[2MC]Golarin
+6|6568
How is it that they can have ranked PoE servers?
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6527|Bournemouth, South England
Dunno, but its cool!!!

Takes ages for stat updates from them though I think, haven't seen mine come through after 3 hours.
TokyoJoe
+5|6564
hello fellow bf2c member. i dunno if there are any ranked servers for poe, maybe it's a mess up
AixiA
+1|6604|Spain
Still waiting for stats update 8 hours after playing. Is that normal?
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6673|Teesside, UK

TokyoJoe wrote:

hello fellow bf2c member. i dunno if there are any ranked servers for poe, maybe it's a mess up
When i first installed poe 2 yesterday i still had ranked ticked and 3 servers showed up.  Am guessing some people have taken of vanilla etc and put on poe which may be frowned upon by ea.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6860|Cologne, Germany

there should be no "legal" way that EA's stats work for PoE. Different Weapons, different maps, different kits, different vehicles. How is that supposed to work with EA's official stats system ?

and where would the stats from PoE show ?

I have heard rumors that the makers of PoE plan to create their own stats system though.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6527|Bournemouth, South England
Played last night, some show up as ranked, but don't add to ur global stats. Must be sponsored servers or something.
syscrash
+0|6685|Michigan
POE does not have ranked servers and never will, therefore your stats DOES NOT go towards your BF2 ranks.  POE will never be ranked......it's a mod.   

What they are doing is using a glitch which will eventually get them caught violating EA's server agreement.
beerface702
+65|6712|las vegas
well EA is reviewing the mod. and rumour is they may let it become ranked q1 07. but i doubt it

at any rate the poe team is still working on their own
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6788|Human Meat Shield
Its not ranked.

But we are thinking about ABR ranking system, to where you rank up on peticular servers you play that know how to do the ranking system, its not official EA, so it won't count towards vBF2...but...
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6862|Bryan/College Station, TX
Being Ranked is a flag that can be set. Doesn't really mean anything right now since POE doesn't have a ranking system. However they are working on it and will attempt to get it working. Once that's done then servers can petition to become ranked servers and have all stats recording through a 3rd party tracking system. Other mods already have some personal ranking ability with a 3rd party group. I don't remember their name now though.

So don't think you get points on your BF2 stats by playing POE2 cuz you don't.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6660|The Netherlands
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6860|Cologne, Germany

oh lord, I hope they don't create a ranking system for PoE2. I like the mod mainly because there are no padders and other kiddies, only those who want to play for fun.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina
It ain't ranked and shouldn't be, it's another game.
Souljah
+42|6686

B.Schuss wrote:

oh lord, I hope they don't create a ranking system for PoE2. I like the mod mainly because there are no padders and other kiddies, only those who want to play for fun.
yes let all the people who worry so much about their stats stay in bf2!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard