Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6464|United States
And you get more points for disableing bigger vehicles....like jets give you 6 points for disableing and tanks 6...smaller jeeps 2.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6849|Kubra, Damn it!

Hey kyle, not a bad idea, but why would the pliers make it easier to get engy badges? Also, why would you get 2 points for destroying commander assets instead of one?
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6633|Manitowoc, WI

Adonlude wrote:

Pug wrote:

I like this idea.

Create a new kit - "Spy".

(Shoots frickin lasers and ill tempered to boot).
Thats a cool idea but how about a NINJA class?

The ninja would be armed with:
Katana - 1 hit kills just like a knife only with 4x the reach of the knife
10xThrowing Stars - Short range weapon doing maybe 20 dmg
10xPoison Blow Darts - Short range weapon that degrades life after 3 minutes unless a medkit is used
I realize it's not a serious request, but I'd like to see you go 3 minuets without dying or using a healthpack.  It's longer than you think.  And I mean as infantry, becuase that's the only time you'd be hit by a blowdart
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6851
Yup like BFV but I gotta say that cutting thru fences would be really cool, Good Idea Dude !
ChyneseGUY
+20|6498

M1-Lightning wrote:

Blowing commander assets up is more fun. Besides, a tank isn't considered enemy unitl an enemy is in it and I'd like to see you spend 45 seconds near an enemy tank without being noticed. I'd rather spend my 45 seconds looking for the enemy commander so I can gut him with my blade.
i did that once. on dragon valley a lone apc tried to cap vista point and i wasnt a AT engy or spec ops so i just crouched next to its side. and he just sat there for 2 minutes wondering why the flag wasnt capping. it was so funny, his turret was rotating all over the place looking for me
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6762|Mark it zero.
why spend time disabling vehicles such as tanks, jets, and choppers when you can jsut get in them and get a ton of kills?
chittydog
less busy
+586|6849|Kubra, Damn it!

Kamikaze17 wrote:

why spend time disabling vehicles such as tanks, jets, and choppers when you can jsut get in them and get a ton of kills?
QFE
jsnipy
+3,276|6536|...

Think of all the time and energy it would cost the enemy is engineering cost, it would send thier budget through ther roof, not to mention thier insurance.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6576|Here.
Sounds like a good idea.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6713|NCFSU2

APortillo wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Takes more than a pair of pliers to disable a howitzer, but it's a cool idea.
Well it also takes more than an adjustable wrench to repair stuff
Hmmmm, point taken!
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6633|Manitowoc, WI

chittydog wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

QFE
I think it was meant for if someone was already IN the vehicles, and you were out of C4/Mines.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6762|Mark it zero.

BolvisOculus wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

QFE
I think it was meant for if someone was already IN the vehicles, and you were out of C4/Mines.
but using his time suggestions, sitting outside of an enemy tank for 30 seconds? that would be pretty much impossible unless if he was afk...
Jedikiah
+6|6456

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Ever seen what happens if you were to jam said pliers into the flash suppressor or toss them into the barrel of a loaded howitizer..  I hope your life insurance is paid up if you are standing near it when they fire it.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6713|NCFSU2

Jedikiah wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Ever seen what happens if you were to jam said pliers into the flash suppressor or toss them into the barrel of a loaded howitzer..  I hope your life insurance is paid up if you are standing near it when they fire it.
Flash suppressor? Do you mean the muzzle brake? No point in trying to suppress the flash of a cannon homie!

But yeah, getting junk in the barrel would definitely ruin your day, especially if you were using PD fuses.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6507|N. Ireland

chittydog wrote:

why would the pliers make it easier to get engy badges?
As engineers can repair disabled assets.

chittydog wrote:

why would you get 2 points for destroying commander assets instead of one?
It's being done more discreetly, so there is no fire or bombs or anything. It takes longer than repairing, hence the high points. No point is wasting 2 hours for 120 team points..
Dex Luther
+32|6452|Canukastan
I'd be happy if it was only used to defuse claymores. Crawl up behind it and poke it a little with the pliers and presto it's gone. Especially with no vehicles claymores are everywhere and it's annoying.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard