Jim_Bred
+15|6508
Yet another example of why I dispise Americans when it comes to anything Military in real life.
PRiMACORD
+190|6631|Home of the Escalade Herds

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

1) They were stealing.

2) That car is not a taxi cab.

3) That video is very old.
1) Stealing wood to burn so they don't freeze at night or so maybe they can cook a meal? It's wood, what do you think they're using it for, WMDs?

2) How do you know? What, are taxi cabs in a war torn country suppose to be nice and labelled up like ours? Hell, even if it wasn't a cab, they destroyed his car for stealing fucking wood. I'm guessing that car wasn't easy to come by considering he has to steal wood to survive so yeah gg.

3) Thats nice, i haven't seen it, new to me
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6591|Hamburg / Germany
Wow, those soldierst feel very manly.... bah, I can't take it anymore.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6717|Groningen / Netherlands
WTF man thats the car that was stolen from me 2 months ago wtf

i want my money back from those americans
Rosse_modest
+76|6782|Antwerp, Flanders

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

Oooooh. Real tough guys. I'd like to see if they're still acting so tough when they get run over by a tank.

Perhaps they should be given the same treatment?
They steal the man's livelihood for stealing wood.
We steal their lives for stealing a man's livelihood.
Sig heil...
What? Punishment disproportionate to the crime comitted? That's what they did. Poetic justice.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6564|Hungary
Why was this good for ?
If they did this...why dont they killed them ? Its so simple and its not a big deal for the us soldiers...
Assholes...just because they got a tank and guns...they can do what they want...pffff
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS
What. The. Fuck.

You come here and make an unparalleled personal attack?!

You can go back to wherever you came from, thanks.

Last edited by Spark (2006-09-09 04:10:20)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
j-bass
+1|6745|Seattle

Jim_Bred wrote:

Yet another example of why I dispise Americans when it comes to anything Military in real life.
despise huh?  I don't suppose you despise the Russian army, or German, or Chinese?
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6530|Houston (Spring), TX

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I guess they shouldn't of fucking looted.
haha.. after everyone's "boohoo for the iraqi thiefs," that one gave me a chuckle.
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6530|Houston (Spring), TX

E1_ned wrote:

- American soldier walk with guns aimed ready to shoot and intimidate
- dutch walk with guns hanging on their back helping people and talking
Like earlier, as someone said... propaganda.

And for your righteous "Dutch" Army... I'm sure if they had fellow soldiers dying and bullets flying at them, they would probably do some shit out of their mind.  I had a cousin that was like a brother, lived the in the same house growing up, die in Iraq in January by a roadside bomb. He was known for giving the town children "goodies" and money, despite the danger of one of them blowing him up.  He has pictures of him and all of his Iraqi friends that he didn't even speak the same language.  And I'm sure he isn't the only American Soldier doing things of such.

I hate the fact that people will take small snippets of situations and make the item as whole horrible.  Pieces of shit.  Yeah, those tank whores were stupid for doing that... but I'm sure that is a rare occasion, as is any dumb mistake.

I'm so sick of reading these boards and all I hear is the anti-American, anti-War, bullshit.. I guess when I see a topic along the lines of it, i'll just keep away.. because they usually tend to piss me off.

Last edited by Sone (2006-09-09 04:28:31)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

Sone wrote:

E1_ned wrote:

Like earlier, as someone said... propaganda.

And for your righteous "Dutch" Army... I'm sure if they had fellow soldiers dying and bullets flying at them, they would probably do some shit out of their mind.  I had a cousin that was like a brother, lived the in the same house growing up, die in Iraq in January by a roadside bomb. He was known for giving the town children "goodies" and money, despite the danger of one of them blowing him up.  He has pictures of him and all of his Iraqi friends that he didn't even speak the same language.  And I'm sure he isn't the only American Soldier doing things of such.

I hate the fact that people will take small snippets of situations and make the item as whole horrible.  Pieces of shit.  Yeah, those tank whores were stupid for doing that... but I'm sure that is a rare occasion, as is any dumb mistake.

I'm so sick of reading these boards and all I hear is the anti-American, anti-War, bullshit.. I guess when I see a topic along the lines of it, i'll just keep away.. because they usually tend to piss me off.
American army should not be judge for the actions of three assholes.  They deserve a punishment.  I don't hate any American or any American soldier for that video, only those three dumb asses.  I'm sure most people in American army are good people, but these kind of behavior gives the whole army bad reputation.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d
They Stole My Woooooooooddd, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

Thanks for the old video.  Maybe I will pull up some death camp pictures and rip on the Germans.
jickes
+5|6448|Baltimore MD
wow that video was crazy
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
Doing stuff like that doesn't help the rest of the US Army who aren't fucktards.

Look. It's just like Muslims and terrorism. The minority terrorist Muslims cause grief for all Muslims.
Just like these minority soldiers that are causing grief for all soldiers. You know, they are actually doing harm to their soldiers and their country by being idiots like that.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6655

usmarine2005 wrote:

Thanks for the old video.  Maybe I will pull up some death camp pictures and rip on the Germans.
And once again usmarine proves to everyone what a complete retard he is...

And to all you people that think destroying his car was justified, for stealing some wood, what's wrong with arresting people? Theres also the fact of course, that the car had infinatly more value that some scraps of wood.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

ghettoperson wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

And once again usmarine proves to everyone what a complete retard he is...

And to all you people that think destroying his car was justified, for stealing some wood, what's wrong with arresting people? Theres also the fact of course, that the car had infinatly more value that some scraps of wood.
Never said is was right or justified.  I wasn't there, and neither were you.  So why did that make me retarded?  Maybe I should bring up crimes the British committed during their occupation of Ireland.  Oh wait, that isn't the cool thing to talk about, never mind.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Rosse_modest wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

Oooooh. Real tough guys. I'd like to see if they're still acting so tough when they get run over by a tank.

Perhaps they should be given the same treatment?
They steal the man's livelihood for stealing wood.
We steal their lives for stealing a man's livelihood.
Sig heil...
What? Punishment disproportionate to the crime comitted? That's what they did. Poetic justice.
And here I thought people were all against 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.' This is more like head for a tooth. Unless you meant something different by 'stealing lives'...

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-09 09:55:39)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6584|Florida
I actually just read an article about the Armys recruiting numbers this year. 73,000 so far this year

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060908/ … olarplanet
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6584|Florida

E1_ned wrote:

And how many of your soldiers have died there?  Right, no offense, but our soldiers have reason to be cautious of everyone....even people who look innocent.

Youve gotta think, U.S. soldiers played as the police (and still do to an extent) for the Iraqis.  The guy was stealing, we act as police......granted all police dont smash the culprits car with a tank.....but hey, improvise I guess.
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6586|Nottingham, UK

sergeriver wrote:

American army should not be judge for the actions of three assholes.  They deserve a punishment.  I don't hate any American or any American soldier for that video, only those three dumb asses.  I'm sure most people in American army are good people, but these kind of behavior gives the whole army bad reputation.
Do those soldiers not represent the American Army? Yes. Do the representatives of ANY company/faith/fighting force cause you to form an opinion about said 'clique'? Damn right skippy.

An employee of Powergen gave me faulty information, it cost me money. The name Powergen no longer appears on my electricity bill.
Members of Muslim faith perform attacks on many countries. Anti-Muslim feelings rise.

But for people to judge the American army on the actions of fuckwits it has allowed to enlist? Thats SO wrong.

No, in a perfect world, there should be no repurcussions on the American people, or majority of American Soldiers, because of the actions of a minority of morons, but in this harsh imperfect world, the exception is often the rule.
Rosse_modest
+76|6782|Antwerp, Flanders

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Sig heil...
And here I thought people were all against 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.' This is more like head for a tooth. Unless you meant something different by 'stealing lives'...
I'm not for "a head for a tooth", I was just applying the same injustice these dickheads - eternally stuck in puberty - did to these Iraqi folks to themselves. Crushing a man's car (probably worth his entire life to him) by driving over it with a tank after pumping some bullets in it relates to stealing a bit of wood like a death sentence relates to destroying the car. Of course I don't think these 13 year olds should be put to death, they should however be court martialled for:
1. a completely excessive response to what the civilian may have done wrong.
2. completely inappropriate use of military equipment. That tank costs a lot of tax payer's money. A lot of effort went into its design and construction. Design which partly focusses around keeping these shitheads inside the tank as safe as possible so their sorry little asses wouldn't be blown into a thousand pieces. It is not there for their own personal amusement. The least they should get is a whole year of sanitary cleaning duty, using only their tongues. US Army toilet whores.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

Foxhoundmgw wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Do those soldiers not represent the American Army? Yes. Do the representatives of ANY company/faith/fighting force cause you to form an opinion about said 'clique'? Damn right skippy.

An employee of Powergen gave me faulty information, it cost me money. The name Powergen no longer appears on my electricity bill.
Members of Muslim faith perform attacks on many countries. Anti-Muslim feelings rise.

But for people to judge the American army on the actions of fuckwits it has allowed to enlist? Thats SO wrong.

No, in a perfect world, there should be no repurcussions on the American people, or majority of American Soldiers, because of the actions of a minority of morons, but in this harsh imperfect world, the exception is often the rule.
I think the three assholes deserve a court martial for increasing the hate for America with these kind of actions.  But, what I said is that most of American soldiers are good people and those three dumb asses shouldn't be the representation of the average American soldier.  In a perfect world those guys wouldn't be in Iraq my friend.  It's not perfect.
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6586|Nottingham, UK

sergeriver wrote:

I think the three assholes deserve a court martial for increasing the hate for America with these kind of actions.  But, what I said is that most of American soldiers are good people and those three dumb asses shouldn't be the representation of the average American soldier.  In a perfect world those guys wouldn't be in Iraq my friend.  It's not perfect.
Agreed.
Exception being seen as the rule is the imperfect of imperfections.
RCL_spd
+0|6690|Russia (currently Poland)
Those soldiers are under constant stress, they are in a foreign country with hostile local population. They probably suspect any Iraqi and are hating them all...  I wouldn't be surprised if they simply shot those looters.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard