Too....much.....C4-ing *shivers*
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6444|Australia.
Dont go down dere...deres C4 down dere.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6583|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
The infy only version is a fucking sniperfest.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6566

iceman785 wrote:

OK, so the new map Jalalabad is SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There are 4 million buildings to go on and 4 million more places to hide..... i really dont like the damn map all that much.  What are some other opinions on the new map?
All i gotta say is:

https://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/omg1.png
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6674|respawn screen
a good map
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6529|Sydney, in 1978
i actually quite like it, its like karkand but more open, so no clay whoring. so now snipers are acutlly using there rifles (witch is annoying, but it beats the shit out of their pussy ass claymores)
voltage
+46|6838|Sweden
The tight zoning irks me. If people should be forced to play within a tight area it should be done by features like walls, canyons etc, not some random death zone you happen to walk into. Poor map design IMO.

Otherwise it's a fun map.
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6520
nowhere near as good as i was expecting from it!!!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

iceman785 wrote:

i was just making my point that its an annoying map, you get shot from every building.............. i dunno maybe its cuz its a new map and i dont know it very well yet, hm owell
You wont like SF then....

The new map is great fun. It is a thousand times better than stat pad central aka karkand.
beerface702
+65|6691|las vegas
its a good all around map

who compares it too kubra? lol 2 totally diffrent maps and styles of play there

i like jalala. got me back into the game at least. its alot of fun

now they just need to give us a map pack with like 4 or 5 new maps to replace the ageing regular ones in various fields of battle
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6566

Snake wrote:

The new map is great fun. It is a thousand times better than stat pad central aka karkand.
Imho the 16 player map where you immediately start in the core of the city is the best map i've ever played. Far ahead of Karkand.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6534|Forest Lake, Australia
I like Jalalabad...A nice change from the boring maps...
Mexanick
+3|6451|Russia
I like jalalabad, cos it has a different gameplay than karkand, mashtuur, or sharky. Many places to hide = real city battle.
Souljah
+42|6666

iceman785 wrote:

i was just making my point that its an annoying map, you get shot from every building.............. i dunno maybe its cuz its a new map and i dont know it very well yet, hm owell
bingo! thats your problem its a new map and you dont know where to go. try it on singleplayer or on an empty server for 5min and you should know the ins and outs of it. if you think this map is bad, just try the iron gator in SF for your 1st time and i guarantee you come on here bitching all in caps!!!!!
Rosse_modest
+76|6774|Antwerp, Flanders
I hate the map already, not because it's a bad map but because when I start looking for a server to play on 40% of them appear to be Jalalabad only. I hate single map servers. First it was Karkand, Sharqi and Wake and now another one (in case of SF it's always Warlord or Ghost Town). Takes me a while each time to find a server with decent ping that has multiple maps on rotation, has more than 2 people on it and sticks to the map size (eg no 32 player servers that run 64 player maps).

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-09-10 04:41:20)

Mad Ad
+178|6509|England, UK
its jollybad
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6618|Mhz

cant beat jalalalabingbong. only map ive got over 100 kills in a round on IO sniper FTW
Angel.C-sq
+24|6686|Computer Chair
Like it, it has a bit too much armor but that can be stopped with all the hiding places for Spec-Ops.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
great map
$kuLLz.bh
+8|6442|Kingdom of Bahrain
I think it's a great map overall, just like street wars!!

But I hate it when Vehicles are turned on, it's more challenging when it is off.

Alone you wont survive, with a co-operative squad you will conquer!!
zer0fus10n
+14|6509

gunnaboy wrote:

Top map for snipers.        If you get a good position. 
I know im not an expert sniper but i do have the hours, and i do like to snipe given the oportunity and i can say im a pretty good sniper and when i first got on the map i did notice there where a lot of nifty spots to snipe from without having anything behind you to worry about i was the first one that i know of to have used the spot on the boatsheads on the lake inbetween the lake and the first flag what ever its called outpost i think? well i sniped from there and another spot behind the market where i had a good view of the spawnpoints and a mounted machine gun and the next day there was over 3 people in my spots sniping and those few players where sniping in the rounds i was playing in the previous day and probably noticed the good spots, btw there only good if your on usmc but yeah i think i made a fair few players leave because they got shot of the mounted machine guns everytime they went to get onto it the view i had is just inline with the machine guns so as soon as they hop on it i can just shoot them of but when people come and push around you off your spot it just sticks out like a thumb which stuffs up the sniping for most of us because there are sniping spots and there are the sniping spots that snipe sniping spots
twiistaaa
+87|6667|mexico

~Smokey~ wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Quoted for tacos.
Tacos on the house?
anyone got any tacos?
PASSUBY
+30|6631|Louisiana

$kuLLz.bh wrote:

But I hate it when Vehicles are turned on, it's more challenging when it is off.

Best map so far!
iceman785
+93|6671|Alaska, mother fucker.

$kuLLz.bh wrote:

BOOM THERES MY PROBLEM!!! i seem to never paly in a squad, lol, i dont know why..... anyways, guess ill try hopping in a squad, and another question, how do i choose IO only? when i click on type or w/e on the top left of server selection it comes up with co-op, conquest and all, is it not an option or what?
beerface702
+65|6691|las vegas
noob

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard