DeadboyUSMC
+65|6700|NCFSU2

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

I'm sure there are some fairly stupid people that can't drive cars. However, cars are large and usually confined to predetermined areas. Hence, ninjas don't drive cars. well, the SHOULDN'T drive cars, if the want to be really sneaky.
cars are large and usually confined to predetermined areas. lets think about that. your making an attempt to sound smart by taking a little trip to dictionary.com and using some words us commoners dont use much. what do cars in predetermined areas have to do with ninjas and cars? a 1960 mini cooper isnt large. paint it black and HEY! youve got a ninja car.

if they're confined to predetermined areas then how do you explain this:

http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/post … -large.jpg

and this:

http://a.abclocal.go.com/images/112404_car_house.jpg

clearly, your statements are blatantly false
Hmmm, aliright then. Cars are make noise due to combustion/ doors. USUALLY predetermined ares: roadways. A car is LARGER than a human. As for all of your cute little pictures, someone has eveidently driven off those USUALLY PREDETERMINED areas and got into a situation they couldn't handle because the vehicle wasn't desinged for that terrain or they were just plain stupid.

I think the only false thing here is attempt a being a smart ass.
ReGmAn78
+16|6648|Alberta, Canada
So he drove a car....WTF was he sposed to do jump from flag to flag, dude STFU with the car already.  He posted this vid cause he makes tons, and all of them good...so if you dident like it dont fkin post about it...no need to flame another thread...
Crestfallen
+27|6450|England, Leicester
First of all, nice film, the music went well with it, and you got to some good places I wouldn't have thought you could get to. All in all, good, if a little slow.  +1 all the same .

Second of all, Ninjas do drive cars! http://drmcninja.com/page.php?pageNum=21&issue=4 And also motorbikes too...
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Ninjas don't drive cars....
Oh yeah? I bet this one does www.ninjadojo.com/American_Ninja/american2_vhs.jpg Now on VHS...!
raxen
Banned
+16|6485

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

not to be crass, but Lt, you know i respect you and your videos and i hope you respect mine, but it was just a bit boring still. i dont know about this ninja stuff going on in these fourms. i would offer suggestions, but i just dont see how you could spice up that jumping from building to building stuff. i can tell you put thought into what you were doing, but its just too repetative.
and your videos are by far the cheesiest frapped content i have ever seen. seriously, no one wants to see you blow up a line of vehicles with c4... Dont get me started on your "MP5, Shotgun, etc" videos... ironic that the only people who shot back were dead fish lols.

Last edited by raxen (2006-09-08 07:29:28)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
if the movements can be smoother(no stopping and reverses) and completing the roof jump in wake in one shot , it might look cooler

Last edited by jkohlc (2006-09-08 07:33:16)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
thanks for your guys comments, off to school to me, see ya in a bit..
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6707|Alaska
didnt you made something like this allready? but in first person view.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6700|NCFSU2

ReGmAn78 wrote:

So he drove a car....WTF was he sposed to do jump from flag to flag, dude STFU with the car already.  He posted this vid cause he makes tons, and all of them good...so if you dident like it dont fkin post about it...no need to flame another thread...
I never started a flame war. I merely put in my own opinion. Someone else decided to make it a flame war, just as you are now with your "STFU" comments.
mattajohnstone
+15|6790
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
Not bad but I don't get the point of the vid..... your just jumping from building to building.....nothing ninja'ish about that.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6504|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Those moves my master.. are so good. Teach me you must...

aka AWSOME
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
LT.Victim I hope you got my PM, I am actually gonna make the ninja mini mod anyways, so if u want i can upload for u, unless u make one ur self.
LT.Victim

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Not bad but I don't get the point of the vid..... your just jumping from building to building.....nothing ninja'ish about that.
Then tell me something "ninja-ish" that you can do in BF2, and i'll do it.
mattajohnstone
+15|6790

LT.Victim wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

try jump from jet to jet as the fly past each other while you are standing on the wings but not in it
might work and i havent seen it b4 although some1 is probs goner prove me wrong
ReGmAn78
+16|6648|Alberta, Canada

mattajohnstone wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

try jump from jet to jet as the fly past each other while you are standing on the wings but not in it
might work and i havent seen it b4 although some1 is probs goner prove me wrong
Maybe hovering, but u cant stand on a jet thats actually flying...
LT.Victim
Updated, with YouTube imbeded player - Thanks chuy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard