Raptor1
+19|6527
yeah, F2000 is a little too inaccurate for me, and the G3 has no grenade launcher. I like to use the AK or M16
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6574|Valhalla

Rogue_Delta wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Rogue_Delta wrote:

copy that, hooten! BTW, there's enough to whine about claymores, n00btubes, jetwhore-Tkers, cartillery, or having 5 squadleaders in one-man squads playing sniper... before we have time for an overrated G3 nobody is using anyway.
Jetwhore Team Killers, its not our fault, if you stand on the runway, fly a heli over the runway or get in the way when we're doing a bombing run
Expesically the last one, FFS you playing as a medic WTF are you going to do when 2 tanks and an APC comes charging at you use the throw a medi pack at them?

Just had to make that clear...
BTW, I can occasionally TK by accident and say sorry, how come jet pilots dont ever take the time to do the same. Cause they dont give a shit, that's why.
I do say sorry if i ever TK except if there is some Idiot standing infront of the jet.
Most Jet whores dont say sorry due to the simply fact, were trying to stop a sidewinder/idla/AA from climbing up our ass!
howler_27
+90|6726
Make your own decision. Kill a player that has the guns and use them until you feel comfortable with a choice.  Personally, I love the L96, but the fact that the F2000 has the flashbangs makes it a good equalizer for it's full auto inacuracy.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6596

Rogue_Delta wrote:

I am about to rank up to 1st sgt and I currently miss the G3, F2000 and L96A1 rifles. I need some good piece of advice here because I have two unlocks and need to leave one of three missing behind until next 30,000 points (which I will never get before 2142, of course): which ones should I get? G3 and F2000 or G3 and the L96A1? Thanks y'all!
the f2000 rocks in my opinion...expesical with nade launcher and flashbang.....the gun isnt exactly crapp either... its pretty accurate ( as accurate as L85A1 or g36 ) but if u play like open spaces map or even strike.....L96A1 (the best rifle in the game, if u get a little used to sniper and can go close combat) so id say sniper and assult if u want nade laucher,flashbang,pretty good gun or sniper and spec ops if u want another pretty good gun that u can carbomb or blow up asxsests with

just depends on what u play like mate
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6596

howler_27 wrote:

Make your own decision. Kill a player that has the guns and use them until you feel comfortable with a choice.  Personally, I love the L96, but the fact that the F2000 has the flashbangs makes it a good equalizer for it's full auto inacuracy.
thats why u put it on single shot or just tap the mouse button mate
Rogue_Delta
+6|6495

loonitic wrote:

Rogue_Delta wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Jetwhore Team Killers, its not our fault, if you stand on the runway, fly a heli over the runway or get in the way when we're doing a bombing run
Expesically the last one, FFS you playing as a medic WTF are you going to do when 2 tanks and an APC comes charging at you use the throw a medi pack at them?

Just had to make that clear...
BTW, I can occasionally TK by accident and say sorry, how come jet pilots dont ever take the time to do the same. Cause they dont give a shit, that's why.
I do say sorry if i ever TK except if there is some Idiot standing infront of the jet.
Most Jet whores dont say sorry due to the simply fact, were trying to stop a sidewinder/idla/AA from climbing up our ass!
wait a minute. breathe, dude, and take the time to read. I said "jetwhore-TKers" referring to certain players, I didn't call out every single pilot on the planet calling them TKers just because they got wings! you play it nice and clean? nice to meet you.
Rogue_Delta
+6|6495

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

howler_27 wrote:

thats why u put it on single shot or just tap the mouse button mate
I once read a post about the F2000 being way too accurate and powerful, thus breaking some of the balance. Ive tried it a couple of times I managed to pick it up, and didn't' think it was that great. guess they changed it with the patch?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6561
no unlocks, it how us men do it
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6574|Valhalla

Rogue_Delta wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Rogue_Delta wrote:

wait a minute. breathe, dude, and take the time to read. I said "jetwhore-TKers" referring to certain players, I didn't call out every single pilot on the planet calling them TKers just because they got wings! you play it nice and clean? nice to meet you.
Fair enough my bad...
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6600
dont get any unlocks....they all suck and piss me off when i get killed by them(contradiction ftw)
cannonfodder18
+13|6574| NS Canada
G3 and L96A1
Rogue_Delta
+6|6495

cannonfodder18 wrote:

G3 and L96A1
OK, so you are the second guy who's telling me to get the L96A1 which happens to be one of the two unlocks you DONT have.. WTF?! this little voice in my head says I should get the F2000 after all....
Souljah
+42|6707
g3.....meh ill stick with my ak
Brasso
+1,549|6670

OMG F2000 FTW!  I LOVE that gun.  The L96...meh
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6718|In You Endo- Stoke
Well as you are going to get two unlocks i would go for G3 and L96a1.

The g3 is a good gun,but as i rarely play assault it doesn;t really affect which i choose.
Just runs out of ammo quicky.
The l96a1 is a good sniper rifle,took me a while to get used to it,but once i did i actually enjoyed using it,as i was happy to use the default american rifle over any of the other ones.

The f2000 is good as it has single shot and full auto with a grenade launcher,still the g3 is better than this gun,so its second best.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6666|Warlord
This choice is really simple I think. If you want to snipe more get the L96A1, that way you have a bolt-action with a hair-thin reticle available to you all the time, plus its other advantages over the M95. Then obviously get the G3.

If you don't intend to snipe much, it's a no-brainer: get the G3 and the FN2000.
AllmightyOz
+50|6525|United States - Ohio
g3 and l96. The l96 rapes. G3 ftw but you have to get good with it, and you will not like it at first but you will come to love it.
Wojo97civic
+5|6490
PKM is all you need
ozzie_johnson
+98|6697|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
g3 owns, 20 per clip but doesnt take much to knock em down.
Raptor1
+19|6527
G36E owns all, its got burst and super accuracy
Rogue_Delta
+6|6495

Raptor1 wrote:

G36E owns all, its got burst and super accuracy
yep, happens to be my n°1 choice
bigguyhawaii
+1|6481
isnt the question more like fn2000 or l96a.  you have to unlock the g3 to get the fn2000.  i have a hate love thing for the g3.  somedays i like it somedays (when i get my ass kicked while using it) i hate it.  the l96a is awesome, thing scope lines makes it easier to aim with verses the other sniper guns.  the fn2000 is also ok at mid to long range but in close range i usually lose due to the 600 rounds per minute vs. the guns that have the 900 rpm.
pwned7
+53|6618
F2000 is a very funny gun. sometimes i would completely own with it, other times ide b point blank and cant shoot a thing! IMO L96A1 FTW!

L96A1 > any other gun (because im a sniper )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard