UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6646

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

I have an idea, tell me what you all think - we make tags for each team.  You know, using the prefix system, team treehugger can be something like [lib] while team fascist can be [con], or you know, something like that.  It'll be easier to organize players once we're in the server.

And you can yell at me if this has already been suggested, kthxz
I like it.
I vote that team treehugger gets \G00D/ and team fascist gets }£V!L{ 
Jainus
+30|6569|Herts, UK
So who admins this bloodbath? I can hear the screams of "cheater" even over the sound of aircraft engines on reheat!!

I propose that the fencers should admin...
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6750|Argentina
CameronPoe fix your sig, the round never started dude.
TheBelcorwyn
The Man With the Golden AK
+21|6633|Gainesville, FL
Put me in with the Neo-Cons.  I'm in Florida, US.

Interesting demographic phenomenon here... most of the Tree Huggers are from the UK or Canada.  Neo-Cons: American.  Who'd have thought?

Belcorwyn

Last edited by TheBelcorwyn (2006-09-08 09:41:31)

jonsimon
+224|6488
Proud to be UnAmerican! Where I know that I'm not free!
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6666|Canada Eh?

TheBelcorwyn wrote:

Interesting demographic phenomenon here... most of the Tree Huggers are from the UK or Canada.  Neo-Cons: American.  Who'd have thought?

Belcorwyn
I'm along with the tree huggers Bel! (Even though I don't bother much with environmental issues, I'll toss pop cans in the recycling bin, thats about it)
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6636|United States - Illinois
When this baby gonna get a time.  I need a time so i can figure out if my midwest US ass can play.

So i can also ping some East coast and UK servers

Last edited by Colfax (2006-09-08 13:20:35)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

Colfax wrote:

When this baby gonna get a time.  I need a time so i can figure out if my midwest US ass can play.
THe time will cater for everyone from western europe to west coast USA, don't worry. PS I accidentally hit the report button on your post and said the same thing to some confused mod!
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6636|United States - Illinois

CameronPoe wrote:

Colfax wrote:

THe time will cater for everyone from western europe to west coast USA, don't worry. PS I accidentally hit the report button on your post and said the same thing to some confused mod!
OK good if its Saturday it should be fine.

Now i just need to get Bf2 working tonight.  Ran out of hard drive space.....gotta redo some stuff.  Haven't played since the patch because i can't patch yet.  Will get it fixed this weekend though.

Last edited by Colfax (2006-09-08 13:33:30)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6646
I'm probably going to fight with my appropriate new second account: PointInCase http://bf2s.com/player/77966510/

The best way to settle this dispute isn't by presenting a case in point... I'll be presenting a (hollow) point in (brass) case.... 

Once I finish beating off the evil invaders at Jalalabad that is...
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6724|Peoria, Illinois
Did I miss the draft? Thought I would make it on team NeoCon.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

M1-Lightning wrote:

I was afraid you'd come across the thread! You're a 3 star general are you not? I'll add you on.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

CameronPoe wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

I was afraid you'd come across the thread! You're a 3 star general are you not? I'll add you on.
Not anymore. I retired that account out of boredom. I'm just a simple First Seargent now so it's fair. lol
I want Ikarti to play on your team if he plays. If you put him on our team I will teamkill him until I'm kicked from the server.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6702|Wilmington, DE, US

M1-Lightning wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

Not anymore. I retired that account out of boredom. I'm just a simple First Seargent now so it's fair. lol
I want Ikarti to play on your team if he plays. If you put him on our team I will teamkill him until I'm kicked from the server.
Aw, you hold a grudge don't you? Poor thing.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6542|Southeastern USA
shit, i've a date the 16th, well put me up anyway, since it's international the timing may be early enough for me to try

to be honest though, I don't want to stay on divided teams, a mixed round would be nice, but maybe we'll save that for later
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

Ikarti wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Nu grudge. I just like to teabag stupid people.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6542|Southeastern USA

M1-Lightning wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

yes and it may be best to turn the profanity filter off
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6702|Wilmington, DE, US

M1-Lightning wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

Nu grudge. I just like to teabag stupid people.
That's cool if you're into homoeroticism, but it's not my thing.
TheBelcorwyn
The Man With the Golden AK
+21|6633|Gainesville, FL

Vampira_NB wrote:

TheBelcorwyn wrote:

Belcorwyn
I'm along with the tree huggers Bel! (Even though I don't bother much with environmental issues, I'll toss pop cans in the recycling bin, thats about it)
Yeah, you're too much of an asshole to be a Neo-Con. 

Bel

Last edited by TheBelcorwyn (2006-09-08 15:00:11)

jonsimon
+224|6488

TheBelcorwyn wrote:

Vampira_NB wrote:

TheBelcorwyn wrote:

Belcorwyn
Yeah, you're too much of an asshole to be a Neo-Con. 

Bel
The irony kills me.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6830
maybey we can BAN irony be for it keeps you up nights with worry.  ; )
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6553|laguna beach, ca
are we going to get a ventrilo server provided?  i would say use my team's but it only has 20ish slots.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6647|Westminster, Colorado
Do we have a time yet?  I just wanna know when to wake up
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
Thanks to my new video card, I can now, in theory, participate in this here rumble but I'd highly doubt I can attend due to conflicting schedules.

However, when time is set, it will be GMT, correct?

Last edited by DesertFox423 (2006-09-09 06:22:14)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6830
We should make it a custom map Euro Forces Vs USA. with the exception of a few traitors all the USA players are Conservative.

It will probably be all the Grown ups Vs kidz in School from the looks of it. lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard