Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

<KoS>Dingo wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Awww, I wish there was more...Not only is he prepubescent, immature, has ADD attacks, but he's REPETITIVE and if i catch anyone of you repeating, reiterating, or saying things over and over and over again, I'll, maim, injure, would, kill, or make you dead.
I have 24 minutes of that solid material, I would post it but I don't think [TAF] should have that kind of bad publicity from such a bad member... also it is WAY too big to upload on the net, it is 64mb.  If anyone knows a place other than putfile to host recordings that are 61 mb please tell me
http://www.rapidshare.de

Fucking funny recordings, I needed something to brighten my day. I spammed shit over XFire to him while he was in-game too.
High Spirit
+5|6569|Canada, Eh?

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Wow,what a treasure... +1 for that!

There's something similar which is already a classic in Germany,Vox-Die-Beim-1on1,a CS-kiddy who loses in a CS 1on1 league match and smashes up his keyboard...wouldn't be funny to post it here though,I'm sure our German Members already know it and for the rest it's not that funny,unless you are speaking German.
Watched... don't need to know German to know it's funny!!
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6524|Portland, OR USA
Not that this in particular is the forum to open a debate on this topic, this isn't really an example of ADD ... at all.  Terrets, yeah - maybe.  But I ultimately don't know much about that.  Anyway ... yeah, not ADD.  An ADD attack would manifest itself in - HEY, a bird!  Look at that ...

As for an age limit?  Nah, if you've got the game - play on.  If you don't want to listen to that, get him off teamspeak ... or keep him, record it, and humiliate him publically hoping to shame him from it.  Personally, I'm rather glad you went with the latter - much more amusing. 
RD_The_Dog
+87|6534
How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?................

Lets go ride bikes
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6579|MANCHESTERRR
"Iam The Energizer Bunny" ROFLMAO
Lopht=TAG=
+-4|6533
Roflmao
Tcx_1
+3|6738|Alberta, Canada

<KoS>Audio wrote:

Well, I'm the recruiting officer for my clan, Kill On Sight.  We get a steady number of recruits, and arn't THAT picky on who who we bring in, all we ask is that they can be mature and active.  Sometimes, we get a "pack" of recruits, and by that I mean a few friends will all join together, which sucks in my position, because if I don't let one of the friends in, then the others will leave with him.  Well, this recently happend where three friends left their old clan to join ours, and two of them were great players and pretty cool kids.  Now, the third kid was like 14 years old, has hardcore ADD attacks, and is simply a tool.  So, we try to stay away from kids like that, but on the other hand, I want these other two guys to stay.  Tough situation.  Well, after about a week, I was fed up with this kid, and finally told him that he just wouldn't fit in with us, and that is when the shit hit the fan.  This kid went NUTS.  Started screaming at the top of his lungs, started calling me this and that, so as I right clicked his name to ban him from TS, I realized how hilarious this whole thing was, so I decided to record it.  Now, I started the recording when he was rambling on asking us if we could hear him.  I don't know why, but I suppose his ADD was kicking in, and he was just screaming on about anything that came to his mind.  Now, I'm a pretty laid back guy, as you will hear in this recording, and actually found the humor in this "outburst" of his.  Now, just to give you the rundown on who everyone is, Ruether, who is the kid screaming, was the recruit.  I am the guy telling Ruether that I can hear him, sounding pretty laid back, and the guy saying "you have a small pee pee" at the beginning and twords the end telling me now to say anything and let him scream was a member of my clan.  Anyway, I'm sure you guys will get lots of laughs out of this recording, and encourage you to pass it around to your buddies so they can get a kick out of it too.  Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to present..."Ruether Going Nuts". 

http://media.putfile.com/Ruether-Going-Nuts

Also, in case you were wondering what happend to his two friends, they dipped and went to start their own clan with Ruether.  Good luck to them, because I can't imagine a kid like this having any sort of leadership role in a clan.  Anyway, enjoy!
On the contrary, people with ADD do not commonly behave that way.  Your incorrect stereotype shows you are NOT as mature as you think.
eagles1106
+269|6581|Marlton, New Jersey.
omg who brought this thread back up lol....
SiMSaM16
+48|6691|United States of America

eagles1106 wrote:

omg who brought this thread back up lol....
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6559|Cheshire, UK
Oh dear somone really needs professional help...

ROFL
Audio
+130|6530|Orlando, FL

Tcx_1 wrote:

<KoS>Audio wrote:

Well, I'm the recruiting officer for my clan, Kill On Sight.  We get a steady number of recruits, and arn't THAT picky on who who we bring in, all we ask is that they can be mature and active.  Sometimes, we get a "pack" of recruits, and by that I mean a few friends will all join together, which sucks in my position, because if I don't let one of the friends in, then the others will leave with him.  Well, this recently happend where three friends left their old clan to join ours, and two of them were great players and pretty cool kids.  Now, the third kid was like 14 years old, has hardcore ADD attacks, and is simply a tool.  So, we try to stay away from kids like that, but on the other hand, I want these other two guys to stay.  Tough situation.  Well, after about a week, I was fed up with this kid, and finally told him that he just wouldn't fit in with us, and that is when the shit hit the fan.  This kid went NUTS.  Started screaming at the top of his lungs, started calling me this and that, so as I right clicked his name to ban him from TS, I realized how hilarious this whole thing was, so I decided to record it.  Now, I started the recording when he was rambling on asking us if we could hear him.  I don't know why, but I suppose his ADD was kicking in, and he was just screaming on about anything that came to his mind.  Now, I'm a pretty laid back guy, as you will hear in this recording, and actually found the humor in this "outburst" of his.  Now, just to give you the rundown on who everyone is, Ruether, who is the kid screaming, was the recruit.  I am the guy telling Ruether that I can hear him, sounding pretty laid back, and the guy saying "you have a small pee pee" at the beginning and twords the end telling me now to say anything and let him scream was a member of my clan.  Anyway, I'm sure you guys will get lots of laughs out of this recording, and encourage you to pass it around to your buddies so they can get a kick out of it too.  Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to present..."Ruether Going Nuts". 

http://media.putfile.com/Ruether-Going-Nuts

Also, in case you were wondering what happend to his two friends, they dipped and went to start their own clan with Ruether.  Good luck to them, because I can't imagine a kid like this having any sort of leadership role in a clan.  Anyway, enjoy!
On the contrary, people with ADD do not commonly behave that way.  Your incorrect stereotype shows you are NOT as mature as you think.
Wow, thanks for bringing back this DEAD ASS post, lol.  Funny post though
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani
+32|6511|Woodbridge, Ontario
I certainly think we need an age limit like 16 and under becasue people like ellganbam,executionerstyle,dejrah,cougar and a shit load more ....for those of you who i mentioned u  know y

Peace Borris
Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6661
OMFG...that kid is totally f*cked up.

i guess that's what happens when your mom smoked crystal meth while pregnant.
killaer
+41|6715
Were his parents out drinking and getting raped when they thought that it would be cool naming their kid "Ruther"
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6628|New Hampshire, USA
Lol... "for... the last ten minutes... we can hear you..."
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
<KoS>Dingo
+4|6528|Canada
lol, I have a 24 minute recording of that.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6483|England
Holy shit..what a smacktard..

As for the whole [TAF] clan that posted including colony, you all sound like little 8 yr old smacktards.

Last edited by LostFate (2006-08-26 15:33:05)

Audio
+130|6530|Orlando, FL
Lol @ bringing back a dead thread.  Well for those who haven't heard the recording, listen to it
<KoS>Dingo
+4|6528|Canada
lol
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6447|United States
thats one reason to make sure your clan stays 18+ or 21+.
I think at the end his split personality came out, with the chinese sounding talk
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6544

<KoS>Dingo wrote:

lol
Stop restarting old threads.
Darkmaster
+34|6451|Dallas, Texas
Listen, The Game Is Rated Teen, Witch Stands For 13+ so all i have to say is WTF DO YOU FUCKING EXPETCT? A BUNCH OF 50 YR OLDS PLAYING?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6567|Portland, OR, USA

<KoS>Dingo wrote:

lol, I have a 24 minute recording of that.
eh dead thread, but put up all 24 minutes if you can..
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6669

OpsChief wrote:

He is a kid, what example did you just set for him and others observing your behavior, m8? What if the kid sees what you have done and becomes profoundly depressed
Well with any luck he shots himself and we have one less fucking moron running around.

It's called nature selection and we need a lot more of it.

To harsh, am I being cruel. 

Go fuck yourself carebear.

Back on topic.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Stealth42o (2006-09-09 17:01:01)

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6742|The Island of Carls Jr.
I want to rip his fucking throat out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard