Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6503
This has gone beyond a joke. Yesterday I spent the good part of 4 hours looking for my car key, today a further 2 hours. I've not lost it outside my house as I went the shop, drove home and locked my door, that was the last time I remember having my key.

I've seriously looked everywhere there is to look, 10 times over. It's like the thing never existed. Whats worse is that my MOT expires today, I was supposed to take it for a test today but now I cant, I'm supposed to start work tomorrow and now I cant because I need a car.

I could get a locksmith to come and make me a key but I dont have the log book to say the car is mine.

It's mind boggling that it's just vanished. I'm currently going insane, as I wont be able to rest until I find it.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6526|Singapore
uh, lockpicking?
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6771|Rotherham, England
tried the pockets of yesterdays clothes? or in washing basket (or wherever u put clothes b4 they get washed) thats where i usually find things
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6575
Its always in the last place you look

Could it have fallen down the back of a chair, nah thats an obvious one.

In you trouser/pants?
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6575
Its always in the last place you look

Could it have fallen down the back of a chair, nah thats an obvious one.

In you trouser/pants?
Murphy <s18>
+8|6652|51st State
Spare? you must have a spare car key its illegal for the dealer to sell you a car with only one key! well in england anyway *shrugs*
OXTHAFOX
+18|6667
good luck in your search m8
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

found it
https://gallery.mcneel.com/fullsize/20197.jpg
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6546|Doncaster, UK
Err, don't you need the V5C (log book) to get an MOT.

Sounds like you're screwed.
maclennan101
+2|6737
why dont you look over there
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6503
I didnt buy the car off a dealer. It was given to me broke and cousin fixed it all for me.

I've looked everywhere, even in the oven, dishwasher and fridge. Rediculous I know.

I've been walking around constantly checking my pockets over and over again.

IRSNAIFDKX
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6548|USA bitches!

Harmonics wrote:

I didnt buy the car off a dealer. It was given to me broke and cousin fixed it all for me.

I've looked everywhere, even in the oven, dishwasher and fridge. Rediculous I know.

I've been walking around constantly checking my pockets over and over again.

IRSNAIFDKX
What's the make/model of the car? If you have an insurance card showing the vin number and your drivers license, take those to a dealer and they can cut you a key. Call before hand just to make sure. I worked at a Toyota dealership and we cut keys for cars all the time, new and old.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6526|Singapore
could it be IN your car?
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6503

jkohlc wrote:

could it be IN your car?
Nah, I've locked the door from the outside, cant be lock from the inside, not on the drivers side anyway.

The only way in the car is through the boot and I havent been climbing through the boot recently.

It's a Volkswagen Golf MK3.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6541|Doncaster UK
i have had an idea stop looking sit back relax forget about the car, maybe have a couple of beers and then later on when your 5th beer has emptied and you go for a refill i bet your car keys just show up, if you dont look you shall find!!!!!

or check in fruit bowl!!!

vw are nice they should cut you a new key!!

Last edited by mavrick 3399 (2006-09-08 08:02:08)

TinMaN
+5|6448|Kansas City, KS, USA
in the mailbox? behind the toilet?   did u use it to unlock your house? when you came in?  how many joints did you smoke?  under the sink?  uncovered air vents?  in your shoes? under the bed?
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6503

TinMaN wrote:

in the mailbox? behind the toilet?   did u use it to unlock your house? when you came in?  how many joints did you smoke?  under the sink?  uncovered air vents?  in your shoes? under the bed?
dont have a mailbox, looked behind the toilet, didnt lock the house door, dont smoke, looked under the sink, dont have air vents, wearing my shoes, looked under everything.

ha.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard