iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6522|Belgium
I cant believe how crap it is. Ive been working my ass off for the last 4 hours to get 50 Teamwork points IAR (which is hard if youre no medic) and i managed to do it twice. And twice the database doesnt record my award..

I hate wasting my time -.-
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6544
That Sucks man. If you want to get alot of teamwork points, go on Karkand and play US. Grab a humvee right away and rush to the Subrubs, then cap it along with as many flasga as you can because most people spawn at the front lines. Oh, and just spam Ammo bags.
Ben>You
+90|6519
Or be a medic.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6522|Belgium
I have been capping flags actually :p anyway, i cant stand being medic makes me feel too good. Id rather be a sniper and laugh when i own assaults with a dinky pistol toy
jickes
+5|6435|Baltimore MD
kark is a very good map for team work points prob one of the easiest maps for that
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6544
IMO your not going to get many teampoints as a sniper anyway.

No offense.
s()mtingWong
+48|6686

jickes wrote:

kark is a very good map for team work points prob one of the easiest maps for that
I'd 2nd that, i would have to say warlords is the best for teamwork points and less of a headache worrying about armor.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

filter for "high" in ur server list, typically there will be high points servers with longer rounds. Keep in mind, it supposed to not be easy

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-09 10:06:26)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6522|Belgium

samhornby wrote:

No offense.
That was offensive?

Im not a campy-snipy sniper, im more of a flaggy-cappy sniper as my sniper K/D will show :p
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6544
lol ok. I was sying that most snipers arnt team players.

But flag cappy snipers are good.
allfive6
+18|6697|Victoria BC or Karkand

iPoon.be wrote:

I cant believe how crap it is. Ive been working my ass off for the last 4 hours to get 50 Teamwork points IAR (which is hard if youre no medic) and i managed to do it twice. And twice the database doesnt record my award..

stop wasting your time playing sniper and go with  a useful kit.
voltage
+46|6833|Sweden
But why be sniper if you're gonna cap flags? I don't say it's wrong but what's the point?

Well, it's very impressive if you've managed to get 50 TW points being a sniper.

Did you get the award ingame? Because if you didn't you're not gonna get it afterwards either.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6698|Antarctica
Working in a video game hmmm................ it sounds like someone doesn't play for fun anymore.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6671|Middle of nowhere
If you don't want to waste your time then just play Medic, i did that and got the ribbon in 1 round

if you can get it in 1 round, then you won't have to "feel too good" for very long
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6522|Belgium
Getting the poitns with sniper isnt hard, just cap flags on a 64/16 Kark map.
The problem is that it takes about 1 hour for such a round to end, and i dont get my award untill after the round ends.. It just gets very boring after the second try

Anyway, i dont see why people hate snipers so much, ive saved so many squadmembs asses that i should get an ass-saving medal.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6529|Las Vegas

allfive6 wrote:

iPoon.be wrote:

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6620|Warlord

iPoon.be wrote:

I cant believe how crap it is. Ive been working my ass off for the last 4 hours to get 50 Teamwork points IAR (which is hard if youre no medic) and i managed to do it twice. And twice the database doesnt record my award.
Working toward the Legion of Merit ribbon? I'd just get this naturally, don't sweat it.

iPoon.be wrote:

I hear ya, but that's why it's nice to get things when they come as a natural consequence of playing.

iPoon.be wrote:

Getting the poitns with sniper isnt hard, just cap flags on a 64/16 Kark map.
The problem is that it takes about 1 hour for such a round to end, and i dont get my award untill after the round ends...
If it is the Legion of Merit ribbon you're going toward this is awarded on screen, once you've met the in-round requirements and you have the global ones.

iPoon.be wrote:

Anyway, i dont see why people hate snipers so much, ive saved so many squadmembs asses that i should get an ass-saving medal.
LOL, amen brother, amen.

samhornby wrote:

No offense.
Not as many as a medic typically, but you can do okay if you play the right way... better than just okay in fact with flag caps, flag assists, flag defends, kill assists etc.

allfive6 wrote:

How about you stop wasting your time posting more meaningless drivel in threads about something you clearly know nothing about, General, and go practice your infantry skills.

voltage wrote:

But why be sniper if you're gonna cap flags?
'Cause you can defend them after, when you're not present?
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6715

iPoon.be wrote:

Do you  know that in weekends the database takes much longer to update stats from the servers?

You still may get the award the next day....

Patience is a virtue
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6522|Belgium
I got the rewards nwo, so i guess it was just that it was weekend, even for a stats server machine. But that still doesnt explain why i dont have the expert air defense i earned a month ago
In fact, i earnt it once the adrenaline way (wake + essex + a few prayers), the second time i didnt bother putting more time in that so i just artyd up the kills but still no update

Thx to all that still bother replying to the 1000th version of the same topic
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

iPoon.be wrote:

I got the rewards nwo, so i guess it was just that it was weekend, even for a stats server machine. But that still doesnt explain why i dont have the expert air defense i earned a month ago
In fact, i earnt it once the adrenaline way (wake + essex + a few prayers), the second time i didnt bother putting more time in that so i just artyd up the kills but still no update

Thx to all that still bother replying to the 1000th version of the same topic
Typically with that award there is a substantial amount of paper work and chains of approval. Have you completed a 27b-6?

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-09 13:26:28)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6619|Canada
i got the 50 team points on dragon valley. flag hopping with a buddy in the cobra
Mudguts
+1|6484
This is kinda good to hear haha. The three blokes I play with have never not had an award register! I have had 4 Veteran badges not register for me the first time (well theyre hard for me okay) and I swear no one believes me... It drives me nuts!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard