Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6512

beeng wrote:

this thread is so fucking oldskool

ITS AWESOME

may this thread never die.
haha is that a shamless plug cause i gave you karma?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6546|Search Whore killing fields

RDMC(2) wrote:

Harmonics wrote:

DirtyMexican wrote:

Already a topic on this, You should serach
Actually, I made this topic way before the other one, a full 3 months before.

edit: actually 6 months
Pwned. Maybe you need to search better, and look at the dates (Not meaning Harmonics)
then who ever brought up the old post needs a kick in the balls
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6517|Bournemouth, South England
I once had a bizarre moment of RL when in The Road to Jailbait.... Ran out of cigarettes and went in search of a newsagents on the level, 10 seconds later, that special phrase came into my head, reminding me of my stupidity: YOUR A DICK
mad scotsman
+177|6617|scotland

Simon wrote:

Sometimes I teabag people on the street.
lmfao.

i used to have crazy bf2 dreams too,  and instead of just thanks , i used to say thanx champ lol.

also, i spent 20 mins trying to cap a flag that a neibour had in his garden
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6512
When I'm letting my dog out, I shout the arab rendition of "BAIL OUT"

and often randomly yell the PLA rendition of "FOLLOW ME"
Choclot
+21|6552
i was playing counter strike at my mates place on his xbox today andf the terroerist kept laying the bomb were i couldent find it and because bot kept running at me i started to get paraniod and i was hearing the beeping noise softly in the back of my head for a while...freaked me out
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6566|Oslo, Norway

E7IX3R wrote:

3. I reply to peoples with "Roger" and "Thanks, I owe you one" if they do me a favour. Also, I often find myself in the house alone shouting ENEMY APC INBOUD!! and other various comm rose sentences.

Does anyone else experience this?
Ive started to answer people with "Ten-four", but they usually don't understand what I mean?! OMG, what kind of n00bs are not-playing-BF2 people?!?

Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6533|Houston (Spring), TX
Don't get too carried away, because you may find out that you just won't "respawn"... unless you are on acid, pcp, or some wicked shit.

Last edited by Sone (2006-09-09 04:37:45)

cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6482|Kakanien
i also dream of fighting battles in bf2 when i have played for several hours in the night and then went quickly to bed. and of course then i hear things like "enemy infantry spotted", "we got hostile armor", "frag out" etc.
so, u are normal
and u get +1 for dreaming about bf2
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6533|Houston (Spring), TX
Oh, and speaking of new crazes! This whole Jalalabad thing all the servers seem to be turning to is driving me nuts.  It has to be the name... it's so damn catchy.

I was thinking of opening my own fast food chain named: "Jalalaburger"

"Would you like to Jalalasize that Jalalameal?"

It's too perfect.
schofield
+28|6587|west yorkshire UK

E7IX3R wrote:

1. In the past 10 days, I'd say I've dreamt about being in battlefield combat, fighting against chinese and and russian about 7-8 nights. I've been stabbed in the leg, shot in the eye and revived (i got shot in the eye, fell down dead and saw myself being revived by a guy with shock paddles) and fired a support gun at advancing chinese forces.

2. When I go to sleep at night, I listen to music, but very quietly. Sometimes I hear the UAV detecting enemies in the area, I seem to of had this voice in the back of my head shouting ENEMY FORCES SPOTTED!
but of course, there is no UAV and it's just my imagination.

3. I reply to peoples with "Roger" and "Thanks, I owe you one" if they do me a favour. Also, I often find myself in the house alone shouting ENEMY APC INBOUD!! and other various comm rose sentences.

Because I'd like to know if I am still normal.
don't worry about it mate dreams are just a memory of what you have seen throughout your day and more fun experiences are remembered more than bad ones so ur just havin fun at bf2 and don't listen to the idiots who say otherwise, keep playing
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6612
OMG :rotfl:
THE RUSKIE
+19|6452|UK but from Russia(StP)
Of course i do but just to make sure for that 10%....
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6667|San Francisco, CA

E7IX3R wrote:

1. In the past 10 days, I'd say I've dreamt about being in battlefield combat, fighting against chinese and and russian about 7-8 nights. I've been stabbed in the leg, shot in the eye and revived (i got shot in the eye, fell down dead and saw myself being revived by a guy with shock paddles) and fired a support gun at advancing chinese forces.

2. When I go to sleep at night, I listen to music, but very quietly. Sometimes I hear the UAV detecting enemies in the area, I seem to of had this voice in the back of my head shouting ENEMY FORCES SPOTTED!
but of course, there is no UAV and it's just my imagination.

Because I'd like to know if I am still normal.
I think it's awesome. Keep up the good work.
The rest of you who think you're crazy too..keep up the good work!

It'll only be a matter of time until i join the cuckoo's nest. I already shout "MEDIC!", "STARLIGHT!", "Starlight, to this location!" already....in a british accent...

Last edited by MURcarnage (2006-09-09 05:21:14)

_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6519|Surrey, United Kingdom
you are not alone my friend i very often GL people on warlord with F2000 in my dreams... dam im cool
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6546|Search Whore killing fields
When my boss's wife comes in to see him, i say "enemy whorecopter spotted"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard