Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6420|United States
What a bastard son to get lol....I know getting 10 heals in a round sounds easy, but its not always easy when everyones a medic and heals themselves lol....or when the other medics are stealing heals and what not. I finally just found like 12 support guys in a pile blasting away at a flag and I just sat there laying down heals. I got like 10 heals in 5 seconds rofl. I just need my veteran transport next, get the 5 road kills...

Anyone else find this "oddly" hard to get?
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6500|Belgium
Nope.
[Styx]Sockan
+2|6450
Every badge, medal is hard as a S.O.B to get ha ha
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

its nothing compared to what the repair is ... now them's hard to get
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6532|Southampton, UK

Just got my veteren Transport. 5 kills isn't as easy as it sounds.
I got my 5th roadkill with 3 tickets to go, you don't know how happy i was...

Good luck tho
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6433
yeah but just for example you can go to a SF server (if u have it) and be medic, i think that would be a lot quiker becouse there the medic doesn't have anything extra like assault and AT have grappling hook and sniper and special ops have zip line and support gas then like in the bf2 there is like half of the team medic but in SF there are like 2-3 in each team so it would be alot easier i think.
JaMDuDe
+69|6748
Go on a p/k server and u can get expert heal in seconds.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6420|United States
Im eligible for almost all my veteran badges, I just need the IAR requirments...like 10 kills in a MG or TOW, or 10 ammo points iAR.... etc..
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio
try playing IO Jalalalabad right of the beginning, where theres a huge sniper battle between rocks, snipers take em down to two bars so you just throw a bunch of bags and they come when they need it. pretty good strategy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i got my vet badge, on a 64 karkand, when the usmc had all the posts apart from the bits across the bridge, and just kept throwing med packs to all the snipers under the train wreck. u get heals pretty fast, cos if a sniper need healing, hes prob jus bin shot by anuther sniper, so is down to 2 bars of health
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
karkand + k/p server
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
not really, it took me a couple rounds, but that's b/c i wasn't used to just laying down heal bags, once i did that, heal points were coming out the hizzay

i got 19 heals the round i got veteran, at least i didn't have the req's for expert, or i would've been PISSED
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Vet heal is easy on a city map. Getting expert is damn hard. My most has been 13 heals IAR, let alone 20. You really need to have a really LONG battle and run around with a squad.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6500|Belgium

JaMDuDe wrote:

Go on a p/k server and u can get expert heal in seconds.
Shame on you.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6693|Eastern PA
Expert engineer is probably the hardest award to get, vet medic was a little trying, but I just went into a Kark server and kept throwing packs down at "murder alley" and around the metal fences.
leesupport
+39|6653
so far my hardest is the Expert Heal badge....got 16 one round:/
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6420|United States
I just got my veteran supply 5 minutes ago.
It was ridiculously easy. Because people always need ammo, I was just throwing them down where ever I went. I got about 40 supply points that round.
AllmightyOz
+50|6456|United States - Ohio
HEy for vet transport just drive around and RUN OVER 5 guys... so easy.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6450|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.

jsnipy wrote:

its nothing compared to what the repair is ... now them's hard to get
Ah yes, repairs...remember 1.2? The speed you would get repairs?

I was gh3y, I sat in the chinnese truck on wake under the south bridge. Would sit in the back, directly under it. You would get damaged just enough and repair just enough. Oh....and I would put my keyboard under my mouse and go afk.

Thirty repair points easy IAR.

Yup.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6450|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.

AllmightyOz wrote:

HEy for vet transport just drive around and RUN OVER 5 guys... so easy.
Expecally now on Jalalabad.

That one south flag in the sums. So many blindspots for infantry. Just come in and just do drive-bys.

HAAHAHA
dknessfalls
+9|6415|Corona, California
those were easy for me cuz i would play as medic while being in armor, and everyone near me got me heal points, the hardest thing for me to get was the sf heli ribbon...when i finally got the kills, stupid server wouldnt award it, but it finally did 1 second before the round ended, i was like, OMFG DID IT ACTUALLY GIVE IT TO ME!?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6565|Iceland
lets just say a full BH out of bounds and back in is a gd way
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere

Teflon.DEP wrote:

It was ridiculously easy. Because people always need ammo, I was just throwing them down where ever I went. I got about 40 supply points that round.
40? n00b
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.

genius_man16 wrote:

Teflon.DEP wrote:

40? n00b
thats actually not as hard as it sounds. my record is like 38 i think. just playing sharqi i tossed down ammo packs everywhere and people kept picking them up. easy badge there.
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6626
I got mine a rather weirdly, on karkand off the begininng of the round the nades started to fly and i took cover right next to that metal fence. I just stood there for a few mins with my med pack out. And guys kept running to me next thing i knew i was healing like 5-6 guys at a time and got it

So i guess the trick is dont throw packs unless u have too, just hold the bugger out there.

Last edited by -=AudigyXi=- (2006-09-09 11:24:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard