killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

Three things here.
Get your k/d above 2.  Get your sniper ratio above 2.  Tell your mother to but a bullet in your head just to end your miserable existence.

Good job on that purple heart too.  You're awesome. [/sarcasm]

Last edited by killer21 (2006-09-10 03:10:13)

Baglicka
+8|6440|Manitoba,Canada

Phatso wrote:

Baglicka wrote:

Chances are you didn't get laid this month or last , sucks to be 13 ,fag
QFT
check your pm dude
ReGmAn78
+16|6645|Alberta, Canada

Baglicka wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Ok, so I'm getting pretty tired of owning these days so I'm here to start a bet.

If ANY of you can get a screenshot of me at the END of a round with < 0.5 KDR, I will personally bow down and cyber-kiss your ass and ridicule myself in every way possible.

... Oh, and I will also give away ONLINE CD keys for Call of Duty 2, FEAR, Serious Sam II, and Quake 4 as well.

Anyone willing to do it? Or too scared?

Update: In fact, I'm so confident that I'll even let you dickfaces try to TK me just for the awards.  I'll still win.
Chances are you didn't get laid this month or last . If your dead serious I will personally fly to were your at with 2 memmbers from this forum, who ever, and let you suck my cock.Maybe we can save it on fraps.
lmfao... but wait he cant just disconnect, make him call you daddy to while ur at it...
Baglicka
+8|6440|Manitoba,Canada

Nyte wrote:

Ok, so I'm getting pretty tired of owning these days so I'm here to start a bet.

If ANY of you can get a screenshot of me at the END of a round with < 0.5 KDR, I will personally bow down and cyber-kiss your ass and ridicule myself in every way possible.

... Oh, and I will also give away ONLINE CD keys for Call of Duty 2, FEAR, Serious Sam II, and Quake 4 as well.

Update: In fact, I'm so confident that I'll even let you dickfaces try to TK me just for the awards.  I'll still win.
keep it up not nice to brag some times.maybe some of us work for the govermnt, never know like(CSIS)check you out later BUD
Baglicka
+8|6440|Manitoba,Canada
NOT Nyte
dont_be_ss
+312|6593|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6449|United States
I dont understand what your trying to prove Nyte? Time after time you post these ridiculous topics, attempting to keep your status alive as "Bf2's best sniper", its a ****ing video game Nyte....if your really as good as you think you are...let your in-game performance prove it....no need to re-asure yourself insecure idiot. If your really "that" good, then people will notice that in-game. And they have, but now your just being a cocky jerk, that few seem to like aNYMORE.
Your not the best sniper, theres always some "unknown" guy out there, that could completely roll you in snipeing.
No matter how good you are, there is always someone better.

Keep that in mind....

Last edited by Teflon.DEP (2006-09-10 07:54:46)

RichyCizzo
+9|6477|Florida

Nyte wrote:

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

You're getting pretty tired of owning?
Which part of "I'm getting pretty tired of owning..." did you not understand?
Sorry that made me laugh for ages. Good one.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord
Blah, blah, blah Nyte. This pose of yours got old a long time ago.

Nyte wrote:

Oh man, your confidence for the basic bet is probably well founded but this part I'm sure you're going to regret.

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Nyte wrote:

2nd Place in the DMZ Sniper Competition with a 150+ ping.  Owned.
Celebrating mediocrity FTW.
Twat. Let's see you do it next time there's a sniper match.

As for mediocrity, your stats look like a good example.

usmarine2005 wrote:

Nyte wrote:

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

You're getting pretty tired of owning?
Which part of "I'm getting pretty tired of owning..." did you not understand?
The part where your stats blow ass as a sniper.
Come on, you know better than that.

Anyone knocking his ratios seriously, play the way he plays using the kit... let's see you snipe on the ground in the thick of things with a bolt-action rifle and then we'll see who's leet.

Teflon.DEP wrote:

I dont understand what your trying to prove Nyte? Time after time you post these ridiculous topics, attempting to keep your status alive as "Bf2's best sniper"...
He's not and never has been, he just likes to brag and act like an arrogant jerk to stir people up. Works don't it?

He's damned good at what he does, it's just that that's not quite as good he claims it is.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6751|Toronto, ON
Update:

Try to hunt me down in 2142.
Alpha as fuck.
Delphy
+45|6584|Bristol, UK
So what kind of map? Try sniping in a vehicle map when me and facialclamax have got a chopper, bitch.
NokiaN73
Banned
+0|6339

Delphy wrote:

So what kind of map? Try sniping in a vehicle map when me and facialclamax have got a chopper, bitch.
Need a chopper to take him? Hmm
xtrem3_4c3
Australian Field Operative
+29|6488|Australia. Land of ZeR0 pr0N
Why do you care so much for being "World's best sniper"
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6620|Gold coast, Aus.

NokiaN73 wrote:

Delphy wrote:

Even then, he would probly snipe them out LOL

Todd_Angelo wrote:

stuff......
You abuse him, then stand up for him, then abuse him again. I think you respect him but don't want to admit it >.>
ssonrats
+221|6644
OK give me a 1 on 1, you choose the map, xfire me.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6584|Seattle

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

wow what a fucking badass, yea im tried of owning. yea you ur pro at a video game good job, no go try real life and see how that works out for ya
Says someone who has trouble typing in his native tongue.
shutup thomas morgan, dsp-cs is my homeboy. congratulations on your ability to read and write in english, you douche.

-------------------------------------------------------------

pub"star"? lol

nyte, accept my xfire, i am tracking u down.

and seriously dude... u are trying to prove that u own by not getting a 0.5? u would have to be a noob to ever get a 0.5. what on earth would u prove coming out with a 1.0? that u won your challenge and suck at bf2?

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-19 06:20:05)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord

gene_pool wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

stuff......
You abuse him, then stand up for him, then abuse him again. I think you respect him but don't want to admit it >.>
There's no "I think" about it; you must have missed all the posts where I've made it clear that I respect how he plays.

That does not put his forum-posting antics beyond criticism, but there's no abuse in my post.
Delphy
+45|6584|Bristol, UK

NokiaN73 wrote:

Delphy wrote:

Well he didn't say anything about what kits/vehicles we could use. And yeah, i'm not great at sniping or infantry. But seriously when we get going;

A: There won't be anything to kill as we'll have got most of it already
B: To get kills he'll need to be near the main fight, where he'll get spotted/uaved and MGed.
C: By like halfway/two-thirds through the game his team will be down to a couple of bases, and i will be circle-strafing and raping them like a whirlwind. Ghillie doesn't stop MG fire.

Last edited by Delphy (2006-12-20 01:44:38)

Flakturnal
+21|6441|Perth,WA

Nyte wrote:

Need girlfriend
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria

Nyte wrote:

Update 2: I'll let you tools try and do the same thing in 2142 as well.  I'll still win.
I had a look at your stats, noob! U suck
I am much better than you. Your socre, SPM, KDR - nothing special, n00b!
adv3rsary
+28|6715
join at the server in my sig pic, ill hand your ass to you with a smile and if i dont, 1 of my clanmates will
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6529|Boston, MA
How do you own? You have slightly better stats than me, and I in no way think I own all the time. Maybe you shouldn't be so self-centered and you might find the game more enjoyable.
ssonrats
+221|6644
Me>Nyte. imo

Last edited by ssonrats (2006-12-20 16:30:06)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6649|Keyboard
Sniper Rifles      223:49:00      13,266      7,050      1.8817      60.53%   <----- good accuracy but bad K/D ratio. Conclusion: you suck.
dont_be_ss
+312|6593|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
Trippy982 

Sniper Rifles

kills        deaths     k/d           acc
271:27:10    8,915      2,620      3.4027      63.07%

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard