pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6637
Its been over a year now since bf2s was created and i know that some of the members have stayed and posted fairly regularly since the beggining. Alot of the well known members have been here since 2005 and there has been a huge influx of players since the start of 2006 me being one of them.

Ive noticed many players becoming less and less active, ever since the whole anti-sniper period we lost some of our most active users such as entertainer06, the SS bros, Evil fruits start, blackhawk which was a shame because it was those users who helped organise the community leagues ect, such as sniper comps and medic comps! Now they all have formed their own clan and have their own forums.

Maybe we should stop negitivity towards groups of players as well such as the snipers ect. As it just drives more and more away.

Since ive started ive been quite an active member from time to time and i think i will be for another good 6 months maybe longer. I was wondering how long everyone else thinks they will stay?
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6675|West Yorkshire, U.K
Ill never leave aslong as it doesnt turn over to 2142 fully.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

As long as I play BF2 I will be here....
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6692|Australia
I won't leave for a while but i'm pretty much done with BF2. EA just ruined 1 to many things for me.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6517|Singapore
until this forum is gone
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6637

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

I won't leave for a while but i'm pretty much done with BF2. EA just ruined 1 to many things for me.
yea im done with bf2 now, unless blackjack or barney are playing thats the only time now
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

As long as i play BF2 i will hang around, am comitted to the BF2S.COM Eu-server and are doing my job there for european community members.

All forums have its ups and downs, just as this forum just had a little crack that are in mending right now.

At the growthspeed of this forum its natural to have groups forming that eventually break up making their own community/clan/forum - i`ve seen it as moderator on another forum plenty of times before !

What Chuy have in this community is a very complex one, not just the forum but the Ubar, Wiki and statpage is what makes BF2S.com bigger and better than the loads of other BF2-related sites that offers just the one or two.

Greetz
Varegg aka The Stig
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
dont_be_ss
+312|6585|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
Angel.C-sq
+24|6679|Computer Chair
I will visit here as long as I play BF2.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6716|Twente, The Netherlands
I won't stop playing bf2 in the near future, perhaps only less active than now. This forum = bf2, so I'll stick around here for some time too.
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6632|Uk
I've kind of got bored of BF2 but BF2s is still the best forum around

I even check my stats now and again. Even though i havn't played...
Simon
basically
+838|6649|UK
I've never stopped being active since the day I joined Loads of great guys/gals on this site that make bf2s what it is

Last edited by Simon (2006-09-10 04:38:13)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6733|Topside

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Its been over a year now since bf2s was created and i know that some of the members have stayed and posted fairly regularly since the beggining. Alot of the well known members have been here since 2005 and there has been a huge influx of players since the start of 2006 me being one of them.

Ive noticed many players becoming less and less active, ever since the whole anti-sniper period we lost some of our most active users such as entertainer06, the SS bros, Evil fruits start, blackhawk which was a shame because it was those users who helped organise the community leagues ect, such as sniper comps and medic comps! Now they all have formed their own clan and have their own forums.

Maybe we should stop negitivity towards groups of players as well such as the snipers ect. As it just drives more and more away.

Since ive started ive been quite an active member from time to time and i think i will be for another good 6 months maybe longer. I was wondering how long everyone else thinks they will stay?
Well Evilfruits|star is still on the forum,he just changed his nick to TheMackumSlayer.
dont_be_ss
snipers are not welcome on these forums, it's kinda sad

so we made our own. Snipers go here-----------> www.rdgclan.co.uk

Last edited by dont_be_ss (2006-09-10 08:20:51)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6517|Singapore
wtf is with dont_be_ss?
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6730|Comber, Northern Ireland
untill the nukes start flying and the earth is destroyed
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6441|United States
Most likely its due to the patches and the game changeing into something completely unlike its original v1.0 form. I have owned Bf2 since July 10th 2005, and I never bothered to make an account here. I normally only used this site for stats.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

I will be here until I kill you.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6800|Marathon, Florida Keys
ive been here for a year and 5 days and i dont indend on leaving
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
RichyCizzo
+9|6469|Florida

Angel.C-sq wrote:

I will visit here as long as I play BF2.
Quoted.
dont_be_ss

jkohlc wrote:

wtf is with dont_be_ss?
sick of the sniper haters on these forums.
sn00ze
+31|6540|Mjölby, Sweden

Snake wrote:

As long as I play BF2 I will be here....
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6577
I Will Stay Here.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6760|Human Meat Shield
With the influx of kids and thier attitudes alot of us mature older players have vanished, myself included, I only come on here twice a week when it used to be everyday almost for a couple hours. Has BF2 gotten old? No. Its the overall attitudes and the posts that drive us away. Instead of people helping you have kids bashing, you can't even ask an honest question, or mispell one word without hotshots bashing one another, it gets old after awhile.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6637

usmarine2005 wrote:

I will be here until I kill you.
well looks like your gonna be here a very very very long time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard