hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6781|mansfield

Tyferra wrote:

Yeah, now lets see...
http://bf2s.com/player/23mm/

Outrageously good, or a fucking cheater?

The guy has been playing 14 days - only 19 hours in total and he has racked up all these kills. How can one guy just 'walk off the street' and get scores like this. He has over fifty gold medals, his kit is Sniper, (I think he just flies when he is a sniper,) and his weapon of choice is the pistol.

His kill:death ratio is huge... what gives? Is this possible? I don't want to call the guy a cheater, but unfortunatly that's what his stats show as. Maybe I'm just being bitter though.
u jealous off him
slidero

BudRell wrote:

a lot of text
I think the problem is that you're not very good at this game.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6838|Delaware

slidero wrote:

SysTray wrote:

You guys aren't seeing this though. The Score Per Minute is Almost 6. That's Ungodly. 360 points an hour? Look up |ccc||Planewhore and compare the SPM of the two. Something is up with our 2.3 centimeter friend.
360 points an hour is unreasonable in a jet to you? lmao.  Jet whoring IS ALL THE ACCOUNT DOES.

I got 224 points in one round of wake that lasted maybe 5-10 minutes.  Even with a slow map like zatar or fushe it's incredibly easy to rack up kill after kill.  I honestly don't think you've seen a good pilot before.
11.2 kills per minute? Were you playing with a bunch of AFK morons that sat on the Carrier deck? I've seen good pilots. I've been in the same plane with good pilots.  Someone that can outrun a J-10 in an F-15 is a good pilot. Someone who obviously doesn't do anything but this is NOT a good pilot.

This:

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/SysTray/whore2.jpg

Last edited by SysTray (2005-12-03 11:11:37)

slidero

SysTray wrote:

lots of words
Fine, let's change "good pilot" to "good at raping infantry/armor/boats/helis in a jet".

Happy now?
bs6749
+3|6761

the_heart_attack wrote:

why is he a cheater?
he is just good in a plane, im betting its a second account and 23mm refers to the cannon on the jet he likes to fly.

the reason he is sniper is team kills for planes, its common for the top plane guys to be sniper and have alot of tk's
but id say he is not a cheater.
Exactly what I was going to say about being a second account. It also makes sense the way you put it about being a sniper to TK for planes...this is why his stats are so high.
slidero

bs6749 wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

why is he a cheater?
he is just good in a plane, im betting its a second account and 23mm refers to the cannon on the jet he likes to fly.

the reason he is sniper is team kills for planes, its common for the top plane guys to be sniper and have alot of tk's
but id say he is not a cheater.
Exactly what I was going to say about being a second account. It also makes sense the way you put it about being a sniper to TK for planes...this is why his stats are so high.
Yes, he can't afford to sit and wait for a jet, (that would lower the SPM) so he just TKs for them.  Pretty obvious.
SysTray
+180|6838|Delaware

slidero wrote:

SysTray wrote:

lots of words
Fine, let's change "good pilot" to "good at raping infantry/armor/boats/helis in a jet".

Happy now?
No. Even if his SPM was legit I hate people like that. If you can do it why don't you? Because it's lame, not fun,and it ruins the gaming experience.
slidero

SysTray wrote:

slidero wrote:

SysTray wrote:

lots of words

Happy now?
No. Even if his SPM was legit I hate people like that. If you can do it why don't you? Because it's lame, not fun,and it ruins the gaming experience.
Well yeah, what I'm saying is that there's no hacking involved, just being a faggot with jets.  Never dogfighting, TKing for them etc.
SysTray
+180|6838|Delaware

slidero wrote:

SysTray wrote:

slidero wrote:

Happy now?
Well yeah, what I'm saying is that there's no hacking involved, just being a faggot with jets.  Never dogfighting, TKing for them etc.
I never said there was hacking involved, I said there was something wrong. Being a faggot is wrong. (if you want to take that literally, go to the debate section, you know what I meant)
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6769|Estonia
Played some rounds with this guy, never knew his skills

https://bf2s.com/player/47871860/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/47871860/awards.jpg
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6844|Lithuania
It's planewhore's secret BF2 account.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6747|Rochester, NY
Definitely a cheater, can't possibly be that good in a helo or jet.
Sapper-NC
+0|6737
im new to the forums ... but what I was reading in another website was something i found terribly disturbing. Apparently there are aimbots and other hacks in BF2, ... legally too. EA doesnt care. The Hacker site sells you a "subscrption" to its software and as long as you pay every month you get the hacks for many games but especially BF2. The hackware developer goes on to tell how some hacks are PB detected and some are NOT.

I went to his site, even showed my roomate(who also plays bf2 but on my computer) .  I do not hack so please dont go there. I found all this information because I had repeated incidents on a server one night and I googled the right keywords.

Sapper-nc
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6826|Marathon, Florida Keys
Hes just either a good pilot or a baseraper, either way he has a nice k/d in a jet.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6738

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Sorry for calling you Nazi.
lol no problem

However, it may be possible that he hacks, but i doubt that he got a hack which does practically all the kills for him like an aimbot would do. He might use a wallhack to locate the enemies at the ground or something similar. But i won't doubt that he is extremely skilled with planes. Those hacks can help you, but it's still you who needs to do the work.

Even if he hacks, he's damn good.
Scolirk_Apoelo
+0|6741|Canada
cheat ftw!
wild4
+0|6771
fuck cheater no much skills for his own good i wonder if he needs a clan
PlaneWhore
+59|6782
23mm, the caliber of the machine gun on the J-10, thanks Wikipedia.

Who was the Einstein that blew the lid off my "secret" profile any ways? Eh what does it matter, the stalkers stopped following me for a little bit either way so it was more than worth it. Though I'm a little disappointed as recently I've met my match, inferior networking equipment. Both my horrible Dlink DI-624 flawed wireless router and my overheated DCM-201 Dlinlk cable modem started disconnecting the crap out of me. As a result I accumulated over 16 unfair deaths due to disconnects (for those who haven't noticed, leaving a server, disconnecting from one, or being kicked from one will add a rather unwarranted death). Well fear not because I got out the drill and punched 100 little holes in that cable modem for ventilation, and chopped my router in half with a fire axe and replaced it with a version 4 WRT54G and my connection is now nearly as impressive as my skills in a plane. Ready and able to repair the damage all those disconnects did to my precious K/D ratio.

As far as me cheating, I must have some pretty sophisticated cheats as they don't even show up in my full length match FRAPs video I made avaiable to help inexperienced pilots, downloadable at http://files.filefront.com/PlaneWhore__ … einfo.html

Last edited by PlaneWhore (2005-12-04 12:23:45)

=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6850

BlackLegion42 wrote:

Definitely a cheater, can't possibly be that good in a helo or jet.
Why not? because you can't get any kills in a jet/helo?
pretty sad to be calling this guy a cheater because he pwns your stats in so few hours.
I've been moving onto Piloting jets recently so I could really be a "jack of all trades master of none" at BF2. and I've found it's pretty easy to rack up kills in planes. even if you're DFing. I go to this one server that's 24/7 wake and I fly. I shoot down every plane(unless the guy that taught me to fly is on the opposing team but even then I shot him down from time to time) that gets up in the air... and no, not as they're taking off. Anyways, it's very easy to get that many kills even if you don't rape the carrier. The server I go on has a rule that you can't attack the carrier unless china has all flags. so what I'll do is shoot planes, tanks, boats, everything. then when theres nothing to shoot and we have all flags, I'll swoop down to the carrier and wing 5 or 6 guys that are waiting for the helo to spawn lol. not raping.. just getting 5 or 6 kills in one fell swoop. then I leave and wait for jets to get up so I shoot them down.
It's really quite easy if you know how to fly. And Why does everyone assume that people TK for Jets if they're in them a lot? I have not TKed one person for the jet  in the past few days that I've been flying.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6806|Singapore

And the plane god makes an appearance.

Guys, perhaps the simplest explanation is the most true. Does it matter if he kicks your (mine too) ass in SPM etc. etc.? We play bf2 for the fun of it, for the adrenaline. Sure, we get a little green-eyed at those 133ty Mc133t stats of some people (I'm still sore how planewhore played the same as me 160hrs and is doing a hell lot better), but in the end does it really matter?

Hell he may be the 2nd account of Jesus for all I care. I just enjoy playing the game.

You should too.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra

PlaneWhore wrote:

23mm, the caliber of the machine gun on the J-10, thanks Wikipedia.

Who was the Einstein that blew the lid off my "secret" profile any ways? Eh what does it matter, the stalkers stopped following me for a little bit either way so it was more than worth it. Though I'm a little disappointed as recently I've met my match, inferior networking equipment. Both my horrible Dlink DI-624 flawed wireless router and my overheated DCM-201 Dlinlk cable modem started disconnecting the crap out of me. As a result I accumulated over 16 unfair deaths due to disconnects (for those who haven't noticed, leaving a server, disconnecting from one, or being kicked from one will add a rather unwarranted death). Well fear not because I got out the drill and punched 100 little holes in that cable modem for ventilation, and chopped my router in half with a fire axe and replaced it with a version 4 WRT54G and my connection is now nearly as impressive as my skills in a plane. Ready and able to repair the damage all those disconnects did to my precious K/D ratio.

As far as me cheating, I must have some pretty sophisticated cheats as they don't even show up in my full length match FRAPs video I made avaiable to help inexperienced pilots, downloadable at http://files.filefront.com/PlaneWhore__ … einfo.html
that movie fucking rocks......all i can say is good job.

EVERYONE should download and watch this movie, if you didnt know what dominating a map was then you will after you see this. and there is not a trace of any kind of cheat!!!!!

but fuck it highlights how shit AA is in this game, not to take away from the pilot, it was a kick ass display.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6803

my guess is he owns a server and plays one map that he knows inside and out constantly... bans anyone who kills him.
yup.

in any case he hasnt played for quite some time... prolly caus he doesnt have his server anymore ;P
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6850

beeng wrote:

my guess is he owns a server and plays one map that he knows inside and out constantly... bans anyone who kills him.
yup.

in any case he hasnt played for quite some time... prolly caus he doesnt have his server anymore ;P
Seriously, learn to read a whole topic. He has a post 3? 4 posts up?
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6756
I play BF2 for the fun of it. I like variying maps for the fun of it. Its boring being in a plane 24/7.

Play BF2 as it suppose to be, enjoy infantry combat, armor fights, commanding and more. I love any map as long I have a good squad.

Last edited by CRIMS0N_W0LF (2005-12-06 06:03:37)

Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6741|Germany
Yeah, A REAL CHEATER, compare his kills of kits and of vehicles. I am thinking that i'm good in mathematics, but this smashes my brain. Or this is the new class "GOD",
"Hey Chuy you miss a class !"

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Damn my board is striking

Nice pictures beeng and heart_attack

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard