SgtMurphy
+11|6580
Learn to not buy EA products... thats what I have done....

I feel your pain.  EA cares about $10 bills for exp packs, not fixing already bought product.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6717|Middle of nowhere

Stalker-NSDQ wrote:

I just came home from work. Turned on my computer, logged on to the Internet, went to BF2s.COM and ...... 1.4 was finally out. I read all the fixes and felt cheated. Again ! EA/DICE is working too hard on BF2142. They don't give a fuck about the remaining BF2 PLAYERS. The changes in 1.4 did not make me download it right away and install it. I AM THROUGH WITH BF2. I deinstalled everything. I rather play RED ORCHESTRA now and AMERICA'S ARMY again.
TRIPWIRE at least know how to make a almost perfect, realistic game.

It was nice to be in this community. Take care all

R.I.P. - STALKER-NSDQ
KthnxBYE!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6576|Search Whore killing fields
Well I found that wake island, as pla, If your in a j10, You own the map much easier. I was doing circles around the carrier. The carrier guns die easy now. I <3 CArrier Rape
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6519|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.
I just finished playing Company of Heros, WW2 meets 40k!!!11

Give the demo a try, enjoy not being a point whoring, nade chuking, bunnyhoppin pro-noob.

Don't know ya, but its sad to lose any BF2 playa. Take care bro.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6749|austria
830 stunden fürn arsch geil wa?

830 hours for ass cool huh?
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6577|Internetfitlerland

Cougar wrote:

The lesson we can all learn from this is to not by anymore EA products. 

At least, that was the lesson I learned.
Agreed.

Now let's all go buy 2142.....seriously.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6770|Michigan
Well, don't let the door hit you in the...
Anyway... go. BF2s is for people who like BF2. You don't have to like EA but the whole idea of this site and forums is for BF2 players. If you are no longer a player... goodbye.

What happened to the good ol' days when these forums were informative and enjoyable to read? Sure, there were those ??? threads that were kinda stupid but for the most part people would post half decent stuff.

The past few months everything has gone downhill.

So yes... if you are done, goodbye.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6762|England

BolvisOculus wrote:

gazzie wrote:

Why cant they just revert us back to the good times like 1.2 for instance then all fixes will be made the pace of the game would be fast and there would be less complaints.
Because you could squad hop, dolphin dive, c4 chuck, and the PKM was God's gun.  It wasn't fair damnit.
/sarcasm.
Cant you keep up with the pace of the game play there karkand was really good to play exciting something happenining round every corner. Now when you walk around a corner spot an enemy prone on the ground you run up with you knife OH NOES the server crashes. What would you rather have perfect servers with all of that stuff or servers that crash i know what i would want.
Stalker-NSDQ
SOUL * REAPER
+24|6594|Germany

DaReJa wrote:

Bye, I dont know you, So, I Highly doubt I'll even Miss you, And, Who wants to Bet we will see him playing Tommorow?
WRONG DUDE !!! YOU WON'T SEE ME PLAYING BF2 AT ALL AGAIN.

BTW I already had two mails, regarding my BF2 ACCOUNT !!!
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6687

Stalker-NSDQ wrote:

I just came home from work. Turned on my computer, logged on to the Internet, went to BF2s.COM and ...... 1.4 was finally out. I read all the fixes and felt cheated. Again ! EA/DICE is working too hard on BF2142. They don't give a fuck about the remaining BF2 PLAYERS. The changes in 1.4 did not make me download it right away and install it. I AM THROUGH WITH BF2. I deinstalled everything. I rather play RED ORCHESTRA now and AMERICA'S ARMY again.
TRIPWIRE at least know how to make a almost perfect, realistic game.

It was nice to be in this community. Take care all

R.I.P. - STALKER-NSDQ
attention-whore anyone?
if you don't like it - stop playing it!

and what did you learn from your bf experience? stop buying ea products (like many others already said)
oh and again for the no-vehicle-option-whiners (living somewhere behind the moon obviously): you are NOT forced into playing on such servers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard