Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Indian Scout pre-BF2:

https://img433.imageshack.us/img433/4607/tonto3zs.jpg

Indian Scout post-BF2:

https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5062/feliperose6lk.jpg
Slam
+74|6632
WOW. and i mean WOW. EA is dumber than i thought. im not joking. really EA shocked me here. They really are dumber than u can imagine...
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6525|So Cal
I fucking love you Cougar....

have my e-babies
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Tripp wrote:

I fucking love you Cougar....

have my e-babies
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Oberst-Moser
+9|6518
i like ExecutionerStyle
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.
anyone noticed that when you put bf2roe in firefox it will move you to this page ?
maestrium
+13|6482|Arizona
Guys, I just wanted to point out something about the "no bombing or using arty on main bases" rules. It says that it MAY BE PROHIBITED which means it's up for the server admin to decide. So before you start bashing EA about that one rule, take a second to read.

But yes, I agree with most of your points. I hate the rule about the blackhawk thing though.
alpha10
+0|6466
First to Cougar. Love the rant. Had me saying amen, and I ain't religous! My thing is with BFROE fags, The clan I ran with kicked one of their members for being a petty prick, he got mad, and went and joined the bfroe group. Immeduately afterward, started flaming the clan forums with threats, and warnings, and boasting how he was now affiliated with bfroe and therefore representing EA, etc... So he's been back numerous times using numerous handles, always same thing. Now right before he was kicked from the clan, he helped in the planning of theme nights (knife and pistol, or sniper only etc) once in a while.  After he got his bfroe|dir| tag, he waits for one of these theme nights that he helped initiate, jumps in, breaks the rules, gets banned, not so much for the rules, but his presence was unwelcome (just took him off the ban list 2 days before) Next day, the person who he had his big problem with got wiped.  (1000 hours of scores) 20 minutes after the wipe, here he is again, "see what happens?" Then again, threatening every other member and regular guest with the same.  I emailed EA saying , I'm in my 30's play to relax, and what exactly is their view on the threatening aspect, as of yet, no response.  So some punk bitch uses BFROE to be his personal cyber gestapo, and EA backs this? Paid for my game, add ons and all,(mind you, the person working with bfroe and apparently the power to wipe someones stats, actually stole his cd key code) and this is them policing the game. Have they fixed hacks? Recently most of the servers I've run on have periods of vehicles dropping from the sky 50 at a time? Hotel hack, fountain hack, blah, blah, blah. Switched  our server to unranked , some of the mods are better than the regular , by far. Debating whether I should splash id key hash all over the net, but seems kind of childish, shit is supposed to be a game and fun. Honestly think BFROE is just the bastard child of ranking, and RANKING and RANKS are the death of Fun. Sorry for my own rant.
Merkabah
+0|6437
I was looking for where the ROE site was and I came across this. Just thought I'd let it be known that I had my stats erased for abusing a scoring mechanic, which I am positive I did not do. EA told me in an e-mail that if I ever broke the rules again they would take away the right to use my cd-key. When I asked them specifically on their support site what I did wrong, all they would tell me is this.
The conversation is backwards so read the posts from the bottom up if you care at all.
The last response pretty much says it all. I didn't break any rule of conduct, my score was just high for "A SINGLE ROUND". Their final response is completely without logical progression. They took away my stats without any kind of proof or warning.

Response (TOS Jason F.) 07/18/2006 03:09 PM 
Hello,

Thank you for writing Electronic Arts

Your account has been stripped of its stats for violating the Rules of Conduct for Battlefield 2. It is clear in our review of your account that your stats were significantly above the average score for a round. Unfortunately your stats will not be reinstated to your account due to these violations of the Rules of Conduct.

Thank you,
Jason
Account Administration
Electronic Arts

Customer (andrew henderson) 07/17/2006 04:36 PM 
OH, and how am I supposed to know about this bug, if nobody is supposed to know about it?

Customer (andrew henderson) 07/17/2006 03:03 PM 
You still have not answered my question so that I know what I did wrong, to prevent me from doing it again. You seem to not be listening to what I am asking you. Specifically, what did I do in the "game/service mechanics/scoring system" (reffering to Battlefield2) that violated your rules? You have not told me what I did, because of the truth that I did not break any rules. The reason I know this is a fact, because the guy that I almost never play without, plays the same way I do and still has all of his stats. If any real person reviewed any of this information about me cheating in REALITY, they would find that I am not guilty of fraudulent behavior. And yet you incist that I am because your computer tells you I was. But unlike your computer, I am a real person. A person that is trying to get something through to your head. There is something wrong with your department! You are not only treating one of your most loyal customers like garbage in front of the entire community, but you are also ignoring their real human insight. Look deeper, I promise you will find that I am innocent and maybe find out a little more about what is going on at your company. You can't accuse someone of something as terrible as cheating without some kind of proof to back it up. I am the community you are supposed to be protecting. People are laughing at your response as we speak. This is your last chance to answer my question. What did I do in Battlefield 2, specifically, to gain this "unfair advantage"? If you are unable to answer this question with precision at this time then you must find out why soon. I will not tolerate this kind of abuse. I want to know what I did, what server I was in, and when it happened. If I treated someone like the way in which you treated me at my own job, I wouldn't have one anymore. You have violated your own service agreement because the criteria does not reflect the actions of the player in question. Then, you waved your finger at me and disrespected me without cause. I expect my stats back and an apology (for everything) immediately.

Response (EA Puneet A.) 07/17/2006 12:08 PM 
Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Battlefield 2 Support Team.

After reviewing your account it has been found that you have abused the scoring system in order to achieve an unfair advantage. Unfortunately, evidence was found which matched or exceeded our current criteria for this type of abuse. Rest assured that your account, its stats and the abuse were fully reviewed and the evidence verified before taking any action.

This action was taken for the benefit of the Battlefield online community and its members. I’m afraid that there is no further appeal process in this matter, and we hope that moving forward you will not attempt to abuse the Battlefield 2 scoring system again. As well, please remember that you will not exploit any bug or system in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. We want to thank you for your cooperation in this matter and hope that you continue to support fair and safe game play.

Thank you for writing us,

EARep Martin
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

Customer (andrew henderson) 07/16/2006 03:14 PM 
sorry again, its not getting that last forward slash in the hyperlink, which is required to view the stats history page

Customer (andrew henderson) 07/16/2006 02:58 PM 
revision,... the bottom link to bf2s seems to not be working, so try this http://bf2s.com/player/43373154/history/ then click "Score" in the third column second row.

Customer (andrew henderson) 07/16/2006 08:27 AM 
Okay, I had not played all week, The last time I was playing with my real rank was like last Sunday or Monday, the 9th and 10th of July. I hadn't checked my BF2 or my stats throughout the week. From the day I started playing until last Sunday I had earned over 140,000 global points on the bf2 rank system. Then when I went in to play in a ranked server on Saturday morning, all of my rank was gone from BFHQ. So I checked my e-mail and I found this. It was sent from [email protected]

Service Stat Reset For Battlefield 2 Account(s): Merkabah

Your Battlefield 2 account stats have been reset due to the following violation
of the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.

Violation: Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system

As outlined, you will not violate the Electronic Arts Terms of Service (or
others using your Account) to gain unfair advantage via the abuse of game
systems or mechanics.

You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair
advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug
(either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the
Service. .

You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users
to enjoy playing an EA game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules,
or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Electronic Arts in
maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

Profiteering in the form of account farming or the reselling of player profiles
is not permitted.  This is in violation of your end user license agreement, the
EA Terms of Service and the IGN User Agreement.  Player profiles are the
property of EA and IGN and are not transferable either free or for exchange of
currency.  This is because that by reselling the player profile, the new owner
of the account cannot be held legally responsible for the terms and conditions
of use since they were not able to accept these terms before assuming the
availability of play.  A player profile is YOUR responsibility.  You are held
completely responsible for whatever happens to this profile by you or by other
users of the profile.

The Rules of Conduct defines that you may not use features of the Battlefield 2
service for any reasons other than what each feature is designed to do. Any
exploitative behavior and activity is not permitted on the Battlefield 2 service
and is strictly enforced.

Should Electronic Arts decide that the sole intent of the actions on this
account were to defraud other players for personal gain, this account will be
immediately terminated. Battlefield 2 exists only because of its community, and
as that sort of anti-social behavior completely contravenes the spirit of the
game, we will remove it in order to protect the rule-abiding members of the
service. Please understand that any additional violations could and likely will
lead to the immediate termination and loss of internet play of this Battlefield
2 account.

If you feel that this action is unwarranted, or if you wish to dispute the
claims of this email, we ask that you please visit the EA Account Administration
site at http://support.ea.com so that they can review any possible discrepancies
of this event. The Account Admin team is also available at that site should you
have any general questions or concerns about the rule or its enforcement in the
game, as we feel it is important to understand the rule completely before
returning to the game world.

Electronic Arts Terms of Service
http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp

IGN User Agreement
http://corp.ign.com/user-agreement.html

Thank you for your cooperation
EA Battlefield 2 Admin team

But I have not violated the terms of service. There has got to be some mistake. Even if I did violate the terms of service. You have not been able to explain what I did wrong. So how can I keep playing without doing it again?

I didn't do anything wrong in the first place. There is some mistake on your end that is allowing the wrong people access to player stats deletion. Or there is a glitch in your software that took over 700 hours of my hard work and threw it away. I am innocent! The only thing I did wrong was buy Battlefield2 and ALL of the expansions.

If you look at my history on http://bf2s.com/player/43373154/history/Score/ maybe that will help you understand what happened to me. My stats are probably still backed up on your server somewhere. I want them back. Just revert me to an earlier date would be fine.

I cannot prove that I am innocent. But you have not shown me what I did wrong. I looked at the ROE and I didn't break any of the rules. I would like to respectfully request the cancellation of this stats erase.
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6639|Uk
Necroposts for the loose
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

EARep Martin
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

This guy is a disgrace to Martins everywhere =/
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys
that just shows how much your stats are worth. It dosent matter if you padded or not, if you get on the bad side of any of the bfroe/bf2rs people they will do all they can to get you reset. My clanmate Nexar once Said to this to indianscout:: "Indianscout is my bitch anyhow. He used to respond with hate twards us back in the blackhawk days. Thats right indiandong, suck my willie. I will strike you with a tomahawk and 2 bola balls." I am merely repeating a quote. But anyway indianscout used a stat reset as a means of revenge. Do other players have that option to reset others when they are insulted? No they dont. This whole situation creates the "social elite" that reside over at totalbf2.com. The same group that me and |TOP| owned up the ass on totalbf2 play the staff day, and it was easier than playing a pub. You have to "be nice to certain memebers or groups". Like the Sir. Community, and others which even get there own custom titles under their names. The average player over there is just a nothing. You have to kiss ass to the "social elite" or be a outcast. You have to be on the good side of the social elite to 100% keep your stats. You WILL be reset eventually. If for a instance, mabie even getting 15 repair points for a dumbass badge is obtained illegitly, you can loose all 50,000 of your points, over getting a badge. Its rediculous. I have never lost my stats but i have accepted the fact that i will one day. Im not a statpadder, but as many padders would, i hate the bfroe, i find the entire system could be put to better use. Mabie a recomendation site for what should be put in the next patch, or a hacker reporting site. The current statpadder reporting site is just a place for crybabies to go try to get revenge. Indianscout says "we dont reset players, we just send in requests in which EA makes a through investigation on the stats." Ya i highly doubt that, with the automated response emails that every person ever reset recieves, i dont think EA gets out of the snack bar to go investigate someones stats.

GG, and fuck your stats, all they do is hurt you.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
l41e
+677|6646

Who cares about the ROE? If you hate it that much, play unranked - ROE doesn't apply to unranked servers no matter what. And I see a bunch of people going "who cares about stats", often the same people. Another reason to play unranked. "unranked pubbers are n00bs"? Then go "1337 pwnageize" them instead of going "ZOMG TEH ROE IS TEH SUCK, I H8 IT"
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6542|Sverige (SWE)
To long to read........ but it´s probably good...
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6447|United States
Your arguments are very selfish and arrogant Cougar.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard