking any muslim we see... they have to shoot a friggen RPG or an AK-47 at us first.
American Government claimed that in the war against Iraq, they wanted freedom for the Iraqis right? well they are getting killed every day (no less than 10) is that their idea of freedom? all they are after is the iraqi oil and giving Israel the land they claim (I bet you dont know what I'm talking about) well Israel claims that the true Israel is from Iraq to the Nile River, and that is what the US doing, it is giving their baby israel what they want.

what about Lebanon, why the US supported Israel Actions? How can we not hate the US Government while our Arab brothers (Muslims & Christians) are getting slaughtered by US made/given smart bombs and missles to Israel to kill civilians?

This thing will never end, but I'm hoping that I see the day in my lifetime when americans realize that we do not hate them, and stop trusting what they see on TV.
beerface702
+65|6714|las vegas
we shouldnt be just watching muslims
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6814

beerface702 wrote:

we shouldnt be just watching muslims
amen.  any religious fundamentalists can be dangerous - there's christian and hindu terrorists at large even as we speak.
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6545|Houston (Spring), TX
Rarely anyone in the US hate all Arabs, hell, theres a shitton here.  One of my good friends was Arabic.  Now you guys are hating us for attacking the pieces of shit that highjack planes with hundreds of people on them and crash them into a perfectly good building causing 3,000 deaths?  Or going and (attempt to) liberate a country that is getting killed by their own dictator?

We hate radical "Jihad" Muslims that hate us because we are great.  Not Arabic people as a whole.  We embrace, and have millions of arabic people living in the united states.

If you consider Osama bin Laden, or Saddam Hussein, or anyone that follows them your "Brother," then I feel sorry for you.
$kuLLz.bh

Sone wrote:

Rarely anyone in the US hate all Arabs, hell, theres a shitton here.  One of my good friends was Arabic.  Now you guys are hating us for attacking the pieces of shit that highjack planes with hundreds of people on them and crash them into a perfectly good building causing 3,000 deaths?  Or going and (attempt to) liberate a country that is getting killed by their own dictator?

We hate radical "Jihad" Muslims that hate us because we are great.  Not Arabic people as a whole.  We embrace, and have millions of arabic people living in the united states.

If you consider Osama bin Laden, or Saddam Hussein, or anyone that follows them your "Brother," then I feel sorry for you.
Now I can agree with you

we dont like Saddam Hussain for the suffering he brought upon his people, and

Osama Bin Laden, well he's a big question mark, we dont know the truth about him, for he was recruited by the CIA (the entire Qaeda) during the cold war to fight the Soviet Union.

Still most people here have a strong belief that he works for the US and funded by them. Osama is a question mark among Arabs and Muslims, some belief he is great and some condemn (Spelling?!) him.

I do not support him or his actions for I dont know the truth about him.

EDIT: It is comforting to know that Arabs/Muslims are not hated in the US. For alot of us hesitate to go there during our vacation, because of what people might do them if they found out their Religion or Race, I was planning to have my honeymoon vacation in the US, maybe Califronia, but I was hesitating I will be facing troubles because i'm Arab, What do you say?

Last edited by $kuLLz.bh (2006-09-11 02:05:14)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6730|Wilmington, DE, US

$kuLLz.bh wrote:

Sone wrote:

Now I can agree with you

we dont like Saddam Hussain for the suffering he brought upon his people, and

Osama Bin Laden, well he's a big question mark, we dont know the truth about him, for he was recruited by the CIA (the entire Qaeda) during the cold war to fight the Soviet Union.

Still most people here have a strong belief that he works for the US and funded by them. Osama is a question mark among Arabs and Muslims, some belief he is great and some condemn (Spelling?!) him.

I do not support him or his actions for I dont know the truth about him.

EDIT: It is comforting to know that Arabs/Muslims are not hated in the US. For alot of us hesitate to go there during our vacation, because of what people might do them if they found out their Religion or Race, I was planning to have my honeymoon vacation in the US, maybe Califronia, but I was hesitating I will be facing troubles because i'm Arab, What do you say?
I'll say there's better places in the US than California.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6668|Apeldoorn, Holland
Muslims believe in the same god as Christians only they believe in an other Profet.
So real muslims can't murder, steal, rape or being an asshole. They must do good for society, help the poor when rich. And so on....
So the US do not have to worry about the increase.
But sometimes there are also psychos among the muslims, just like the rest of the people.
For those you have got to worry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard