Bartonios
+0|6721|Folkestone, England
Have you noticed the new unkown weapon in your stats and the fact that you have probably died by it but not killed with it yet??

The stats look exactly the same as the Zip Line?

If this is the case i cant wait to Zip Line someone and the slide through their corpse!!!!!!
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6774|NRW,Germany
It´s the zipline but you CAN´T kill with it.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra
iv got two deaths with it but i know iv never died on or with a zipline in my hands.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6763

I still havent seen anyone try killing an enemy with the zipline by sliding down and hitting them...
dshak
+4|6813
I'd be willing to bet you could do it. once or twice I've accidentally killed squadmates by jumping on their heads. even parachuting onto them kills them.
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6721
I wish you could fire the zipline into the chest of an enemy. Especially if they were below you so you could zip down the line and land on their corpse for an extra little "hah! i hit you with a zipline!".
Major Payne
+18|6780|Netherlands
maby flashbang or grappeling hook
doxy
+74|6791|Nevis
i guess, when u take someones zip line, while he's using it, he will fall down and hopefully die, at that point u should get that "zip line kill".
Home
Section.80
+447|6848|Seattle, Washington, USA

he_who_says_zonk wrote:

I wish you could fire the zipline into the chest of an enemy. Especially if they were below you so you could zip down the line and land on their corpse for an extra little "hah! i hit you with a zipline!".
Yeah, that would be cool, but then it would become the new noob toob because it's very accurate and can shoot all the way across the map.
LoaderX
+-1|6758|Tucson, Arizona
Look at 'ThreeFeathers' stats...  Hey has a death FROM a zipline....
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6774|NRW,Germany

LoaderX wrote:

Look at 'ThreeFeathers' stats...  Hey has a death FROM a zipline....
The Deaths row in the stats is about how often you died while hlding a weapon and not how often you were killed by them.
Coryphaeus
+0|6774
Im pretty sure its the gas gun.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6774|NRW,Germany

Coryphaeus wrote:

Im pretty sure its the gas gun.
How come? Just because everyone else thinks it´s the zipline?
Seth Infinite
+3|6739|Houston, The Republic of Texas
I picked up my first death with the mystery weapon last night. I was trying to repair a heli in flight with my wrench, F6 slot.  Got my ass blown right out of the backend of that chopper. Hell of a sight. I'm falling through the air and the chopper lost 1/2 it's HPs and flew on.
lordbulletproof
+0|6717
I have been killed by a zip line 4 times.  I do remember getting shot off of it twice but not the others.  I have also ran around trying to kill people by shooting them but I just get pwned.  At least its fun trying!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6763

Homeschtar wrote:

he_who_says_zonk wrote:

Yeah, that would be cool, but then it would become the new noob toob because it's very accurate and can shoot all the way across the map.
actually the range ain't that good, only around 20 yards or so.
BurlySmurf
+1|6755|Nellis AFB
Check out my stats. My Zip Line and Unknown are identical. So I assume it is related.

BurlySmurf
Bartonios
+0|6721|Folkestone, England
The easiest way to find out if you can is to find team member and shoot him with it and see if you get a team kill. 

I'm just off to try it now will let you know
vjs
+19|6771
Might want to check that sig shot --> shoot ??
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Why do Snipers get the Zipline but not the Grappling hook? It seems elementary that Snipers need to get to high places and the like, not zip down to confront the enemy.
Boy someone really screwed up that one, I hope they change it in the next patch.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard