Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6683|Canada

stryyker wrote:

your retarded right?
no my retarted
negolien
+3|6496
Morons that's all I have to say. Well OK not all I have to say LOL.

If you look around you will find a film made by two French Journalists about a Proby Firefighter. It was made over a period of like 6-8 months and was about the life of Firefighters in the US. One day they were on a run checking a gas leak on a street about oh 15 blocks from the WTC. They just happened to be filming when a firefighter turned around because of the deafening roar of a low flying aircraft. He uttered something to the effect of holy fuck!!!! You can clearly see the plane as it levels off and slams into WTC2. This is the first strike. It is clearly a passenger jet. Also in the same show u can see one of the engines lying in the street some blocks away from the WTC site. It also is clearly a commercial aircraft engine.  There are also shots from 9/11 of the 2nd aircraft hitting WTC1. It is also CLEARLY a passenger jet.

I have seen the footage of the Pentagon strike and U must realize the camera is a security camera and would have a hard time capturing an aircraft going 500+ MPH in the limited FPS it ran. There is also the fact that the footage spans the width of only 100 yards or so from left to right. Left being the building right being a parking lot. Thats about the length of the aircraft itself. Use your common sense. In order to capture an image such as that your film speed would have to be quite fast wouldn't it? Not to mention that Virginia and Washington coudln't keep what they had for lunch a secret much less somthing of this size.

I think this kinda talk makes baby Jesus cry :<(..... It was a horrific attack perpetrated by unfeeling, uncaring, cowardly, evil monsters who one day will face justice.

Last edited by negolien (2006-09-07 13:21:51)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6654
What a great idea, why didn't I think of it before! https://img516.imageshack.us/img516/728/smiletfhna8.png Ahhh, safe now!

But...... if it really is purely tin foil hat paranoid schizophrenic fantasy, then over a third of the population of America* needs to get some strong medication.  Why don't you ask the government to put something in the water?  Or maybe they could spray chem-trails from planes?  That'd put a stop to these delusional conspiracies, once and for all!

*(as mentioned in that lame podcast you made me sit through...  waste of time, it still misses out on many key points, skims through the easy to debunk stuff as always.... plus really annoying music at every interval when they play the ground zero tape snippets....)
SealXo
+309|6536

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

some of you are saying jetfuel cant melt metal... it doesnt need to melt metal... just needs to weaken its structure so it will collapse
Although there wasn't jet fuel in WTC7.  There were some flammable materials and a diesel tank and a sign of a fire localised to a few floors (although not the floor where the main diesel tank was).  If a steel framed building were to collapse because of a fire there is no way to predict where it will fall, which is why a lot of effort goes into creating timed symetrical explosions during conventional demolition.  The building was half a mile tall and uncontrolled collapse could concevably have crushed or torn apart from splash any given location within that radius, including rescue teams working on the rubble and buildings which still had occupants.  Safety wise, either putting out the fire or performing a controlled demolition would have reduced the risk of further loss of life.  And remember that the last attack on the WTC attempted to use a domino effect, there's no way to predict what would have happened had that tower toppled onto surrounding buildings.

As far as I'm concerned if it was safely demolished with zero loss of life, they did the right thing.  But not acting at all or covering up their actions is very much the wrong thing.
so your saying the government doesnt have a porblem killing that many people, but it cares about some rescure workers? lol.

heres the deal the bottom line is science is proving far more about the truth than some skeptics conspiracy.
negolien
+3|6496
DUDE,

2 yes count em 2 ..110 story buildings collapsed around 7 how do u know what kinda of damage the building sustained.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6585|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Sry I dont whats been said cause i dont feel like reading 23 pages, but I believe that only the pentagon and flight 93 were staged.  The 2 planes that hit the WTC were real with real terrorists aboard.  I think that the hole in the pentagon was caused by a tomahawk cruise missile launched from a C-130.  This was a cover up for the fact that the US national guard more than likely shot down an airliner over water sumwhere.  So, they didnt have to cover up the crash, but they still had to make it appear that the plane hit a target, so they slammed a cruise missile into the pentagon.  I also think that flight 93 was shot down by the Air national guard.  They threw some debris around the crash site to make it look like something crashed there, but there was no debirs even resembling any plane sections.  Well, thats just my 2 cents...
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6491|Menlo Park, CA
IT WAS NOT FUCKING STAGED AT ALL!!!!!!!!! Get a life!!

END THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES!
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6654

SealXo wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

some of you are saying jetfuel cant melt metal... it doesnt need to melt metal... just needs to weaken its structure so it will collapse
Although there wasn't jet fuel in WTC7.  There were some flammable materials and a diesel tank and a sign of a fire localised to a few floors (although not the floor where the main diesel tank was).  If a steel framed building were to collapse because of a fire there is no way to predict where it will fall, which is why a lot of effort goes into creating timed symetrical explosions during conventional demolition.  The building was half a mile tall and uncontrolled collapse could concevably have crushed or torn apart from splash any given location within that radius, including rescue teams working on the rubble and buildings which still had occupants.  Safety wise, either putting out the fire or performing a controlled demolition would have reduced the risk of further loss of life.  And remember that the last attack on the WTC attempted to use a domino effect, there's no way to predict what would have happened had that tower toppled onto surrounding buildings.

As far as I'm concerned if it was safely demolished with zero loss of life, they did the right thing.  But not acting at all or covering up their actions is very much the wrong thing.
so your saying the government doesnt have a porblem killing that many people, but it cares about some rescure workers? lol.

heres the deal the bottom line is science is proving far more about the truth than some skeptics conspiracy.
Governments never have a problem killing lots of people, as long as the public perception supports them.  This is bourne out through history. 

I'm saying if they didn't know about the attacks then demolishing the building might have been the safest thing to do, because there would be a risk of a topple rather than a collapse onto it's own footprint.  Saying they probably demolished x for safety reasons doesn't necessarily prove they demolished y.  I'm not 100% convinced either way, but don't say science is proving more, because but many of the simulations run so far leave alot to be desired.  When I can see a computer model which reproduces the materials, joins, office layouts, jet impacts and subsequent fires without any 'nerfing' of the structural steel or other material parameters then I'll be convinced.  I haven't even seen a simulation for WTC7.  Until then my view is simply that the investigation should be reopened.  I wouldn't be suprised if it is, after Bush is gone.

Let me ask this one question:  If the building had burned for say 12 hours then toppled onto the plaza killing another 500 people (conservative estimate) who would have been deemed most responsible for those particular deaths; the government/fire department or the hijackers?

negolien wrote:

DUDE,

2 yes count em 2 ..110 story buildings collapsed around 7 how do u know what kinda of damage the building sustained.
You don't.  What you do know is that it was left burning for 7 hours with emergency teams working in the streets nearby, and then promptly collapsed at freefall speeds into it's own footprint.  It may have been blind luck that it didn't topple, because in a absolute worst case scenario it could have probably doubled the body count.

fadedsteve wrote:

IT WAS NOT FUCKING STAGED AT ALL!!!!!!!!! Get a life!!

END THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES!
STILL SHOUTING ON TEH INTERWEBS I SEE!!!!!!!!  Get a rope!!

END YOUR MISERY!  j/k

To sum up, I think it probably was Al Qaeda, using techniques taught by the US for fighting against the Communists.  They had probably been given an ultimatum of some sort (probably relating to Israel or some other sore point) before the attack took place, and since "we don't negotiate with terrorists" the US government had ignored it.  Since America had clearly encouraged covert actions like this when it suited their aims (having funded Al Qaeda), the fact that it was coming back to bite them in the arse didn't go down well at the highest levels (those responsible for funding Al Qaeda in the first place).  So they decided to let the attacks go ahead, which is how Bin Laden was so quickly named... they had been expecting him to attack at any day soon.  Maybe they thought they had longer, or the attack would come from overseas, hence all the training exercises going on.

The only unknown of any importance in the above paragraph is whether or not Al Qaeda delivered an ultimatum prior to the attack.  If it ever transpired they did, then the government was involved by refusing negotiations and not warning the public.  If he didn't, then the government was implicated because previously they had funded and encouraged this type of action against the Communists.  Either way, fail.  Even if the official conspiracy theory is 100% true and accurate:  fail.

You play with fire, you will get burned.
Takedazor
+10|6779|Vila Real, Portugal
Tomorow the "loose change" video is gonna be on portuguese tv i wonder if it was really just a bunch of lies what they say would the video be allowed to go around in nacional tv's without the people that did the video being accused by the US goverment of false information.

Well figure it out by yourself.
SealXo
+309|6536

ToXiC888 wrote:

Sry I dont whats been said cause i dont feel like reading 23 pages, but I believe that only the pentagon and flight 93 were staged.  The 2 planes that hit the WTC were real with real terrorists aboard.  I think that the hole in the pentagon was caused by a tomahawk cruise missile launched from a C-130.  This was a cover up for the fact that the US national guard more than likely shot down an airliner over water sumwhere.  So, they didnt have to cover up the crash, but they still had to make it appear that the plane hit a target, so they slammed a cruise missile into the pentagon.  I also think that flight 93 was shot down by the Air national guard.  They threw some debris around the crash site to make it look like something crashed there, but there was no debirs even resembling any plane sections.  Well, thats just my 2 cents...
Obviously you havnt read the facts.

So are you saying those people arnt real HEROS
and the phone calls from the familys fro mthe plane about them goign t otake over the cabbin wern't real? I dont think so.

And if you had any logical knowledge at all about airplaces without reading the real facts conducted by scientists than you would know that at the speed of the plane that it could hhave hit the ground or other sorts. Also there are pictures of pieces of the plane such as the window. and if you say the gov. planted wreckage ill slap you in the head.

And since you have no braincells to look at the facts read this Popular Mechanics article

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science … 27842.html
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6549|USA bitches!
There are a few things that still piss me off about it all:

1. The government selling away or trashing the rubble from the colapse without performing a through investigation. If demolitions did bring the buildings down, then the debris would've shown it. But, since all that steel is now the vehicles we drive, we'll never know.

2. Repeated warnings from other countries ignored by ours.

3. How the CIA, FBI, and other organizations didn't share information because they had some tough guy attitude. FFS, they're all in charge of protecting us and they don't even talk to each other because they "don't like them".

4. Nobody has taken responsibility for the fuck up. The CIA director stepped down later, but no punishment towards him.

5. Don't get me started on the god damn INS.

6. Building 7's collapse was complete fucking bullshit, especially when no other building fell that day other than the towers.

7. Lack of evidence at the Pentagon and how the FBI won't release tapes that were pointed towards the side that was hit, which for some reason just had all that bomb proof siding and windows added.

8. People that say that the terroists are still alive and well. SHUT THE FUCK UP. You're going off of printed rumors, from a stupid British newspaper, and there is absolutely NO proof they're alive. If they were still alive, I'm sure they'd be on the news in their country. It would be the biggest fucking tool for them to use against the USA to prove that we attacted ourselves.

Conicnidences:

1. Condolezza Rice telling the mayor of San Fransico the day before, or something, not to fly that day.

2. All, or most, of our jets were sent to the middle of the country to practice a mock scenario of planes being used to crash into buildings, leaving 2 or so jets to defend the eastern shores. Kind of funny that that drill was practiced on that day at that time. Too big of a co-inky-dink to me.

3. Men in slacks and dress shirts picking up debris at the Pentagon. Why would a few men start picking up debris in, what should've become, a murder investigation? Disturbing the crime scene anyone?

4. The white line on the grass in front of the Pentagon that was the exact freaking direction the "plane" hit it. Something wrong there.

5. People saying that the plane that hit the Pentagon bounced on the grass before colliding with the building, yet the pictures taken just after the crash showed a pristine lawn.

There are too many things wrong with that day. We'll never really know what happened, so we have to move on and bomb the next country in revenge.

Last edited by Jenkinsbball (2006-09-08 07:04:29)

James-m
+28|6550|England

stryyker wrote:

your retarded right?
lol that made me laugh
TinMaN
+5|6449|Kansas City, KS, USA
i have seen the videos about 9/11 and the possible conspiracy behind it, but haven't quite decided 100% on way or the other.  i think the US government needs to release some information concerning the events to the public, simply to defend their position in light of these new conspiracy theories.  i would also like to believe everything that i hear from the government, but i think everyone knows there are some things they just don't tell us.  that's why i considered the possibility of the theories, i didn't just turn a blind eye to it all.

i don't put the theories past the capability of man, especially when that much money is involved, in a capitalist society.  i also think that other factors may be motivating the conspiracy, if it is true.  while waiting for 1.4, i poked around a bit, and found some interesting stuff:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/Rebui … fenses.pdf
here is an excerpt from "Rebuilding America's Defenses," a Defense review dated Sept. 2000 from the New American Century (NAC) project, which is shown in the Loose Change video:
  pg.2 "...whose goal is to promote American global leadership"
  pg.63  "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long
one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."

here is another interesting link:  http://www.darpa.mil/tto/programs.htm
i found it interesting to note how much technological research capability is being put into drone technology, such as networking models, miniaturization, and different forms of communication.  i get the impression they are working on long range insertion technologies, deployable anywhere in the world with real-time communications.  bear in mind, i'm sure these are just the ones they want us to see...

all things considered, i still can't see, without a reasonable doubt, that the conspiracies are true or false.  hopefully, unlike some other theories, this one will either be confirmed or debunked within a reasonable amount of time.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

I assume this is that long movie that [noob] Tyler has in his sig?  I can't check to see it is because I am at work....no sound card and the site is blocked. So I will comment on that, if this is not the movie then I will delete this post.

The first point I will make is that the temperature of burning jet fuel could not have burned the steel enough that quickly to weaken the building :

We will never know what the real temp was inside those buildings, so they can assume all the want but it just makes them look like nutjobs with aluminum foil on their heads.  As for the secondary "explosions," well no shit, a big ass jetliner hit the building, who knows if gas lines were ruptured or generators in the lower level of the buildings exploded.

No trace of a plane at the pentagon :

That plane was moving at such a rate of speed that I can truly believe it was just shattered to pieces on impact.  It happened when United 93 hit the grass in PA, so it is possible.  And they brought up the temperature thing again.  And that thing about the compressor or turbine disk they found that doesn't even belong to the airplane.  I used to work for an airline, and we used to ship parts on airplanes for our airline and others.  Also, UPS and FedEx use airlines for shipping stuff, so they can guess all they want, but that is all it is...a guess.

For the part where they say cell-phones could not work on planes because the technology wasn't there :

What?  Are they kidding?  I was a pilot and used my cell phone many times while in the air.  And this was in 2000. 

So my conclusion about this move : FAIL.
SealXo
+309|6536

Jenkinsbball wrote:

1. The government selling away or trashing the rubble from the colapse without performing a through investigation. If demolitions did bring the buildings down, then the debris would've shown it. But, since all that steel is now the vehicles we drive, we'll never know.

3. How the CIA, FBI, and other organizations didn't share information because they had some tough guy attitude. FFS, they're all in charge of protecting us and they don't even talk to each other because they "don't like them".

4. Nobody has taken responsibility for the fuck up. The CIA director stepped down later, but no punishment towards him.

6. Building 7's collapse was complete fucking bullshit, especially when no other building fell that day other than the towers.

7. Lack of evidence at the Pentagon and how the FBI won't release tapes that were pointed towards the side that was hit, which for some reason just had all that bomb proof siding and windows added.

8. People that say that the terroists are still alive and well. SHUT THE FUCK UP. You're going off of printed rumors, from a stupid British newspaper, and there is absolutely NO proof they're alive. If they were still alive, I'm sure they'd be on the news in their country. It would be the biggest fucking tool for them to use against the USA to prove that we attacted ourselves.

Conicnidences:

1. Condolezza Rice telling the mayor of San Fransico the day before, or something, not to fly that day.

2. All, or most, of our jets were sent to the middle of the country to practice a mock scenario of planes being used to crash into buildings, leaving 2 or so jets to defend the eastern shores. Kind of funny that that drill was practiced on that day at that time. Too big of a co-inky-dink to me.

3. Men in slacks and dress shirts picking up debris at the Pentagon. Why would a few men start picking up debris in, what should've become, a murder investigation? Disturbing the crime scene anyone?

4. The white line on the grass in front of the Pentagon that was the exact freaking direction the "plane" hit it. Something wrong there.

5. People saying that the plane that hit the Pentagon bounced on the grass before colliding with the building, yet the pictures taken just after the crash showed a pristine lawn.

There are too many things wrong with that day. We'll never really know what happened, so we have to move on and bomb the next country in revenge.
They released the video of the plane hitting from a gat e security camera, it shows it all
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
The reason I belive this video is because it covers everything. While one can argue agaist them regaurding the WTC 1&2 hits, their pentagon evidence and the one from the crash in the field is airtight. None of you can sucessfully argue that a 757 caused that small of a hole, a 757 is to large to make that hole and niether planes' fuel could have completely destroyed it. Simplay because its not hot enough. If it was hot enough then then plane would melt when trying to fly. The video makes all the points you need and if you want to argue with me on anything said in the video I am confident I will be able to counter point. The reason you guys do not belive it is because 1. it controdicts what you were told before and 2. it proposes something that you do not want to belive because it is so hard to accept something is horrible. But knowing Bush 'n' friends, the media and some simple info about chemistry and stuff it is impossible to argue with many of this videos points. That is why I chose to belive this. I know it is a conspericy theory but unlike Aliens, bigfoot and lochness mosnters these guys back this up with real evidence. Okay?
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6549|USA bitches!

SealXo wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Conicnidences:

They released the video of the plane hitting from a gat e security camera, it shows it all
You really are a dumb shit, aren't you? What they released is a freaking white blob. That's it. Cameras from across the street would have a much better view, but they'll never be released.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=5154 was pretty detailed but most won't take the time to watch it. It doesn't serve their opinion.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

I'm not sure where I stand, but just watch this and tell me what you think. It's an hour long tho and even more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 3762628848
Another hour long propaganda movie...

I saw it on the internet, so it must be true.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-09 03:06:25)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
It makes more sence than what the goverment says what happened.
It has my vote.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Dude, unnamednewbie13  please don't spam.

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-09-09 02:59:10)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Kmarion wrote:

Dude, unnamednewbie13  please don't spam.

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Dude, that's not nearly as long as some of the massive quote-war posts that go on in 'Debate and Serious Talk.' But if it really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really bothers you that much, I'll slice it in half.

Don't have to read every line of it. Sheesh.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-09 03:06:48)

PRiMACORD
+190|6625|Home of the Escalade Herds

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=5154 was pretty detailed but most won't take the time to watch it. It doesn't serve their opinion.
One thing that i've always thought about was how hard it would be to fly that good, especially when they were trained to fly what, small Cessnas? The above video shows the plane engines like 2 feet off the ground, i've heard it's hard for ace jet pilots to fly that close to the ground.

Any non-neocon pilots here that could shed some light on my question?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/ If you have time to watch the rebuttle.

Hey can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

https://www.oe-hq.com/2/911/080906tape.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

negolien wrote:

If you look around you will find a film made by two French Journalists about a Proby Firefighter.
A brilliant film. And it also shows why the 'jet fuel fires weakend the structure' theory is utter bull.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard