SoC./Omega
+122|6511|Omaha, Nebraska!
have any of you besides me drifted in a FAV or DPV, its pretty fun.... thats what i do every time im waiting for a plane/heli i dont have any videos or anything but i was just wondering if any of you have tryed it; its really fun
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

SoC./Omega wrote:

have any of you besides me drifted in a FAV or DPV, its pretty fun.... thats what i do every time im waiting for a plane/heli i dont have any videos or anything but i was just wondering if any of you have tryed it; its really fun
Yeah its cool to do,
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6531|Australia, NSW
yea its fun , try it on fushe pass, from the top of the hill near the US uncap, and down towards some of the lower bases. u can pick up massive speed down there, me and my bro were having downhill drift races :p
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6721|Chicago.
I drift on the Gulf of Oman coastline with my buddies. It's frickin great.
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

I take a DPV or FAV whenever I can, just because they're more fun to drive.
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6611|Uk
DPV's, most fun in the game. Drifting while hitting people over ftw
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6652|Canada
when I'm trying to populate Songhua on the NBS server I hold kart races following the outside roads.  t's like Mariokart but so much better..  You can get a guy to gun the guy in front of you
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio
just grab one on wake and spend some time running over jet whores. then their like " o noes, i cant punish him for some reason"
xombine
+5|6520

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

just grab one on wake and spend some time running over jet whores. then their like " o noes, i cant punish him for some reason"
You have to jump out before it hits them though, right?
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio

xombine wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

You have to jump out before it hits them though, right?
no, on the other team. it confuses them. but it doesnt deter them from standing their oddly enough.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Whenever I'm US on Wake, I take an FAV or DPV up to the Airfield to run over the airpower whores.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6539|Pwning u n00bs
Drifting Is The Way Ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TangsterChinkz (2006-09-09 03:50:22)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6616
Im the ultimate DPV FAV driver they are my fave vehicles, i always do dohnuts on the runways or when capturing a flag dohnut round the flag
Rosse_modest
+76|6746|Antwerp, Flanders

BigmacK wrote:

I drift on the Gulf of Oman coastline with my buddies. It's frickin great.
Until some hotshot flyboy comes along and drops off a couple of presents.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida
Hell yeah!  The drifting makes them fun to drive....it makes me have flashbacks of Gran Turismo lol.  Everytime I got it floored and I turn a corner, Im doing a drift.....on non-paved roadways anyway lol.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6616
I think we should make a short movie, have everyone driving and drifting through a full server, tokoyo drift style lol
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
yeah i do it on wake a lot, usually around trees and stuff.
BandoIruka
+1|6464
those darn cars don't have a handbrake and i find that the tires have too much grip on them to do a nice proper drift.

But apart from that, there ain't no other vehicle in bf2 that is more fun and exhilerating to drive in than the DPV.

edit: so how do you guys pull off a drift in bf2?

Last edited by BandoIruka (2006-09-09 08:23:23)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

DPV and FAV are fun cars, I always take them over a Humvee or Vodnik, and I wouldn't be caught dead in an NJ2046 (the gunner stands on a wooden chair ffs!). Smaller and quicker.

I think to do a drift you just get lots of speed then just brake and turn... it's not a true drift but it's fun.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6472|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
make a short video soo ppl can see..
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields
Fav sounds cooler, Dpv is harder to hit
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6692|Eastern PA
I like to drift off the sides of slight hills to get a little air and go Starsky and Hutch.

https://moviemike.com/mm_images/credits/starsky_hutch.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard