turtle02468
+0|6440

Altophish wrote:

So ok.  I can answer that.  But, don't think I'm a  jerk because I answer your question.

First of all, what was the pedestrians name?  Don't look in the paper, just tell me.  Then tell me how many wildlife foundations that pedestrian is responsible for either starting, funding, or otherwise supporting?  How many people has your pedestrian impacted?  How many laws has he help enact, or legislature that helps protect habitat, not only in his back yard, but around the world? 

His wife is from my neck of the woods, (Oregon) and I got to meet the man a time a two.  (They were involved in a research program in Klamath Falls).  I can honestly tell you that I have never met another person with as much drive and passion for the things he loves.

Your pedestrian is special.  But some people are just more special.
I'm from Oregon as well and not once have I seen Terri or Irwin in Oregon unless it was early in their marriage because I was born in 1991 and they got married in 1992. That and I'm suprised Terri didn't go back to Oregon after his death atleast for a little while.
Disodium
+13|6505|Sydney

AnotherForum wrote:

was reading The Daily Telegraph this morning and there was an article where it had the email address for Germaine Greer's agent. It asked that we all send our thoughts to them about Germaine and what she has said about Steve Irwin. I think it was page 9 or 11 of the paper. Anyway here is the email address to state your opinion on this disgusting, vile, embarrassing woman. She will get to read the comments too

[email protected]
Altophish
+8|6492
You should pay more attention to the things going on around you, turtle.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard